• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Something like two weeks for Raven is fine by me. As for Reio, isn't he asking for a permaban?
The comment sounds sarcastic. 'Why not a perma-ban while we're at it' in response to something he doesn't believe was a rule violation in the first place sounds like a dismissive insinuation that perma-ban would be just as unwarranted as any other punishment.

We can ask them what they meant directly, of course.

This guy added these abilities without creating a CRT. I see him adding other statistics but they were reverted. Just requesting a warning should be given to not add abilities without a CRT.
All previous abilities excluding Sukuna's Resistances Plus:

• Body Control (His arms became scaly in texture as his nails grew longer.)
  • Regeneration (High-Low; Yuji learned the Reversed Cursed Technique, managing to regenerate the cuts caused by Sukuna.)

This guy added these abilities without creating a CRT. I see him adding other statistics but they were reverted. Just requesting a warning should be given to not add abilities without a CRT.

They've been warned multiple times before. I blocked them for a month originally but I removed it when I saw Sukuna scales to MSH in speed, so I thought it was a bit harsh. I didn't see that ability addition edit; I'm going to reblock them for 3 months. Btw, we have a new thread for vandalism reports now. Check the announcements.

Can I get someone to act as a pseudo lawyer for me? To be honest, I am panicking, and I am trembling lol, I know it's very pathetic, but I get nervous in situations like these I tend to not react well at all as in, say stuff without thinking, panic, etc, I don't think I will be thinking clearly enough to defend myself.

Anyway, you could say that in this situation, I will be... CHASEd off this site... Heh, heh. (Wallahi, I'm cooked)

Can I get someone to act as a pseudo lawyer for me? To be honest, I am panicking, and I am trembling lol, I know it's very pathetic, but I get nervous in situations like these I tend to not react well at all as in, say stuff without thinking, panic, etc, I don't think I will be thinking clearly enough to defend myself.

Anyway, you could say that in this situation, I will be... CHASEd off this site... Heh, heh. (Wallahi, I'm cooked)
images

So yeah, ban @Deidalius ASAP
This comment brought by Fuji and Shmooply had told you enough that this man need to be gtfo from our community:

There might be more coming but as for now this the biggest evidences that has been presented right now
uh..ahem, those images could be jokes done in bad taste so uhhhh...maybe wait before making a decision on a perma ban? Ik offsite stuff is now case by case cause of chase but like..what he said here is not only screenshotted out of context but also could seriously be a joke. Several people here know him and he hasn't really shown any crazy behaviour and at least two of the images linked can very much be argued to be made ironically.

I am trying to defend here simply because this man's gonna be the death of himself with this attitude.

This comment brought by Fuji and Shmooply had told you enough that this man need to be gtfo from our community:

There might be more coming but as for now this the biggest evidences that has been presented right now
I really saw these as tasteless jokes honestly.

Those were all jokes. I don't remember the context of all of them, but they have their context cropped to make me seem bad. I am an edgy person, and off-site I do a lot of jokes that seem edgy and tasteless to some. They might be unfunny, but they're not serious statements. Not everything I say reflects my true thoughts. If any of you are worried that I might start making those jokes in this site, worry not. I assure you that I have been avoiding making tasteless edgy jokes in this site since I joined. I will continue filtering myself and avoid making rule breaking jokes on this site.

I should also mention that the server some of these screenshots are taken from, has a lot of edgy jokes. A lot of people from this site say edgy jokes in that server, some even say slurs.
I wasn't doing anything extraordinary compared to other people from that server, I was following the humor that group of people had.
Here is an example.

FWqId7U.png

As you can see, the people in that server make a lot of rape jokes and jokes that are equally dark. In fact, if you search slurs on that server, it goes past 1K messages of people saying slurs. Keep in mind that some of those people are staff members in this site too.
So if I am banned because of off-site behavior that I promise I won't bring here, so should the dozens of people in that server and similar servers who say edgy stuff there.

I should mention that those out of context screenshots of me were thrown around after I said that a certain fictional character should die. There's a possibility that I am being reported out of pettiness towardss an opinion I expressed.

I share the same sentiments as LordGriffin, to be honest.
If we start banning people for every shitty, edgy joke they made on Discord, we'd end up banning most of this community let's be fr.

That being said, obviously a line needs to be drawn somewhere, and truly despicable people should absolutely get the boot. In this case, however, I believe they were nothing more than harmless, albeit very poor in taste, jokes. I don't believe any serious action is warranted, personally.

So yeah, ban Deidalius ASAP

I believe these images - or at least, similar images - have been brought up in the past regarding Deidalius.

A few things need to be set down here. First, Chasekileen (who is mentioned in the screenshots) was officially banned on the basis of alleged translation falsification, and not because of his questionable off-site comments. It has been acknowledged that this offense was assuredly treated harsher specifically because of his questionable off-site comments, but the point is that it is not the precedent for taking action here that others may see it as.

Second, we have been lenient in the past regarding punishment for off-site misconduct, as we are quite willing to denote that things which may not be acceptable on-site are not our responsibility when performed off-site. In fact, I believe this is exactly why similar comments from Deidalius were not met with punishment. You may be aware that I am personally intending to revise these off-site rules, but even in the event they were passed (and we decide to apply them retroactively), this ties into my next point.

Third, despite the quote-unquote 'degeneracy' of these statements, they aren't seriously worth reporting or punishing by either our current rules or the proposed revisions. Even in the event there was more to them than just jokes, being obsessively sexually aroused by Touhou characters and Vtubers is not good reason to believe that Deidalius is, or will be, of harm to our users. I - and I would hope I can speak on behalf of more than myself when saying this - I do not care if our users have extremely specific, taboo fetishes that they explore off-site in private communities without committing sexual harms to others or intending to do so. It is just not our business.

I would much rather reports based on such taboos, particularly when based on private conversations, were only made when supplanted with more substantiative concerns. Concerns like, having committed a sexual crime, considerable reason to believe they are intending to commit a sexual crime, bringing such taboos on-site, or utilising it as a form of harassment or nonconsensual objectionable interaction with other users. All I have seen for sure at this point is a list of times Deidalius has referred to himself as a 'lolicon' for being attracted to drawn pictures of anime girls, and I would much rather we did not stretch our sense of disgust into convincing ourselves that this necessitates action in itself.

Literally what I see here are jokes between users of the same server, and many of them are in an ironic way due to the conversation that was taken at that time, and all of them are cut to the point of having a proper context. And literally not enough to warrant a report.

And I will take the time to respond to a comment that was deleted. Megumi, the off-site rule has not yet been implemented. And yet as Dark said this is not even enough taking into consideration the proposed rule, this is what I was complaining about that now users were going to report more often and using the "Off-Site reports are a thing now" topic when in reality they always were but for cases worth reporting and not for random server stuff.

I believe these images - or at least, similar images - have been brought up in the past regarding Deidalius.

A few things need to be set down here. First, Chasekileen (who is mentioned in the screenshots) was officially banned on the basis of alleged translation falsification, and not because of his questionable off-site comments. It has been acknowledged that this offense was assuredly treated harsher specifically because of his questionable off-site comments, but the point is that it is not the precedent for taking action here that others may see it as.

Second, we have been lenient in the past regarding punishment for off-site misconduct, as we are quite willing to denote that things which may not be acceptable on-site are not our responsibility when performed off-site. In fact, I believe this is exactly why similar comments from Deidalius were not met with punishment. You may be aware that I am personally intending to revise these off-site rules, but even in the event they were passed (and we decide to apply them retroactively), this ties into my next point.
Did I really get reported before? I want to see that report, I want a link to it to see what happened.

I know Deidalius. He seems to have been undergoing various mental issues that results in him behaving like that, such that of blurting out those types of language and adding to the mix of them being schizo with tasteless jokes. Of course, I’m against a ban since it is off-site behavior and I doubt Deidalius is actually that type of person but rather he can act quite psychotic when gone through pressure. Though, even those this is my stance to him, I heavily advise Dei to take an indefinite break from the internet, including this wiki for the sake of his mental health; he can return once he gets better.

And to clarify, Chase wasn’t indefinitely banned for his off-site conduct but rather taking in seemingly fake translations on CRTs.

On the other hard, people have been being hostile against Dei which I see no justification of it in doing in-public. Spewing thought against a member in-public, despite how much you hate them, is real unnecessary.

Last edited:
I will remind those present, once again, that knowing the people involved in the report or having opinions on the report isn't a good reason to make a comment here. Please only make comments if you are making a report, responding to one about yourself, or providing clarifying info that the staff may not be aware of. Just providing your view on whether or not punishment is deserved or to what degree is not permitted. The staff can reach those conclusions for themselves.

This comment wasn't ok for several reasons and a straight up warning might be due.

I will also agree with @StrymULTRA that Fuji and Del just need to stay the heck away from each other. I know someone can piss you off but when you start posting shit about someone like Fuji did, it's time to take a break. @Deidalius I'm going to advise you to keep your away from those who actively are on bad terms with you. And the same goes for you @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara you ignore Dei's comments and I'll ask you not to make comments like the one your were reported for, be it you were pissed, joking or whatever it caused problems, your distain from Dei is noted but comments like what you posted are unnecessary.

So I think we just drop a warning for both to ignore/keep away from each other (don't reply to each others comments).

Back