• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 11: Dr. Strange vs Jeanne D'Arc (Puella Magi)

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: CONNECT TO TWO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES! THE CLASSICAL MAGICAL FIGHT!

The connection between two different universes were seems impossible....at least by someone who doesn't understand fully the concept of cross-universes
The Sorcerer and the Hero, who also applied as a Doctor, has seen the world gotten into a chaos because the tournament that being held by mystetious entity, and since he also one of the partcipants, it's matter of time until he met his opponent, even when he still learning what is the concept of cross-universes
Strange then transported himself to somewhere by opened a portal in search of his opponent, however as soon as he went out from the portal, he sense something.....an oddity of a city he step on to
A city that is not entirely a city, created in the dimensional pocket of reality, with the negative and despair vibe on it...filled with many bizzare, abstract things which is called Witches and Rumors
In addition of that, there's a magical girls that hunted them alongside surviving, they are called Puella Magi

▪▪▪▪ Welcome to Kamihama City ▪▪▪▪

While Strange examined the environment, a girl approached him, greet him, and introduced him....she's a Puella Magi, but she's a Puella Magi from the past, from where the One Hundred Years War was still happened, she's the holy maiden that fought for France...Jeanne D'Arc or by her titular name, Tart
Now she was been transported to this timeline and dutied to guarded the city
Sttange, felt honored to met the legendary Holy Maiden, however Tart later on said that unfortunately.....she found Strange as her enemy she searched for and decided to fight
Strange realized it too and while seems hesitate, he then decided to accepted the fight between him and Tart
perhaps the fate played with them?

• Post-Infinity War Dr. Strange and MagiReco Tart are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Fake Kamihama City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Master of New York Sanctrum: 1 (Dale)
  • The Legendary Holy Maiden: 7 (Random, Jack, Fanta, Myself, Nice, Pop, Pikaman)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Doctor.Strange.600.3364888.jpg

VS
Tart.%28Mahou.Shoujo.Tart.Magica%29.600.3099096.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: SISTER FRIEDE

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: LADY MARIA OF THE ASTRAL CLOCKTOWER

• FINAL THEME: CRÉPUSCULE

Last edited:
Oh right I'd forgot about this does Strange getting updated mean we have to update him for the battle as well

Looking at his profile i don't think so? he's still only 7-b with shields so he still has to use the mirror dimension immediately to block tart and her attack still could go through

Looking at his profile i don't think so? he's still only 7-b with shields so he still has to use the mirror dimension immediately to block tart and her attack still could go through
Nah because he has attack Reflection now which would replace him using shields for stronger attacks the same way he did with wanda whose massively above him

So either bfr or Attack Reflection as of MoM and whatever the third option was

Can he reflect drability negating attacks?
Thought it was a 50/50 chance probablilty attack or something and either way he has two ways of blocking with the mirror dimension one being a reflect that's all I'm saying if you can point out the specific logistics of the attack then that'd help

Thought it was a 50/50 chance probablilty attack or something and either way he has two ways of blocking with the mirror dimension one being a reflect that's all I'm saying if you can point out the specific logistics of the attack then that'd help
Tart activates a thought based boost and her attacks have a 50/50 chance of going through strange's defence. first thing she'll do is shoot a light blast, if strange doesn't put up the mirror dimension barrier he's dead and it still has that 50 percent chance of going through

Tart activates a thought based boost and her attacks have a 50/50 chance of going through strange's defence. first thing she'll do is shoot a light blast, if strange doesn't put up the mirror dimension barrier he's dead and it still has that 50 percent chance of going through
Yes I get that then and I'm saying as of MoM it's gone from a 1/3 chance of him using the mirror dimension against stronger opponents to defend to a 2/3 chance meaning more likely than not he'd do that as than anything else and with either option there's a 50/50 chance he can defend

I guess even with 8-C durability he still loses if he starts off defending so this still applies (I think anyways I kinda glanced at all the arguments in the thread)

Last edited:
Yeah, doesn't mention there is Tart's "J U D G E" that going to f***ed up Strange, how badly it going to be? Not so much but it sure going to be lethal for Strange

Back