• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,bored here,also someone want to make me create this,so yeah here folks,another Salter vs PMMM match!!!

-LoC Sayaka is used here

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in false Kamihama city

-Range is 5 km

-Win via Death!!!

ExcaliburMorganActivation
EXCAMORGAN SPAM

Sayaka-Miki-GIFs-sayaka-miki-37258038-300-191
Ah screw this, I'm out! (lol)

VS

• Sayaka : 0
  • Salter : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0

Both can one shot each other.

Both prefer get in close combat.

(Swords clashes).

(They make a shockwave).

Both die.

The first thing this Sayaka would do is to summon Oktavia. She can just let Oktavia takes on Salter while she is chilling around with Kyoko on the background.

That is the first thing she do during the fight against Homulilly.

You know, passive life absorbtion, combat orient Reality Warp, Soul Removal, Witch Kiss, and her AP is scales to this Sayaka as well.

Okay.

Salter (What a name) may whistand all of that with her Magic Resistance, the problem that I see is the fact that, she is basically fighting two High 7-A characters, one is a glasscannon, the other isn't... Usshhh, which does not seem quit good.

I only see her MR helps her against pertification, mind manip, spatial, and causality. I don't see her resisting soul removal or reality warp combat orient one.

Tbf Saber Alter is High 7-A with only one move while Sayaka is solid High 7-A.

Not to mention the hax that Sayaka has.

A stomp perhaps? ovo

It says that her Magic Resistance includes this effects, doesnt says that is limited to only those.

Also, spatial resistance should take care of, that reality warping combat oriented.

Depends of the type of RW, messing with space and causality can count as minor RW.

I will try to dig on something.

I don't remember Witches doing that, I just recall them just sitting in the center while sending familiars to their enemies. Even when they fight magical girls.

That part? I though that you were refering to something else. This thing looks more like the effect of being teleported to this Witch Barrier.

Nah, every witches can do that actually. They never shown to use it against Megucas cuz their magic resistance allows them to shrugs off witches RW. Something that servants MR lacks.

Again, that doesnt seems like some sort of super RW, it looks more like she just got teleported.

Is there any list of Witches to know what each other has shown to do with this "RW"?

Never said it is super, it just shown that it could be used in combat. And anyone without resistance to it will get affected.

But again, Sayaka can still win even without the RW.

No?

Beginning of the video, that is where she got teleported.

About the familiars stretching Madoka, is that the best RW of the Witches?

She is being torn to pieces and its fairly evident tho. Only reason why she doesn't die is because Elly is toying with her

No, Elly simply shows that they can manipulate enemies so it's combat applicable.

Pretty much anything that they do, like manipulating their labyrinth, they can do to an enemy.

Many characters torn to pieces when they teleport, and is clearly obvious that this is what happened. And Witches are supposdly to be mindless, how would she toy with her anyway?

Gonna leave for while, so gg (Don't clutter the thread with replies, please).

Except that we see Elly basically doing the same but without teleport moments later?

>Witches are mindless

They aren't.

They simply aren't as smart as their respective magical girl form (except Homulilly for obvious reasons)

Sayaka casually one shots and calls it a day

Because you know, High 7A vs 7A with High 7A attack.....

´╝Åõ║║ÔùòÔÇ┐ÔÇ┐Ôùòõ║║´╝╝

No seriously, Sayaka is kinda glass canon. And I thought that would change things.

Saber has exactly two seconds to kill her before she summons Oktavia who she can't in any way hurt and even if she did Type 8 brings her back.

That's not the problem

How can she win here again? Do tell me. Even if they were in striking range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back