• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki Class M lifting strength downgrade

It was really Antoniofer who laid out the details and such. And DDM. Because pressure alone won't cut it, you need tremendous amounts of heat as well. Eventually they concluded it'd be hax in the end.

It was really Antoniofer who laid out the details and such. And DDM. Because pressure alone won't cut it, you need tremendous amounts of heat as well. Eventually they concluded it'd be hax in the end.
I mean, is it wrong to give someone heat resistance from crushing coal into diamond?

I distinctly remember Baki outright mentioning that it's impossible to crush coal into diamond. What Yujiro did created dust, some of which was sparkly, but he didn't just squeeze the thing and make one, big diamond.

Still, even if he did, it is impossible to quantify, so agree with the downgrade.

I distinctly remember Baki outright mentioning that it's impossible to crush coal into diamond. What Yujiro did created dust, some of which was sparkly, but he didn't just squeeze the thing and make one, big diamond.

Still, even if he did, it is impossible to quantify, so agree with the downgrade.
Great

Ah shit I forgot this even existed. But anyway if this is the case and Diamond feats are going to be invalid why the **** is Baki the only profile here being affected? I know there are still a ton of other pages that need to have there Diamond feats removed.

Also again I don’t really see a point of this thread considering we have two class K calcs and one class M calc. There still gonna be M if not higher

I think it's less about Diamond, and more turning coal into diamond.

Personally I'd still go with the pressure aspect of the feat even if other facets of it like heat don't check out, given the intent of the scene was to show he has an absolutely ******* stupid grip strength, as in, it's intended to be a LS feat. It defies some physics but the pressure should still be ok as that's what the author is trying to convey.

But that's just my opinion, could maybe just slap a "likely far higher" and call it a day if it's truly unquantifiable.

IMG_4403.png

Thats exactly what he’s is going for lol

What are the staff conclusions here so far?

Thank you for the evaluation. It seems best to wait a bit for further input from calc group members though.

IT seems like we will not get any further calc group knput here, so what @KLOL506 decided should probably be applied now.

Back