• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 11: Dr. Strange vs Jeanne D'Arc (Puella Magi)

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: CONNECT TO TWO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES! THE CLASSICAL MAGICAL FIGHT!

The connection between two different universes were seems impossible....at least by someone who doesn't understand fully the concept of cross-universes
The Sorcerer and the Hero, who also applied as a Doctor, has seen the world gotten into a chaos because the tournament that being held by mystetious entity, and since he also one of the partcipants, it's matter of time until he met his opponent, even when he still learning what is the concept of cross-universes
Strange then transported himself to somewhere by opened a portal in search of his opponent, however as soon as he went out from the portal, he sense something.....an oddity of a city he step on to
A city that is not entirely a city, created in the dimensional pocket of reality, with the negative and despair vibe on it...filled with many bizzare, abstract things which is called Witches and Rumors
In addition of that, there's a magical girls that hunted them alongside surviving, they are called Puella Magi

▪▪▪▪ Welcome to Kamihama City ▪▪▪▪

While Strange examined the environment, a girl approached him, greet him, and introduced him....she's a Puella Magi, but she's a Puella Magi from the past, from where the One Hundred Years War was still happened, she's the holy maiden that fought for France...Jeanne D'Arc or by her titular name, Tart
Now she was been transported to this timeline and dutied to guarded the city
Sttange, felt honored to met the legendary Holy Maiden, however Tart later on said that unfortunately.....she found Strange as her enemy she searched for and decided to fight
Strange realized it too and while seems hesitate, he then decided to accepted the fight between him and Tart
perhaps the fate played with them?

• Post-Infinity War Dr. Strange and MagiReco Tart are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Fake Kamihama City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Master of New York Sanctrum: 1 (Dale)
  • The Legendary Holy Maiden: 7 (Random, Jack, Fanta, Myself, Nice, Pop, Pikaman)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Doctor.Strange.600.3364888.jpg

VS
Tart.%28Mahou.Shoujo.Tart.Magica%29.600.3099096.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: SISTER FRIEDE

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: LADY MARIA OF THE ASTRAL CLOCKTOWER

• FINAL THEME: CRÉPUSCULE

Last edited:
And Dr Strange's LS is kinda bogus. Class T with Magic for restraining Thanos? Why doesn't it say he was only able to restrain Thanos with the help of dozens upon dozens of clones?
that's what we're saying he'd use clones for restraint if he uses them
Numbers is just range now not potency especially if those affected have no Resistance. How many layers of Resistance has Wanda broken through?
and in that case Wanda can mindhax agatha whose had years of training and could resist the passive hax of the hex and can still mindhax sorcerers whose mind aren't constantly focused on keeping her out and considering they did this together I'd say she has a couple but not too many layers

and in that case Wanda can mindhax agatha whose had years of training and could resist the passive hax of the hex and can still mindhax sorcerers whose mind aren't constantly focused on keeping her out and
Then that just means
Wanda Passive Hax < Agatha < Wanda Active Hax
considering they did this together I'd say she has a couple but not too many layers
Individual Resistances don't add up though? All the Sorcerers in Kamar Taj all together would just be one or two layers.

in NWH he just flatout relied on BFRing the villians from Multiverse when he met them the first time
Technically he was aware of them since he and Peter were the ones responsible for bringing them in their universe in the first place, and that wasn't a combat feat, that was a preparation feat.

He was aware that people from other universes were in his universe, so he prepared a spell to send them back.

Technically he was aware of them since he and Peter were the ones responsible for bringing them in their universe in the first place, and that wasn't a combat feat, that was a preparation feat.

He was aware that people from other universes were in his universe, so he prepared a spell to send them back.
true but at the same time for the most part they were still unknowns and complete strangers whose abilities he didn't know he just relied on BFRing to make it easier to send them back and get it done quickly which i'd say is still applicable and in line with how strange fights

true but at the same time for the most part they were still unknowns and complete strangers whose abilities he didn't know
He let Peter deal with them while he was preparing or finding the cube.
he just relied on BFRing to make it easier to send them back and get it done quickly which i'd say is still applicable and in line with how strange fights
Wasn't that the only way to send them back in the first place. Because Sling Rings only work in the present. The Box was going to send them back right exactly the moment they disappeared.

He let Peter deal with them while he was preparing or finding the cube.
He did but he's also the one instead of giving peter some kinda magic incap webs instead decided to give him BFR webs so again it's line with stranges character to use BFR to make stuff easier if at all possible
Wasn't that the only way to send them back in the first place.
in terms of the box yes but thats an entirely other ordeal that involves them actually coming from other timelines not just other dimensions otherwise him just BFRing the lizard to cell to begin still shows he'd rely on BFR when facing unknowns since portals are standard in combat for him

I already know that Portals are one of the things he consistently uses as I said earlier.
Strange usually conjures weapons or his shields when facing unknowns, along with use of portals
Because those are the most consistent things he uses in combat.

He resorts to his exotic Hax or creative application of his abilities once he knows what his opponent is capable of.

I already know that Portals are one of the things he consistently uses as I said earlier.

Because those are the most consistent things he uses in combat.

He resorts to his exotic Hax or creative application of his abilities once he knows what his opponent is capable of.
Fair enough you certainly did mention that so that's my bad lol and I mean yep you're certainly correct there

Honestly don't know, if numbers can used then they're in basically the same ballpark if not wanda may have a advantage, if they're dependent on this layers of resistance ig I'm not sure but since idk the others layers of mindhax, if it's a combo of the two then La Pucelle may take it if she has more layers

Witch kiss is only one layer and since the numbers are in the same range i'd say resistance would work, but strange doesn't have resistance to mindhax on his profile
Even then mindhax isn't the most dangerous thing about her doppel, it would be her holy aura

Elaborate about La Pucelle holy aura since the only thing i know about it beside Witch's Kiss is the barrier she create
Anyone with sin in her presence are forced to keep thinking/speaking about their sins as their burned to death and because of the doppels absurd level of purity it considers everyone sinful
But i still expect the fight to be over before tart can summon her doppel

You know what's funny? Wanda call strange a hypocrite cause he tell her to do something and immediately do it later on (using darkhold to possess a corpse), Doppel here is a literal hypocrite, all thing sinful must pay while it's killing everyone around it slowly and deem everyone a sinner, that's like a fuckton of sin right there and it suffer no consequence.

You know what's funny? Wanda call strange a hypocrite cause he tell her to do something and immediately do it later on (using darkhold to possess a corpse), Doppel here is a literal hypocrite, all thing sinful must pay while it's killing everyone around it slowly and deem everyone a sinner, that's like a fuckton of sin right there and it suffer no consequence.
There's no white and black here, only gray

Anyway the biggest sins that Strange did were when he was still worked as surgeon doctor
And arrogance is counted as sin as well
Yeah it's one of those things he showed in the new movie that will be added to to his first key in a CRT and kept throughout but as of now it's not listed so don't worry about it

It's here if you're interested however
Well even if he get the mindhax resistance, it would be bypassed since Witches mindhax are slightly above Wanda mindhax

Well even if he get the mindhax resistance, it would be bypassed since Witches mindhax are slightly above Wanda mindhax
Yep I'm seeing it's basically up to if can win before that with them both fighting in char which I still think is very possible and with that said I'm placing my vote for strange FRA

They both have some wincons so it's good this isn't one sided

Yep I'm seeing it's basically up to if can win before that with them both fighting in char which I still think is very possible and with that said I'm placing my vote for strange FRA

They both have some wincons so it's good this isn't one sided
Could you quickly sum up your reasons for strange

It'd basically be this
He usually restrains opponents with his cloak and uses portals to disorient opponents to control the battle(in NWH he just flatout relied on BFRing the villians from Multiverse when he met them the first time)

Other than that he has no problem then relying on conjured weapons to fight against opponents and uses the mirror dimension to protect against strong attacks which can work against Wanda's attacks, thanos's, and contain the multiverse breach shit in NWH so yeah
The fact that in character one of Strange's first instincts in battle post infinity war during NWH and MoM is to use his portals or BFR if not attempting restrain opponents to create openings

And for the fact that when he's met with attacks that are too powerful for himself attempts to contains them within the mirror dimension which would at least let him avoid one fatal strike and act off of it

It'd basically be this

The fact that in character one of Strange's first instincts in battle post infinity war during NWH and MoM is to use his portals or BFR if not attempting restrain opponents to create openings

And for the fact that when he's met with attacks that are too powerful for himself attempts to contains them within the mirror dimension which would at least let him avoid one fatal strike and act off of it
If he tries restraining tart with the cloak it'll quickly get destroyed by her light
And just remembered tart's memoria, the most important one here is durability negation, so activating that means hers attacks have a fifty percent chase of going through whatever strange tries to shield himself with
Looks like this ends up as a who shoots first match. the first thing tart will do is shoot her light, if strange uses his normal shields it just blasts through, if he uses the mirror dimension it has a chance of passing through. his best chance here is multiverse bfr as soon as he sees her

If he tries restraining tart with the cloak it'll quickly get destroyed by her light
Yep in this case the cloak serves only as a minor distraction in the end since we know it can't do anything it'll go to restrain and be destroyed moving the fight onto it'd next stages
just remembered tart's memoria, the most important one here is durability negation, so activating that means hers attacks have a fifty percent chase of going through whatever strange tries to shield himself with
Looks like this ends up as a who shoots first match. the first thing tart will do is shoot her light, if strange uses his normal shields it just blasts through, if he uses the mirror dimension it has a chance of passing through. his best chance here is multiverse bfr as soon as he sees her
And that's all there is to it and considering he doesn't have his cloak if restraining doesn't work then I'd say he'd be pretty inclined to use his other method of traveling and attaxk which ofc are his portals but yeah that all just depends on if he decided to use mirror dimension or not

Hmm personally i’d say yes
The first thing tart would do is shoot her light, strange would defend against but if he doesn’t use the mirror dimension barrier or if tart’s durability negation activates he’s dead
Strange would win with the bfr but considering the other things he could do while also having to defend himself, i think he loses

When you lose not cause you can't win but cause you are too versatile in what you start with. Well if he use mirror dimension then he would likely win but consider how he could just use cloak or shield instead, he more likely often then not lose here. It's like 2/3 scenario that he would lose here so i guess Tart FRA.

Two more votes, tho before that i want to see what Dale gonna say in his last arguments
4 hours into my work shift rn but yeah it's literally essentially this
When you lose not cause you can't win but cause you are too versatile in what you start with. Well if he use mirror dimension then he would likely win but consider how he could just use cloak or shield instead, he more likely often then not lose here. It's like 2/3 scenario that he would lose here so i guess Tart FRA.
His starts are too versatile to say he'd go with one first or another as the immediate follow up from the things he does in character so yeah I'll be changing my vote since there's a 2/3 chance he'd do something before mirror dimension with that still having a 50/50 chance of working to block the projectile

Back