• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archer vs. Nega-Archer (EMIYA vs. EMIYA Alter)

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Been awhile since I made a VSThread, so here I go. Let's try something interesting here...

Archer (EMIYA) vs. Archer (EMIYA Alter)

No point in equalizing speed, so forget that xd

Battle takes place at the top of Ryudou Temple, and they start 10 meters apart. SBA will take care of everything else.

Who wins?

OG: 0

Gudako comes in and dickslaps the 2 of them at the same time: 7

Last edited:
Dang, if EMIYA Alter gets a shot at EMIYA with ULW I don't see EMIYA on a path to win, the biggest issue for both of them is Rho Aias

Honestly..... sounds like Incon to me lol

Unless somebody else can make an argument for either one of them gaining the edge

Don't know much about Edgymiya moves outside of a bit I learned from Seraph, so don't know much about what he will use, however considering how both sides know perfectly each other and how both hate the other, I can perfectly see this as a battle in which they curse each other without end until both sides fall, so in principle I vote inco.

Both of them can perfectly counter the other by the virtue of being the same person with the exact same powerset and experience, so... Ye, this sounds like an incon FRA to me, at least.

Guess that’s the thread concluded. The 2 EMIYAs get dickslapped by Gudako. The end.

Anyways… Gonna add this to their profiles lol

Back