• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Eseseso's been warned. Pepsiman's comments are uncalled for but feel very minor to me. Same with Tony. But I'm not the best judge of this sort of thing.
I personally agree with this. We cannot be too oversensitive regarding disfavourable opinions about us. 🙏

Last edited:
@The_Yellow_Topaz straight up just called a guy illiterate
You're actually just illiterate in this case.

''00 isn't ms it's 1/100th of a second. That's a centisecond.
A milisecond is 1/1000th of a second. This
Meaning each extra dash mark represents a hundredth of the previous unit. '''00 is 1/100th of ''00, or 1/10000th of a second.
13/10000th of a second is the same as 1.3/1000th of a second, which is 1.3 miliseconds.

A microsecond is 1/1000000th of a second, pal.

@The_Yellow_Topaz straight up just called a guy illiterate

This was meant to be more of a slap on the wrist, he did mock me a little when I explained the first time. Yes, I know it's an exaggeration to say using the skull emoji was mocking, but I'm not reporting him over it.
I meant to say he doesn't know how to read Japanese stopwatches, I didn't mean to offend his intelligence.

I dunno if this is the right place to ask considering no warning need to be given, but i think both @Enryu_The_Red_Tower and @Avengershows need to be put on blocklist on each other because of their hostility on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/honkai-star-rail-discussion-thread.153196/page-34
Your lack of understanding of how physics work is astounding.
Yes because that's how the site works.
If you argue "well physics don't matter!" I can equally argue that the feat isn't that high anyway because "Well they distort physics! We can't use physics to deduce their AP is that high!"
The Inverse Square Law applies to every single verse without question, unless there is an actual, verbatim statement against it.
Stop trying to wank the verse, it's annoying, and your logic is equally annoying in this.
Yes, call me a wanker when I was not disrespecting you, hypocritical, I think you are very annoying too
I did not call you a wanker, I called what you are doing wanking. And I did not call you annoying, but what you are doing currently. Please learn to not take everything as a personal attack.
What you are doing is in fact wanking the series, that is an objective statement.
You are actively advocating for an inconsistent ranking which does not align with wiki rules. That is wanking a series.
I will be very honest with you, at this point, because of your passive aggressive behavior in this thread lately, I don't have any wish to work together with you in this verse, I will be indirectly called a wanker by you if I give any of my opinions about the scaling of this verse, anyway, you can disagree with me of course, no problem, it is the fun of discussions, just don't call me annoying or indirectly insult me
Again, you are taking this personally and misinterpreting what I've said;
I've called your Argenti scaling wanking, becuase by definition it is.
If you wish to be offended and not talk, that's up to you.
See? You are again at that mentality talking "No, you are wrong! Just I am right!", what are you doing is the definition of arrogance

You are regarding everyone's opinion as if they are very wrong and yours like the absolutely right, don't be surprised if I don't appear in one of your CRTs in the future
You don't have to if you don't want to, your fault.
And yes, I'd say with confidence that I am in fact correct here.
It's an outlier feat with no others to support Argenti & co being on that level, and it by wiki standards should not scale to that level.
Don't worry, btw, I really dislike you ;) You arrogant with superiority complex

Both are very important users for HSR right now but it's clear they really don't want to work together and i fear this hostility will continue when they meet eye to eye again

I dunno if this is the right place to ask considering no warning need to be given, but i think both @Enryu_The_Red_Tower and @Avengershows need to be put on blocklist on each other because of their hostility on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/honkai-star-rail-discussion-thread.153196/page-34

Both are very important users for HSR right now but it's clear they really don't want to work together and i fear this hostility will continue when they meet eye to eye again
@Enryu_The_Red_Tower @Avengershows

What do you think?

I think people are overreacting at the way I talk, it's just how I talk and phrase myself.
I don't dislike anyone, especially someone I don't know, I don't have any bias against Enryu, I can sort of see why he'd get upset at my phrasing, but I still think he took it way too personally. But, if he chooses to still be upset regarding it, that's fair and entirely up to him.
I don't think I violated any rule here, and that this is entirely miscommunication based on idiolectical differences.

I mean, I don't think whether you violated a rule or not is really what's in question, because you quite clearly did. If someone asks you to stop responding in a certain manner, you don't just keep doing it.

It's really just a matter of what needs to be done here. I'd support a light warning for both parties. If they wish to not speak with each other, I'm fine with having them blocked from seeing each other's messages if supported by other staff. However, I'd be careful with this, as I feel we've used that feature more liberally as of recently - and if anything, I'd like to dial it back so as to not cause a slippery slope.

I mean, I don't think whether you violated a rule or not is really what's in question, because you quite clearly did. If someone asks you to stop responding in a certain manner, you don't just keep doing it.

It's really just a matter of what needs to be done here. I'd support a light warning for both parties. If they wish to not speak with each other, I'm fine with having them blocked from seeing each other's messages if supported by other staff. However, I'd be careful with this, as I feel we've used that feature more liberally as of recently - and if anything, I'd like to dial it back so as to not cause a slippery slope.
They asked me to not call them annoying, which I did not do.
I expressed that I found what they were doing, and in the manner of which they were doing so, annoying, not as an insult, but as the literal meaning of that specific action (the manner in which they were debating, specifically the arguments they used) to be bothersome and making me feel annoyed.
I never, and I will state this again, ever called him as a person annoying nor insult him

If they wish to not speak with each other, I'm fine with having them blocked from seeing each other's messages if supported by other staff. However, I'd be careful with this, as I feel we've used that feature more liberally as of recently - and if anything, I'd like to dial it back so as to not cause a slippery slope.
I personally consider it better to use this option for members who are generally well-behaved, but are consistently enraged into bad behaviour by very specific other members.

Ok, sorry for the delay, but I will admit that I indeed overreacted to him, that is a fact and I took it as a form of personal attack from @Avengershows, when in fact, he was not insulting me, just my actions. I was irritated with his passive aggressive behavior lately in that thread and I let this bad feeling get the better of me when I shouldn't, I should have been civilazed and professional

I also don't feel like we need to block seeing each other's messages, I just need calm down, stay away from HSR's discussion thread, rest for a few days and came back to there when I feel I am ready

I personally consider it better to use this option for members who are generally well-behaved, but are consistently enraged into bad behaviour by very specific other members.
Generally speaking, I agree with this sentiment. I suppose my main concern is it potentially becoming so frequent that it could interfere with discussions and the like due to swaths of members not seeing each other's messages. Though, that is admittedly a slippery slope that's a ways off from becoming reality.

That aside, with Enryu's response, I'd say that there's no need for action anymore - at least not toward Enryu. Avengershows doubling down, on the other hand, has me more concerned

Avengershows doubling down, on the other hand, has me more concerned
I don't necessarily see how it's doubling down, I do admit that my wording could've been better and that it definitely didn't garner a positive energy, however as I've said, I did not intend nor did insult Enryu personally, but just expressed that I disliked this one specific thing he did because it caused me irritation. I have respect for Enryu as a person and as a scaler, one disagreement won't change that.
Yes, the phrasing was in poor taste, I admit that much, however I don't really see a need for concern regarding this situation.

Reported @Veronica for her behavior repeated several times and a rule here at vsbtles about trying to downgrade Goku absorbed the God form for base

@Damage3245 has already asked her to stop on the subject, but she still continues with the derailment about Goku absorbing the God form for base

Also, she makes jokes about us telling her to stop and she doesn't take anything seriously, she keeps talking about things over and over again without stopping.

She is also quite rude to other people

She's already been reported here several times, she won't stop bringing it up even if a member of staff comes along, we've had enough of this subject time and time again, she always comes back with the same thing, I'd appreciate it if someone could do something to resolve this matter, and thank you

Last edited:
I'd support either a topic ban or a straight up ban, as she's continuously done this despite previous warnings, topic bans, and even an outright ban if I remember correctly
I'm pretty sure she was handed a topic ban and an outright ban before because of this exact reason. And it's shown she is not willing to change over it.

I leave judgment up to the higher staff for this.

Vaguely recall they were reported a week or two ago, seem to recall there being more evidence mentioned at the time but I don't recall it being brought forward. At the time it was pointed out that they weren't on the warning tracker, but that wasn't indicative of there not being precedent against 'em, just that it wasn't on the tracker.

These new bits seem... aggravating, but perhaps not banworthy. Still, I am not steeped in the context of this and will remain neutral for now.

Yeah, despite the warnings, topic ban, and even straight up ban, she hasn't learned her lesson. I'd advocate for either a permanent DB topic ban or just an outright ban of some length (I'd lean more toward the latter, since she's shown to not care about topic bans before)

I agree that she should be permabanned from Dragon Ball related discussions, she obviously never learns from her mistakes and ignores every face value evidence about Dragon Ball's power progression is literally all about. And I think giving her a site ban to an extent is also the only way to hammer the message given she also has a habit of ignoring her topic ban and continuing to dig deep into the banter. I'd say 3 months at minimum. And if she comes back after the bans and continues to ignore her topic bans, we may need to keep giving out bigger site bans.

Would this affect anything?
I've closed the thread.

Back