• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IRL Paper has a profile.

Lol. This seems so out of place lol.

This profile should be prohibited by the site rules, so if I have time tommorrow/afterwards, I'll report this to the rule violations thread nvm, Agnaa deleted the page

I mean, you can theoretically bleed a person to death to paper, but that can be the same for other mundane objects that are weak as weapons.

Last edited:

someone archived it

we're so back ong

someone archived it

we're so back ong
Probably me or someone else. I usually archive important stuff to http://web.archive.org/save and https://archive.ph/.
"higher via piercing damage"
Anyone can get papercuts.

Anyways, the profile is apparently so funny, that I decided to make an improved serious profile version in my blog here. And I just had the cursed idea of making a tournament for the profile that will have match ups on Joke Battles, fun and games, or whatever lol.
Who made the page either way
I know the user who made the page. I gotta search a bit. Hold up.

Wait, should a rock paper scissors verse exist on JBW? That would actually be fun to debate with.
I'm not sure how it would work as a "verse" on its own. I was thinking of the free-for-all battle as being between the real objects somehow. If you could come up with a good idea, then I would be interested, because it does seem fun to me.

Lol. This seems so out of place lol.

This profile should be prohibited by the site rules, so if I have time tommorrow/afterwards, I'll report this to the rule violations thread nvm, Agnaa deleted the page

I mean, you can theoretically bleed a person to death to paper, but that can be the same for other mundane objects that are weak as weapons.
tell me this was moved too the Joke sister site

We will only need a rock now (what happened to that 10-B folded newspaper weapon from Real life?)
The milwil wall brick is still on-site. Though rocks vary like, a lot on size.

I was thinking of making using a rock-paper-scissors version of rock since composite rock virtually stomps the rest, while a powerscaled version would make things more fair.

Last edited:
The milwil wall brick is still on-site. Though rocks vary like, a lot on size.

I was thinking of making using a rock-paper-scissors version of rock since composite rock virtually stomps the rest, while a powerscaled version would make things more fair.
I mean... we can make a A lithobolos profile for the rock

Back