• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Thank you for your evaluation. 🙏🙂

Is that solution acceptable for the rest of you as well?
2 weeks is acceptable to me. It is assuredly short compared to a full year, at least.
It sounds like an inappropriate sexual joke, but I have no idea if it was meant as one or if it was a legitimate counterargument to the topic of the thread. Is anyone informed on the context of the quote?
I don't see anything inherently sexual about the comment.
It seems more like English simply isn't their strong suit.

Someone should tell @Kisaragi_Megumi to calm down. He started by saying that Unqver was a mistake, doubled his bet when someone said his comment was unnecessary, and said he wouldn't care if it he was reported, and at the end he even called him dumb in capslock. And continued to insult him even though Unqver kept his cool.
I applied a thread ban of 1 day for him on the thread. I would certainly support a general warning here.

According to our warning tracker this would be his first warning (besides an unhelpful post in this thread). I also don't remember him being part of any other incident, which is why I posit a warning is more than good enough.

Edit: So, took a deeper look. I didn't realize the issue continued in different threads. The threadban I applied to @Kisaragi_Megumi was for the High 1-B revision, not the discussion thread. I would also like to add @StrymULTRA to the report, as in the discussion thread he made several unnecessary remarks, such as:
Different phylosophy is not a justification for being dense af.
[1]
My man, I don't give a damn, if you don't have your prorities in check. You're genuinely being a nuisance rn, and your ""knownledge"" means nothing if all your arguments is just spamming untranslated scans in jp.
[2]

Should be noted, this is a persistent behavior with Strym, who has been warned many times on many different threads for his disruptive behavior. He always gets heated unnecessarily and start provoking peeps who disagree with him, belittling them, and in this case, even suggesting to have them topic banned and pull a report for, quite literally, having a different interpretation of a verse.

Last edited:
having a different interpretation of a verse.
In my defense, it wasn't for this. It's because of Unqver being extremely unhelpful in the discussion thread, spamming multiple times untranslated japanese scans or replying with literal nonsense, and it's something that kept happening for months.

I never really cared for High 1-B, just that I was not ok with the guy's approach to the CRT, especially when he's completely ignored what it was generally agreed to discuss there.

In my defense, it wasn't for this. It's because of Unqver being extremely unhelpful in the discussion thread, spamming multiple times untranslated japanese scans or replying with literal nonsense, and it's something that kept happening for months.

I never really cared for High 1-B, just that I was not ok with the guy's approach to the CRT, especially when he's completely ignored what it was generally agreed to discuss there.
That's not really a good defense imo.

If we gave a topic ban/report for "replying nonsense", half the user base would be topic banned from there verses. From what I saw, he wasn't being particularly unhelpful. You disagreeing with his revisions/the way he wants to handle things is one thing. Don't pull this nonsense again.

If we gave a topic ban/report for "replying nonsense", half the user base would be topic banned from there verses. From what I saw, he wasn't being particularly unhelpful. You disagreeing with his revisions/the way he wants to handle things is one thing. Don't pull this nonsense again.
I am talking about him replying with things that have 0 bearing with the topic at hand like here, here, here or here.

None of these are actual responses to what I asked, is him saying complete random stuff instead of an actual answer or attempting to shift the topic. I disagreed with High 1-B because of the premise of OP, I didn't read the Jinsye stuff (hence why I called her to the Discussion Thread).

Aka labelling this as "Strym is mocking someone off a disagreement on a feat again!" is just dishonest, the issue was my problem at having an actual conversation with the person.

Move on from the discussion. That's quite literally it.
Fine. I'll also make an effort on stop being so reliant on others, as I admitted to not be on par with Magia Record (which is the current setting of the verse) many times, so my fault is also on this. It just that given the influence of people like SomebodyData or BeastZeroGudako on the verse, I thought that more like them would be called.
If i can give a little help here, Unqver seems to be new to some concepts here and he said that English is not his primary language. That's why sometimes his sentences seem confusing yet he seems to try his best to make his sentences as understandable as possible. Strym already knew that he didn't speak English very well man.
My problem wasn't really this, but more the untranslated scans spam. But enough about this.

If i can give a little help here, Unqver seems to be new to some concepts here and he said that English is not his primary language. That's why sometimes his sentences seem confusing yet he seems to try his best to make his sentences as understandable as possible. Strym already knew that he didn't speak English very well man.
It's not a second time that he makes fun of other languages and people, the same thing happened to me in the past, where he that he insults me a lot of times, before I didn't speak English either and used Portuguese languages

In addition to being very aggressive with me if I disagree with your opinion

I know it's been a long time, but he's still the same and has never changed

In addition to him going to Damage's profile so he can reject our topic, every time he disrupts our crt with nasty comments and asking administrators to close or reject the CRT that doesn't he likes

Last edited:
I'm gonna ask a request that someone need to give Unqver an advice and learn so he wouldn't make so much confusion and frustration over the peoples that are in work right now with the way he talk and help

As for the report i'll gladly take the report, i know consequences but holding my frustration isn't a good thing to me so i'll let that out, so it's not truly an "i don't care if i'm being reported"

It's not a second time that he makes fun of other languages and people, the same thing happened to me in the past, where he that he insults me a lot of times, before I didn't speak English either and used Portuguese languages
I love how this is taken completely out of context and is done because of just bad faith.

You were unironically trying to use a Brazilian translation over an English one FOR A SCAN, and it's not even some Brazilian-only source, it was for an anime sub. I can't point out the absurdity of this?

Rest is all irrelevant stuff, seems like you are trying to get a point only because I've debunked your Zamasu.
Should I place specific members on your automatic ignore list again, in order to keep your stress levels down, Kisaragi?
We've calmed down since Ant. Jinsye is handling the situation rn.

Last edited:
They're making various minor changes to various different profiles without a CRT. This includes adding nicknames (some of which aren't used in lore) and adding new images. As well as changing ages. This is not the first time they have been reported or warned for this behavior.

Back