• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still I'll forever be a tier-7 Betty believer

There are a few minor things I'd like to fix in her profile too, like Ul Shamak's description being that of the now-retconned Arc 4 spell rather than the spell displayed in the Arc 6 LN.

Still I'll forever be a tier-7 Betty believer

There are a few minor things I'd like to fix in her profile too, like Ul Shamak's description being that of the now-retconned Arc 4 spell rather than the spell displayed in the Arc 6 LN.
Wait i am a bit confused, can you clarify?

Wait i am a bit confused, can you clarify?
In the Arc 4 Webnovel, Beatrice uses the 3rd level of Shamak- "Ul Shamak"- on both Elsa and Subaru as an aoe over the whole mansion. This was removed in the Light Novel version.
Clasping her small hands in front of her chest, Beatrice mouthed something under her breath. And, with a single phrase, the world was painted over.

Beatrice: “――Ul Shamak.”

When he came to his senses, Subaru was surrounded by pitch blackness.

Subaru: “――――?”

Actually, even whether he was conscious was uncertain.
Where was he? Was he standing or was he seated? He couldn’t tell at all.

Up, down, left, right, even front or back was vague. Was he inhaling or was he exhaling? Was his blood still flowing? Was his heart still beating? Was he alive? Or was he already dead?

He couldn’t understand a thing. He couldn’t answer any of it. If he was inside his own Shamak, there would still be the sensations at the soles of his feet, and he could at least feel the movements inside his body. Even if he was denied all sensory input, there would still be his sharpened inner awareness to take its place.

But not in this darkness.

Here, it was as if he had dissolved into the shadow, and he couldn’t find himself if he tried.

Was he still in the form of a human? He could no longer be sure. He couldn’t sense the whereabouts of his hands, and so he couldn’t even touch himself to verify. Even if he wanted to check where he was, he wouldn’t know how to tell his legs to walk. What does it mean to walk? What does it mean to check?

――Most of all, just who was he supposed to be?

The line where he stopped and where others began was blurring.

The line where he stopped and where the world began was blurring.

Even the strength to think had melted away. Faded. Vanished.

And just like this, and just like this, and just like this――

The end had come―

The end had―

The end―

In the Arc 6 Webnovel and Light Novel version, Beatrice uses the 3rd level of Shamak- "Ul Shamak"- on Roy-Reid Astrea.
Beatrice: “――Ul Shamak.”

The moment immediately after Beatrice’s chant had achieved completion, what arose in the space was an enormous black hole.

That which had appeared all of a sudden in the air, manifested as an existence accompanied by primordial fear such as its unknown bounds and unknown depths, and tried to swallow Reid, who was right before it.

Subaru: “That, is…"

At a single glance, it could be understood that it was a great magic that affected space.

This was more of an issue of imaging it so, rather than having knowledge about it. Subaru had heard of Beatrice being a wasteful Spirit, but the actual power held by truly great magic could not even be in the same league of comparison.

Subaru had been unaware, that this was even possible. This was, a harvest.

That black hole swallowed Reid, and repelled away his Sword Saint off to somewhere unknown――

The Arc 4 version was retconned in Arc 6/the LN.

I see, i am making the profiles for the Prophecy of mid the throne characters, and two of the characters get affect by this i guess.
??? None of the new Prophecy of the Throne characters come close to prime Wilhelm or Cecilus. Arguably only great spirit Pooka could even beat old Wilhelm.
In terms of actual power we just have her having a minor scuffle with Roswaal & Ram where she blocks their attacks during the loop where Subaru commits suicide in Volume 3, her boasting and title as a Great Spirit which might not even mean anything power-wise, and then Author statements that suggest she is somewhere below Echidna.
Well Tappei implied she was only slightly below Echidna by using only 1 greater than sign and according to another qna she would have "had a good fight" with Roswaal in arc 2 if Roswaal was actually serious about fighting her.
Q: When Rem died at the mansion, if he'd fought with Beatrice how would that have turned out?

A: Inside the mansion, Beatrice would give him quite a good fight, but since Roswaal didn't intend to kill Beatrice, and once Subaru fled Beatrice stopped trying to buy time, it seems like the fight is undecided. - Roswaal's 2018 birthday q&a
But of course that's inside the mansion and she's way weaker now.

In the Arc 4 Webnovel, Beatrice uses the 3rd level of Shamak- "Ul Shamak"- on both Elsa and Subaru as an aoe over the whole mansion. This was removed in the Light Novel version.

In the Arc 6 Webnovel and Light Novel version, Beatrice uses the 3rd level of Shamak- "Ul Shamak"- on Roy-Reid Astrea.

The Arc 4 version was retconned in Arc 6/the LN.
It's not really a retcon per se. The spell isn't gone, she judt didn't use it. Magic is just flexible. The idea that spells only have one application is something that I think the ReZero wiki created.

Well Tappei implied she was only slightly below Echidna by using only 1 greater than sign and according to another qna she would have "had a good fight" with Roswaal in arc 2 if Roswaal was actually serious about fighting her.
But of course that's inside the mansion and she's way weaker now.
Oh a q&a answer on that scuffle is nice. Given that Echidna is also able to give Roswaal "a good fight", and Beatrice is stated to be just below her, it implies that Roswaal, Echidna, and Betty are relatively close in power- with Roswaal comfortably being the strongest.

It's not really a retcon per se. The spell isn't gone, she judt didn't use it. Magic is just flexible. The idea that spells only have one application is something that I think the ReZero wiki created.
I guess magic is very nonspecific in nature in Re:Zero, Yang ranges from buffs to lasers after all.
It's just because they share the exact same name I thought that at least if the spell wasn't gone it wouldn't be what's considered "Ul Shamak" anymore, since totally destroying a person's mind/senses is very different from just spawning an actual black hole.

hello i have questions about Pandora Authority, do you guys think its Reality Warping since he can rewrite any phenomena, rather than causality manopulation since i think it's just domino effect of the phenomenal being rewrited

hello i have questions about Pandora Authority, do you guys think its Reality Warping since he can rewrite any phenomena, rather than causality manopulation since i think it's just domino effect of the phenomenal being rewrited
It is most likely that her Authority of Vainglory is reality warping with causality manipulation being just one application of it. Her currently known abilities are listed on her profile.

It is most likely that her Authority of Vainglory is reality warping with causality manipulation being just one application of it. Her currently known abilities are listed on her profile.
Yeah i mean it's probably domino effect, right? because he only rewrite that regulus never there. not Manipulating any of the cause and effect.

Yeah i mean it's probably domino effect, right? because he only rewrite that regulus never there. not Manipulating any of the cause and effect.
I mean she removed Regulus (the cause) and selectively removed his effect, all the destruction and wounds he caused vanished while Petelgeuse absorbing the Sloth Witch Factor was not undone.

She did rewrite the cause and effect by making it so that Regulus was never there, if Causality manipulation wasn't involved then Geuse would still have lost his arm and the destruction wouldn't have been undone. Also pandora is a she

Read Pride, Prejudice and Zombies.

Priscilla's intuition is pretty op, instantly figures out people are zombies, with parasites in them, and the Yang Sword can target said parasites too, any foreign substance in her body she can burn with it.

Might be an argument poison or diseases won't really work on her.

I am convinced she knows Al has some special ability. The fact that she was under no threat of her body being take over from the parasites, but had Al kiss her to get it out, seems like something she did to keep him loyal to her. He has some sort of feelings for her, and she can plays on it.

She really do be going around kissing people, not caring.

Also seems like Sphinx improved the Sacrament? This whole parasite thing wasn't a thing before.

On to more Priscilla side stories.

Honestly i could see Priscilla being bi-sexual, with her personality she is a total dom, anyone she is in a serious relationship in would be a sub, and i don't think she would care whether it's a man or woman, as far as she is concerned, it's only natural that everyone loves her.

Lilianna drooling over her body too? I think she can be safely placed in the "probably bi" camp along with Carol.

Actually that's actually a good question, liking any type of entrains counts as being bissexual or Nah? Because while you like the insides of any type of person, i don't think That's relevant to gender right?
Yeah Elsa wanted to see Beatrice>Subaru>Emilia insides in that order. They include both genders plus a spirit

The mid tiers need some love, instead of always the top tiers, which we don't have full grasp of.

Like off the top of my head i can name some 8-B characters like Yujiro Hanma, Jin Mori, Midoria Izuku etc.
I gonna use Hunter X Hunter characters again actually, gonna be Fun.

Back