• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Are you saying this because it will get us in trouble with Fandom or just personal beliefs?

I think others wikis have nazi images on their gallery, don’t they?
Both in combination, but mostly Fandom.
Seems like it. Took a shot in the dark with the Wolfenstein wiki, they have at least some swastikas (and other Nazi imagery, of course), as well as (perhaps obviously) pages for Hitler in a serious or goofy context.

I don't think it's a terrible idea to choose images without Nazi imagery where available but that's unlikely to be found within canon sources given the nature of the content revolving around depicting nazi imagery, it seems. We should still be fine.
Okay then.
For the record, unless I'm mistaken:

Though given Bambu's post I doubt fandom is really enforcing this stuff Ig.

Anyway, I also think we should try to avoid adding these sorta things to pages if possible. Not that I care much, but it seems a bit wrong to open a page and just be hit with that sorta content.

Maybe a better alternative would be to just include a warning template on the page ?
This seems sensible. Thank you for helping out. 🙏❤️

Deleted it. Not fully sure what to do next.

@AppleLord hasn't been warned before, so maybe just a warning?
Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I don't want to open Bleach General to Apple saying this.
Deleted it. Not fully sure what to do next.

@AppleLord hasn't been warned before, so maybe just a warning?

A warning for AppleLord solves this one problem, but I've noticed that this is a recurring issue on the Bleach general discussion thread where inappropriate comments keep getting left by users.

I think that we should consider issuing threads bans in future whenever someone leaves a sexual comment on that thread, just because it has happened so frequently.

A warning for AppleLord solves this one problem, but I've noticed that this is a recurring issue on the Bleach general discussion thread where inappropriate comments keep getting left by users.

I think that we should consider issuing threads bans in future whenever someone leaves a sexual comment on that thread, just because it has happened so frequently.
That may be a good idea, yes.

Some of these outstanding reports need more evaluations to break a deadlock. Pinging 5 random staff members.

@DontTalkDT @ElixirBlue @Theglassman12 @Propellus @SamanPatou

I'll also ping the head bureaucrat @Antvasima for advice on how to resolve a deadlock like this, if it remains.

I'd like to report the user Reio35 for his conduct off-site. Now, I do understand that we need to be careful not to be too liberal with how we handle off-site behavior. That being said, I believe this far crosses the line for what's considered unacceptable by our new standards.

I'll leave a list of what he's said below. Read at your own risk:
Proof that this is Reio35:
  • Evidence #1
  • Evidence #2
  • In addition, "Sleepy ****" (yes I know the forum's gonna censor the word, that's fine) and "Drip" are the same person, and have the same profile picture on Discord (which is Reio's face, hence why I've blacked out his pfp)
Given the severity of this, I would like to advocate for an extended (if not permanent, which I think is very well-warranted) ban.

I'd like to report the user Reio35 for his conduct off-site. Now, I do understand that we need to be careful not to be too liberal with how we handle off-site behavior. That being said, I believe this far crosses the line for what's considered unacceptable by our new standards.

• Evidence #1
  • Evidence #2
  • In addition, "Sleepy ****" and "Drip" are the same person, and have the same profile picture on Discord (which is Reio's face, hence why I've blacked out his pfp)
Given the severity of this, I would like to advocate for an extended (if not permanent, which I think is very well-warranted) ban.
I can tolerate one's personal opposition and negative mindset against an ideology. However, that is way too far. Straight up permaban, enough said.

I'd like to add that this behavior spreads on wiki too. He's shown blatant homophobia to Arc and Deceived

One example I found:
https://vsbattles.com/threads/ban-kai-bleach-general-discussion.107575/post-5908678

Recently too he said something like "I'm not sus like Arc and Deceived" in refference to how he commonly makes homophobic jokes about them. It got deleted tho

The point is: he uses being a gay man as an insult, which is textbook homophobia

• Evidence #1
  • Evidence #2
  • In addition, "Sleepy ****" (yes I know the forum's gonna censor the word, that's fine) and "Drip" are the same person, and have the same profile picture on Discord (which is Reio's face, hence why I've blacked out his pfp)
Shit's hatespeech calling for violence against an entire group of people, permaban agreed on.

• Evidence #1
  • Evidence #2
I got a question since one or two of these older then a year while others are almost a year old, can anything be used against a user no matter how old it is off site?

Okay so it to be a continuous showing of their behavior etc not changing and along with the evidence that guac posted on his post "I'm not sus like Arc and Deceived" type.
If I make a racist comment now and keep doing it fot a whole year, on site and off site, then the comment I made now is obviously proof that this behavior is something continuous, so it’s passive of a ban.

Well, we primarily try to reach a staff consensus, and if that doesn't work out, we try to find a compromise solution to apply.
Well then.

Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara​

Staff Views​

For the Fujiwara case, I think the closest thing to a compromise would be a warning, emphasizing a need to stay away from Deidalius, so I've left one.

TheGunsFinalWrath​

Staff Views​

For the Guns case, I think due to the lack of compromise, all we can do is take no action.

Back when the report had been made, I'd spoken to Fujiwara privately suggesting staying away from Deidalius, an idea she seemed to already be pursuing. I would agree with that course of action as a result.

I hadn't noticed TheGunsFinalWrath situation wasn't resolved, given so much dialogue was given on it. I suppose it's a tad late but I would agree with the idea that this can suffice as a warning (informal, off the tracker) to not aggravate others like that in the future.

Some of these outstanding reports need more evaluations to break a deadlock. Pinging 5 random staff members.

@DontTalkDT @ElixirBlue @Theglassman12 @Propellus @SamanPatou.
I most likely haven't seen this earlier, my bad.

To be honest, I prefer not to say anything at all on Fujiwara's and TheGunsFinalWrath behalf considering how extremely sensitive these topics are, and I'm afraid that I might say something out of line that would rather get me dogpiled. The other mods has to give their interprets instead of me, sorry

Back when the report had been made, I'd spoken to Fujiwara privately suggesting staying away from Deidalius, an idea she seemed to already be pursuing. I would agree with that course of action as a result.
@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara @Deidalius

Should I make your accounts automatically ignore each other's posts?
I hadn't noticed TheGunsFinalWrath situation wasn't resolved, given so much dialogue was given on it. I suppose it's a tad late but I would agree with the idea that this can suffice as a warning (informal, off the tracker) to not aggravate others like that in the future.
I am also fine with that solution then.

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara @Deidalius

Should I make your accounts automatically ignore each other's posts?
Yes, I also want to auto-ignore her.

Also, I have been meaning to ask. What exactly does ignoring each other entail? I want the details clarified since it's a tad bit vague and I struggle to understand some basic things unless explained in detail.

Do we completely avoid talking to each other in any capacity including CRTs? I mean, we scale similar verses. I don't know if it would be fair if neither could argue with the other in the case of a verse revision.

Can I still talk in threads she is in like the Touhou discussion thread? Or should I avoid that?

What if one enters a thread before the other? Does the first person calls dibs on the thread?

What's the penalty for us talking to each other?

Either way, I was already planning on avoiding talking to Mad Dog.

The automatic ignore function just means that the contents of your respective posts here will be automaticall hidden from each other, but I think that you can still click to see them on an individual level if necessary.

You can still contribute to the same discussion threads, yes, and there is no penalty. This is just a convenience to avoid mutual provocation.

I have added the automatic ignore function for both of you now.

@BoastJr Is claiming that @Legacy30 is not an alt of theirs.

@AKM sama Pinging you, due to you being the one who implemented the ban.

EDIT: Boast guessed at the reason for the ban, and provided an explanation.
I can confirmed I was asked this in DMs, and I privately messaged AKM about it. Hopefully he responds.
IMG_1811.png

Does anyone know if any recent CRT's for Ninjago were made? Lloyd Garmadon's profile recently got upgraded to 1-C but when I checked the view history all it said was "Inaccuracy and Stupidity". If there weren't any CRT's then this could possibly be vandalism

Edit: Also the 1-C rating only changed on his Tier and Attack Potency. Every other one of his stats (Striking Strength, Durability etc.) is still at Low Multiverse level like it was before the change

Back