• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Rough google translation only says it doesn't conflict with the main story. I dunno what to makes of this. The context of the conversation also lost since the account who ask this has been suspended.
It's good that it doesn't conflict with the story. . . . . Sence0 is directly different from the TV story.

Rough google translation only says it doesn't conflict with the main story. I dunno what to makes of this. The context of the conversation also lost since the account who ask this has been suspended.
Not conflicting with the story doesn't necessarily make something canon, but if we mix the fact that PMMM follows the "lol multiverse" reason and it's "technically" official, then maybe.

Though the link is this for who's too lazy to search.

Though it's weird because in the reply below he said he's not up to date with the current stuff, making its canonicity pretty damn dubious lol.

I don't think we can assume that then, especially when Homura was already partially in that state iirc.
Partially in what state?

Also, if we're talking about the mindhax feat, it goes like this:

For a context, there are being called the "Law of Cycle assistants", which the name suggests are the helper of the Law of Cycle. They made of every single magical girl that Madoka absorbed into her, the number of the magical girl should be Infinity. Now, from Madoka was able to grant these assistants her tiny bit of her consciousness which enough to grant these assistants Low 1-C level of consciousness. Homulily affected Madoka FULL consciousness.

Not conflicting with the story doesn't necessarily make something canon, but if we mix the fact that PMMM follows the "lol multiverse" reason and it's "technically" official, then maybe.

Though the link is this for who's too lazy to search.

So in Sense0, Madoka on the sixth timeline, seventh timeline, or even eighth timeline cannot defeat Walpurisnacht. How does this count?

Partially in what state?

Also, if we're talking about the mindhax feat, it goes like this:

For a context, there are being called the "Law of Cycle assistants", which the name suggests are the helper of the Law of Cycle. They made of every single magical girl that Madoka absorbed into her, the number of the magical girl should be Infinity. Now, from Madoka was able to grant these assistants her tiny bit of her consciousness which enough to grant these assistants Low 1-C level of consciousness. Homulily affected Madoka FULL consciousness.
That sounds more circular reasoning to be honest, as the assistant seem more to downscale from baseline 5D than being baseline themselves.

Though idrc about it to keep arguing, as stats are my main concern after all.

That sounds more circular reasoning to be honest, as the assistant seem more to downscale from baseline 5D than being baseline themselves.

Though idrc about it to keep arguing, as stats are my main concern after all.
Doesn't that just means Madoka is on greater scale of 5D though? But sure, let's put the later potency aside.

Tart Magica casts should be at the very least scales above Sayaka. Sayaka inexperiency should be the key indicator here of her lower scaling. And if the wraith Arc speed is legit, then we can say hello to MFTL PMMM.

Nah, seems metaphoric for humans dying there.
Okay, I previously calculated the destruction of Kamihama City and obtained 7-A. But I calculated it based on the area of Yokohama City. It is the prototype of Kamihama City, and the city map is basically the same. The buildings of Yokohama City also appear in the animation. I don't know if this is okay?

Okay, I previously calculated the destruction of Kamihama City and obtained 7-A. But I calculated it based on the area of Yokohama City. It is the prototype of Kamihama City, and the city map is basically the same. The buildings of Yokohama City also appear in the animation. I don't know if this is okay?
Send the calc please?

I made a rough calculation. Because there is no specific city data, I used Yokohama City to calculate the area and radius. It is the prototype of Kamihama City.
W=(11804.65^3)*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568)-93/13568)^2≈132,204,080.7 Tons or132.2 Megatons
I am not proficient in this yet, I don't know if it is correct or not.
Consider the area of Yokohama City as 437.78 square kilometers and calculate it as the area of a circle. Then calculate the radius and diameter.

Given that y'all love to rush things up, I don't know what I am supposed to do here.

I already admitted that I know barely nothing on Magia Record, hence is why I made this thread, to get opinions. But no, let's keep making rushed threads with untranslated scans of over 10 pages long!

Given that y'all love to rush things up, I don't know what I am supposed to do here.

I already admitted that I know barely nothing on Magia Record, hence is why I made this thread, to get opinions. But no, let's keep making rushed threads with untranslated scans of over 10 pages long!
I don't quite understand what you're talking about in the second half of the sentence.

I don't quite understand what you're talking about in the second half of the sentence.
I literally said to ******* WAIT before doing anything on God Tiers, because those profile just suck. But no, keep doing whatever you want, don't complain later about the profile quality, just because you're blatantly ignoring something we all agreed to do time ago.

I literally said to ******* WAIT before doing anything on God Tiers, because those profile just suck. But no, keep doing whatever you want, don't complain later about the profile quality, just because you're blatantly ignoring something we all agreed to do time ago.
Do you mean starting with ordinary magical girls?

Do you mean starting with ordinary magical girls?
Yes. They are horrendously outdated in general and lack both scans and references. I literally planned to do something simple, aka this order:
  1. Regular Magical Girls' stats
  2. Regular Magical Girls' powers
  3. God Tiers' stats
  4. God Tiers' powers
It's clearer like this and makes things less messy.

Yes. They are horrendously outdated in general and lack both scans and references. I literally planned to do something simple, aka this order:
  3. God Tiers' stats
  4. God Tiers' powers
It's clearer like this and makes things less messy.
This is a very huge project, especially since I don't know how to build a character blog yet. Simply providing scanning related content is estimated to take several months, not to mention directly updating grassroots characters, so I want to start directly from the God level

This is a very huge project
Not a damn excuse. The Touhou stuff is being updated behind the curtains from years, and the CRT is estimated to come around next August. It's not like we have to hurry.
especially since I don't know how to build a character blog yet
Simply providing scanning related content is estimated to take several months, not to mention directly updating grassroots characters
If your lack patience that's on you. I don't have any kind of rushing, I am not surprised if the profiles would get updated around late 2024. Y'all abandoned the verse when it needed to, so you take consequence.

Although it may not be very useful, I would like to say something.
The AP of ordinary magical girls should be expanded using witches, as magic is the biggest prank in battles between magical girls.
For witches, a formula can be derived from magic records.
  3. God Tiers' stats
  4. God Tiers' powers

【超弩】Witch>【大物】Witch>The Witch of Kamihama City>Minions of Kamihama City>Witch>Minions.

Sure? I never said it's not the plan. Witches' barriers are the basis of their tier.
Okay, after careful consideration, it seems that there are only two individuals, one who can stop in time and the other who can control others.
Other magical girls don't have any prank magic.

Not a damn excuse. The Touhou stuff is being updated behind the curtains from years, and the CRT is estimated to come around next August. It's not like we have to hurry.

If your lack patience that's on you. I don't have any kind of rushing, I am not surprised if the profiles would get updated around late 2024. Y'all abandoned the verse when it needed to, so you take consequence.
I don't have a computer. If I had a computer, I would definitely build a blog.

Have a little more patience with the him, i agree that the CRT is disorganized for somenthing huge like that but it seems that the Unqver is new here at vsbw and English is not his native language.

I don't have a computer. If I had a computer, I would definitely build a blog.
As much as it's a requirement, try at least to use the desktop mode in blog stuff.
Have a little more patience with the him, i agree that the CRT is disorganized for somenthing huge like that but it seems that the Unqver is new here at vsbw and English is not his native language.
I absolutely am aware of this, but I thought it'd be clear from him despite this was the thing from months. Him suddenly deciding to do this without telling anyone is, you know, not that good.

Because I believe hierarchy is more important than anything else, and English is indeed not my native language. You can see from my other speeches that I am actually best at Chinese.....

Because I believe hierarchy is more important than anything else, and English is indeed not my native language. You can see from my other speeches that I am actually best at Chinese.....
Actually it's not. I despise the thought that only the God tiers of a verse matter and the rest can be thrown in a bin. It's why the Chrono verse right now is in a really poor state.

Look bro, i won't judge what you think is most important for the verse but the CRT needs to be more organized to be accepted and read by others. A hint that i give is that throwing scans in japanese won't help anyone if you don't translate them to english, actually if you know japanese that should be easy i think.

Another thing, invest more in organization, place the agree/disagree section a little lower on the CRT, away from the main text. Organization helps your CRT.

Actually it's not. I despise the thought that only the God tiers of a verse matter and the rest can be thrown in a bin. It's why the Chrono verse right now is in a really poor state.
I don't mean that. What I mean is that improving the level of the character is the most important thing, such as the upgrade I did for iroha at the beginning (although not many people watched)

Look bro, i won't judge what you think is most important for the verse but the CRT needs to be more organized to be accepted and read by others. A hint that i give is that throwing scans in japanese won't help anyone if you don't translate them to english, actually if you know japanese that should be easy i think.

Another thing, invest more in organization, place the agree/disagree section a little lower on the CRT, away from the main text. Organization helps your CRT.
Okay, I got it

I don't mean that. What I mean is that improving the level of the character is the most important thing, such as the upgrade I did for iroha at the beginning (although not many people watched)
It sure did got applied given its quality lmfao.

Plus saying the P&A doesn't matter is cringe.

It sure did got applied given its quality lmfao.

Plus saying the P&A doesn't matter is cringe.
Later on, I thought about it and realized that low2-c was really too low, but no one was looking at it. Actually, now I think Infinite Iroha should be 2-A or higher

Back