• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse High 1-B Upgrade

Probably not, they just said they were holding onto Madoka's memories, which keeps her disconnected from the Law of Cycles. If Madoka remembers she's part of the Law of Cycles then she automatically joins back up with it, we see this in Homura's new reality.
What is Homura's new reality?

Now I have copied it to OP
I'm not seeing it all you wrote was 3 dimensions. The reason I am asking for the scans that say it is 4d is to clarify if they were talking about spatial axis or the just called it 4th dimensional. Coz if it was the latter then you could say the 4d realm is in the metaphysical sense and does not actually mean 4 spatial axis or 3 and 1 temporal. Then I can accept the H1B

Okay after reading through jinsye points coupled with the OP I am agreeing with H1B. It also helps that each layer is described as an infinitesimal small point with the next layer infidels larger than it

Any proof they are spatial axis?
c5057c631f006fbc.jpg
b39bdf8a5e87b19a.jpg

The first picture shows the ring of time, and the second picture shows the timeline.

I just woke up and what happened...
I'm not seeing it all you wrote was 3 dimensions. The reason I am asking for the scans that say it is 4d is to clarify if they were talking about spatial axis or the just called it 4th dimensional. Coz if it was the latter then you could say the 4d realm is in the metaphysical sense and does not actually mean 4 spatial axis or 3 and 1 temporal. Then I can accept the H1B
By the way, it already is. It is not a DC-like metaphysical "5th dimension" with uncertain axis and spatiality, but it is directly called a "4-dimensional structure" and it is even said to have a "3-dimensional part".

This means that it is directly "geometrically and spatially" 4-dimensional, which is very different from the DC situation. There are 4 spatial dimensions and all the infinite descending and ascending happens within this spatiality

So... if you are still saying that the infinite dimensional, H1-D hierarchy can fit into 4 spatial/physical dimensions... I'm really not going to go any further on this. :eek:

I just woke up and what happened...

By the way, it already is. It is not a DC-like metaphysical "5th dimension" with uncertain axis and spatiality, but it is directly called a "4-dimensional structure" and it is even said to have a "3-dimensional part".

This means that it is directly "geometrically and spatially" 4-dimensional, which is very different from the DC situation. There are 4 spatial dimensions and all the infinite descending and ascending happens within this spatiality

So... if you are still saying that the infinite dimensional, H1-D hierarchy can fit into 4 spatial/physical dimensions... I'm really not going to go any further on this. :eek:
Beyond the dimension of time, beyond the dimension of time and space, what did you not see or what? Or where did it come from? The original text clearly means infinite decline.

Beyond the dimension of time, beyond the dimension of time and space, what did you not see or what? Or where did it come from? The original text clearly means infinite decline.
Ahhh... this again.

You are still saying things that are very different from what I said and now I think you are trolling.

the fact that it is beyond space and time means basically nothing. Also the fact that there is an infinite decline within the spatial 4 dimensional structure means that it is not an infinite dimensional hierarchy in the first place, events are already taking place within the spatial 4 dimensional structure.

Let's not make this thread longer than it already is and wait for further staff input to see if this can pass or not, please...? we don't want the thread to end with 13 or 14 pages...

Last edited:
The original even said that the three-dimensional world view is Aristotelian.

Ahhh... this again.

You are still saying things that are very different from what I said and now I think you are trolling.

the fact that it is beyond space and time means basically nothing. Also the fact that there is an infinite decline within the spatial 4 dimensional structure means that it is not an infinite dimensional hierarchy in the first place, events are already taking place within the spatial 4 dimensional structure.
I have said more than once that three dimensions contain various time axes, time series and even space-time continuum, and even are described as Aristotle's worldview.

However, what I said is the explicit description of the novel, and you are just picking words.
I'm not... I'm not making a pun. You're the one making a pun.

You are making a wrong interpretation that "there is a difference between the layers as a dot" but it's just a where from a distance it is a dot and when you get closer it grows.
It's not seeing it as a dot because of the state of existence, it's the same as seeing a star as a dot from a distance and the closer you get to it, the bigger that dot gets.

There is not even a reference to layers. I'm saying what is in the scans.

I'm not... I'm not making a pun. You're the one making a pun.

You are making a wrong interpretation that "there is a difference between the layers as a dot" but it's just a where from a distance it is a dot and when you get closer it grows.
It's not seeing it as a dot because of the state of existence, it's the same as seeing a star as a dot from a distance and the closer you get to it, the bigger that dot gets.

There is not even a reference to layers. I'm saying what is in the scans.
Where does it fall? Into a regular tetrahedron. The infinite hierarchy continues to fall forever.
From the infinite point, a regular tetrahedron is generated and it goes away infinitely far away.
A regular tetrahedron grows from each point of my body. It must be infinitely small, and it becomes infinite.
どこに落下するっていうの? 正四面体のなかへ。【無限の階層】をいつまでも落ち続けている。
【無限に深い点から、正四面体が発生し、無限に遠くへと去っていく】。
わたしの体の各点から、正四面体が成長してくる。【無限に小さかったはずのそれは無限に大きくなり】、わたしを点にする。
How many times do I need to send the original?

At this point this thread should be closed for numerous reason and op should be thread banned for any of PMMM topic because he's the worst at his job

Like seriously man, if i'm not that kind i already insulted you right off the bat because of your mistakes

Where does it fall? Into a regular tetrahedron. The infinite hierarchy continues to fall forever.
From the infinite point, a regular tetrahedron is generated and it goes away infinitely far away.
A regular tetrahedron grows from each point of my body. It must be infinitely small, and it becomes infinite.
どこに落下するっていうの? 正四面体のなかへ。【無限の階層】をいつまでも落ち続けている。
How many times do I need to send the original?
See? there is still no reference for the difference between the layers. It just says that the difference between Madoka and Tethatron is infinite. (And it's not QS)

The reason for this is that after the infinite fall in this 4-dimensional structure, it rises infinitely according to Madoka while it fall infinitely.

Still no reference between the layers.

At this point this thread should be closed for numerous reason and op should be thread banned for any of PMMM topic because he's the worst at his job

Like seriously man, if i'm not that kind i already insulted you right off the bat because of your mistakes
However, all the introductions are so outdated that I cannot afford to spend so much energy on this

What do you think of the original text?
And when did the tetrahedron become related to Madoka again? The tetrahedron was created by Kiriha Kosane and has nothing to do with Madoka

No need to be hostile.

Back