• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Didn't you say you wanted to start with the magical girl? If after I finish that, I will use my idea for the Magic Girl section
Oh yes, let's talk about a 2-A for the regular magical girls.

Did the fact that almost all of them are Tier 7 flew over your head?

Oh yes, let's talk about a 2-A for the regular magical girls.

Did the fact that almost all of them are Tier 7 flew over your head?
However, I'm sorry to say that Infinite Iroha does belong to the level of magical girls. I think Mirrors Witch and the following are considered normal magical girls or witches

If we only look at it, Infinite Iroha's ability to suppress characters looks like it's only tens or hundreds of times stronger
This is more a case of the verse treating infinite jumps irl as finite ones, like how Goku became from 4-B a 2-C from merely a >>x1000 multiplier.

This is more a case of the verse treating infinite jumps irl as finite ones, like how Goku became from 4-B a 2-C from merely a >>x1000 multiplier.
No, what I mean is the issue of Mirrors Witch's suppressive power. She couldn't even flash kill any of the magical girls who participated in the war at that time, even though her powerful aura made all the magical girls who participated in the war gasp for breath.

No, what I mean is the issue of Mirrors Witch's suppressive power. She couldn't even flash kill any of the magical girls who participated in the war at that time, even though her powerful aura made all the magical girls who participated in the war gasp for breath.
This doesn't mean that she can be compared to regular magical girls lol.

Am I talking with a wall rn? I am genuinely curious because you aren't answering my questions nor helping.

Do you want me to provide a scan or?
No. I want you to help about regular magical girls, not spamming random crap which almost no bearing in the conversation.

The convo was talking about stats of the normal magical girls.
No bro, what he says is that you can't compare Infinite Iroha to regular magical girls. Do you really was planning that? it's an obvious outlier. Lower-tiers don't compare to god-tiers.
Literally this, otherwise we'd be saying that every Magical Girl is Tier 2 coz downscaling.

Iroha's position is indeed a bit awkward, she has not reached the level of a god, but far surpasses ordinary magical girls.

No bro, what he says is that you can't compare Infinite Iroha to regular magical girls. Do you really was planning that? it's an obvious outlier. Lower-tiers don't compare to god-tiers.
After I finish null Magic girl, I will plan to create the finale and history section for the second installment of Magic Record. As for the character blog, I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it

b8ba5ab2b75e4a31.jpg

Although I heard that the limited roles for New Year's Day were not very eye-catching, I didn't expect it to be her....

Because I believe hierarchy is more important than anything else, and English is indeed not my native language. You can see from my other speeches that I am actually best at Chinese.....
When a verse is so outdated then the best move for it was fix the lower tier first and sidelined the hierarchy at first, use your brain instead of being fixated to the higher dimensional brain rot
And since English isn't your native language you better just hold yourself instead doing on your own that resulted on bad situation, that thread you Made is the example of it

You are a mistake

When a verse is so outdated then the best move for it was fix the lower tier first and sidelined the hierarchy at first, use your brain instead of being fixated to the higher dimensional brain rot
And since English isn't your native language you better just hold yourself instead doing on your own that resulted on bad situation, that thread you Made is the example of it

You are a mistake
I think it may be due to our different philosophies

No it is not, your are being too rock headed

For making the PMMM situation worse here? Yeah right now i feel it's necessary to call him out even if it's sound mean
I'll gladly take the report but not without yelling at Unqver incompetence
In the introduction, Holly Mami is compared to Holly Alina. However, Holly Mami has been completely crushed by Yachiyo, and this outrageous mistake exists. I only did this recently because I had time. If I want to make major changes, I don't think I have enough time to do it

In the introduction, Holly Mami is compared to Holly Alina. However, Holly Mami has been completely crushed by Yachiyo, and this outrageous mistake exists. I only did this recently because I had time. If I want to make major changes, I don't think I have enough time to do it
As i said, BE PATIENT
ARE YOU THAT DUMB OR WHAT?

So, who made the decision to modify a verse from the grassroots level? Can you tell me?
Just.... Leave it to us please, it's slow but steady, trust to Strym and Guda
You should just leave, more of your action and it would make PMMM way worse
If I don't start with Rocket, how many people will pay attention to the verse? Does it mean that only a few people reply within a few weeks?
That just the nature man, please for the love God understand, you are making the situation of PMMM in such of mess

Again i said this: You are a mistake

Just.... Leave it to us please, it's slow but steady, trust to Strym and Guda
You should just leave, more of your action and it would make PMMM way worse

That just the nature man, please for the love God understand
However, most people on this Wikipedia don't have as much understanding as I do. Can you please elaborate on the recent plot of Sense0?

However, most people on this Wikipedia don't have as much understanding as I do.
My man, I don't give a damn, if you don't have your prorities in check. You're genuinely being a nuisance rn, and your ""knownledge"" means nothing if all your arguments is just spamming untranslated scans in jp.

My man, I don't give a damn, if you don't have your prorities in check. You're genuinely being a nuisance rn, and your ""knownledge"" means nothing if all your arguments is just spamming untranslated scans in jp.
So, when I asked about the recent plot, who answered me?

Back