• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou's Circus of the Disquieting: Undertale Edition

So, what are we doing about speed? As of current we only have a couple of possible speed feats for the god-tiers;

Frisk dodging the fragments of a collapsing space-time contnuum.

Chara and Frisk existing in a possibly timeless void.

Or do we just go on with Unknown?

I don't really know. Personally, I think that High DT Frisk, Photoshop Flowey, Asriel and Chara should be Infinite but I'm not completely sure.

They probably should, due to consistent feats of moving where time should no longer exist and scaling to each other, or at least a "Likely Infinite" would be good.

Well this can be used

Asgore Pixels with Souls
Low End
This is if we assume Frisk is about the size of a 10 year old

• Height of Frisk = (127)px = 1,3843m
  • Height of Souls = 45px =0.49088m
Tho I think the Mid end if better

Mid End

Human vs Asgore
  • Average height of an adult = 1.7m = 122px
  • Height of Asgore = 244px = 3.4m
which would change it...

• Height of Asgore 267px = 3.4m (from previous calc)
  • Height of Frisk = (127/267)px = 1.617m
  • Height of Souls = 45px = 0.573m
High End

I haven't calced this, but it's basically Scaling Frisk's SOUL to Greater Dog's Bark Speed, which is Transonic

Gdsoundmovement

I can calc the bomb. That should be easy enough. And if it's a low enough monster, this can be used to scale the weaker monsters. and sans

Yea, sucks. But wall level sand durability is quality

Not sure if this will effect the verse. May not even be used for Lowe monsters, but let's check around for other monster attack feats.

can the Pyrope's bombs explosion be used for speed? Because I think explosion speed is 22 mach or something like that

The Distance between the True Lab and New home and the weight of that elevator are bigger than expected, and it would Scale to Flowey (of course), Asgore (as Flowey stated he couldn't beat him), Toriel (equal to Asgore and easily beat Flowey), Undyne (for beating Toriel),Frisk (beating Asgore) Mettaton Neo (For obvious reasons) and Likely Mettaton EX (has a higher Atk stat then Undyne)

This is the feat

The Distance is something like this, To get to the True Lab you go into an Elevator in Alphys lab that goes down for 2 or so seconds, then stops, and falls for 10 entire seconds before impacting the Ground, and a falling elevator goes at 200 km/h.

Alphys's lab is in the First floor of Hotland, so it takes 2 more elevators to go to the Core, those elevators take 7 or so seconds.

to go to New home, You take an Elevator that takes 20 seconds to get to it, but The Distance is indeed bigger, as mettaton did this (at 1:20) and he still didn't get to New home.

and Flowey pushed the Elevator with at least one of the path ways (likely the two)

If Flowey didn't push the elevator and just closed the outside, the elevator wouldn't suddenly begin moving and definitely wouldn't be moving so fast it activates an Alarm.

I also realized something else, the Distance is even bigger, Mettaton's cooking show thingy with Frisk using the Jet pack didn't even reach the Second Floor

Good point, how fast does a jetpack usually ascend? And would you be able to calculate how much Frisk's weight would affect that? Edit: Note that Frisk can ascend for almost an entire minute, with nothing to slow them down as long as they don't get hit by the falling ingredients.

Azathoth is still occasionally active in this wiki. Maybe somebody could ask him to comment here?

Does Knight Knight count as a lower monster? KE can be used for his Giant Spears and meteors, there's also that Amalgamate Bite Attack that is also pretty fast,tho don't think they will reach Small Building level.

Due to his stats, Knight Knight can be considered a highend mid tier monster. His ATT is almost equal to Muffet's, and his DEF is far higher than her's, although his HP is significantly lower. He's also stronger than Papyrus by a significant margin when it comes to both ATT and DEF, who Undyne regards as pretty tough. Speaking of Undyne, again, his DEF is higher than Undyne's, but his ATT is significantly lower.

Also noticed that when you Check him it says "This megaton mercenary wields the Good Morningstar." that's some nice opportunity for potential wank. The megaton part I mean, lol. I wish Knight Knight could be highend Large Town/lowend Small City level, that'd definitely give Undertale a large boost, not counting the God tiers.

The "Good Morningstar" is also interesting. According to the Undertale wiki, in the trivia section:

"The name of Knight Knight's weapon ("the Good Morningstar"), as well as her horned appearance, may be allusions to Lucifer (whose Latin name literally means "Morning Star", and is often depicted as horned by Christians who associate him with the corrupted angel Satan, which makes Lucifer the "bad morningstar" in a sense). The sun Knight Knight summons may reference Lucifer's former glory before he fell down, as well as his name, which can be translated to "Dawn Bringer". The moon may reference the association of the night, darkness, and the moon itself with evil. "Lucifer" can be translated as an adjective into "light-bringing", and the Sun and Moon are two major sources of light."

Also meant to say she/her for Knight Knight, I forgot it was a female.

I want to give my opinion on Frisk being 2-C. I HEAVILY disgaree with it. Whenever Frisk would harm Flowey, it takes away 1HP. Just 1. You want to know what else takes away 1HP? Frisk faking a hit against Undyne. That took damage to her. This is likely because minor hits cause very little damage in Undertale, which is the case here. The only time Frisk actually harmed Flowey a good amount was when he loses the thing that makes him 2-C. Also Frisk gets one-shotted by Flowey during the cutscene so there's more proof that Frisk shouldn't scale.

Your blog doesn't disprove my points as to why they should be downgraded at all. Being able to kinda use your hax =/= you scale to them. Frisk can barley harm Flowey so I say they shouldn't scale.

Back