• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Witch of Symbols absorbed Iroha through sneak attacks, and according to the description on the memory card, she parasitized Iroha to turn power into a curse and destroy the universe.
Mirror Witch's ability to restrain Witch of Symbols weakened the power of Witch of Symbols and strengthened Yachiyo after Iroha's ability to shuttle through. Subsequently, he defeated Witch of Symbols.
Is that a sneak attack?But being killed in an instant has also opened a lot, right?

The specific stacking method is: after infinite time, there are n generations of the universe, and an eternal cycle=infinite time
The mother universe produces n offspring of the universe,
The first generation universe produces n second generation universes,

After an eternal cycle,
With n generations of the universe,

After a cycle of eternal reincarnation,
Having a child (n × n) Generation universe.
Child (n × n) The number of generations of universes is n ^ (n × n) .
One Strike Destroyer (N × N) The role of the entire universe is 6D

The specific stacking method is: after infinite time, there are n generations of the universe, and an eternal cycle=infinite time
The mother universe produces n offspring of the universe,
The first generation universe produces n second generation universes,

After an eternal cycle,
With n generations of the universe,

After a cycle of eternal reincarnation,
Having a child (n × n) Generation universe.
Child (n × n) The number of generations of universes is n ^ (n × n) .
One Strike Destroyer (N × N) The role of the entire universe is 6D
Uh, uh, uh, can I say something?I don't think you know how to use the original text to upgrade in this wiki.

Kuroe holds the universe, and there's more (Although, this is more like a metaphor or a guide word)
Screenshot_2023-10-13-23-12-04-271_com.aniplex.magireco.jpeg

I noticed that:With the use of Magical Squall, called Puruwia★Magica in Magia Record, Madoka parted a cloud with a massive kinetic energy output.
In the magic records, there are many people who are higher than Madoka.
Will this raise people to 6-C.
This picture is just a rough idea, some characters rely on intelligence, leadership, or magic.

I always felt that was a metaphor, though I could be wrong
Despair and hope are set in the drama, and the final witch is the despair of all universes. QB also says that how much hope brings about how much despair.
Her transcendence of despair and hope is seen as resistance to empathy at the conceptual level. But I think this is a non duality

Also, I might starts to catch up with Magia Record again since it seems there is a yt channel that post translated Magia Record contents. I will try to be more active for now on, the verse really needs some clean up.

Speaking of Magia Record, doesn't anyone think the recent storyline of Scene0 conflicts with TV

b62daf49a2a2ee7f.jpg

Recently, I turned into a clown when I drew Miss Sena Mikoto. Magia Record did a great job this time, replicating it so well. As a result, during Christmas, everyone who drew this replica turned into a clown

We all know that Akemi Homura's brother went back in time three timesMadoka can kill Walpurgisnacht, right.in secnce0Akemi Homura's fourth, fifth, sixth and even seventh time backtracking, the person who turned into Madoka couldn't defeat the Walpurgisnacht.

We all know that Akemi Homura's brother went back in time three timesMadoka can kill Walpurgisnacht, right.in secnce0Akemi Homura's fourth, fifth, sixth and even seventh time backtracking, the person who turned into Madoka couldn't defeat the Walpurgisnacht.
Sorry, I don't understand half of the things you're saying here. Could you explain it again, about the last part?

Also, I might starts to catch up with Magia Record again since it seems there is a yt channel that post translated Magia Record contents. I will try to be more active for now on, the verse really needs some clean up.
Indeed.

But first we should focus on whatever is below the God Tiers, these are our last problems given they rely a lot on the lower tiers.

However, at present, the strongest enemy in the magia record should still be the symbolic witch.
20c2da7d0c2f5d7b.png

How many of the verse calcs that are still legit? I heard the wiki has several calc regulations changes.

Is all here.

Plus, about Tier 1, there are some things.
  • The Law of Cycles being bigger than the 2-A multiverse is meaningless rn as that standard means nothing.
  • The record thing is not R>F.
The "4D space" thing from Homura is kinda meh as it does not have QS, dimensions don't add nothing without it now. The argument is Madoka being in a higher plane compared to the Multiverse, which has 4 spatial dimensions and a temporal dimension (aka 5D in total), thus meaning she actually operates under a similar logic. Though if it does not work, we can use this line of logic instead for the "higher plane".

Is all here.

Plus, about Tier 1, there are some things.
  • The Law of Cycles being bigger than the 2-A multiverse is meaningless rn as that standard means nothing.
  • The record thing is not R>F.
The "4D space" thing from Homura is kinda meh as it does not have QS, dimensions don't add nothing without it now. The argument is Madoka being in a higher plane compared to the Multiverse, which has 4 spatial dimensions and a temporal dimension (aka 5D in total), thus meaning she actually operates under a similar logic. Though if it does not work, we can use this line of logic instead for the "higher plane".
In fact, by treating the universe as a record, Infinite Iroha can achieve......

In fact, by treating the universe as a record, Infinite Iroha can achieve......
??????????????????????

My man, I purposely ignore almost anything you say because it's very confusing and I barely can understand what you're typing. Is English not your first language?

??????????????????????

My man, I purposely ignore almost anything you say because it's very confusing and I barely can understand what you're typing. Is English not your first language?
Mother tongue is not my mother tongue.What I want to express is that it doesn't make much sense to regard the universe as a record.

??????????????????????

By the way, what do you think of the situation that 3D contains a timeline?

Mother tongue is not my mother tongue.What I want to express is that it doesn't make much sense to regard the universe as a record.
In english it's "mother language", not "mother tongue".
By the way, what do you think of the situation that 3D contains a timeline?
A timeline can't be just 3D as it'd be saying it does not have time. Timelines are 3+1D.

In english it's "mother language", not "mother tongue".

A timeline can't be just 3D as it'd be saying it does not have time. Timelines are 3+1D.
What I want to express is that if a verseThree dimensions inside contain the timeline. What do you think of this situation?

Are you referring to the thing about Madoka being equivalent to a Heaven? Pretty sure that wasn't enough if I recall, unless the regulation change again.

What I want to express is that if a verseThree dimensions inside contain the timeline. What do you think of this situation?
Then it's complete nonsensical as a lower dimensional space can't contain a higher dimensional one, especially if the higher one is indeed infinite.
Are you referring to the thing about Madoka being equivalent to a Heaven? Pretty sure that wasn't enough if I recall, unless the regulation change again.
No I talk about the Kyubey mentioning Madoka shifting to a higher plane. It should qualify for Tier 1 as now "higher plane" is accepted if the beings in it are in a "higher state of being" compared to the multiverse, with the record thing being supportive evidence for it.

Then it's complete nonsensical as a lower dimensional space can't contain a higher dimensional one, especially if the higher one is indeed infinite.

No I talk about the Kyubey mentioning Madoka shifting to a higher plane. It should qualify for Tier 1 as now "higher plane"is accepted if the beings in it are in a "higher state of being"compared to the multiverse, with the record thing being supportive evidence for it.
But the problem is that his author is a master of physics, and it has something to do with Puella Magi Madoka Magica

But the problem is that his author is a master of physics, and it has something to do with Puella Magi Madoka Magica
My guy, if the verse says things like "1+1 = 30", then we just ignore it as it's completely dumb and does not make sense.

Back