• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

I am wasting time at this point.

Don't complain if you get topic banned from PMMM stuff.

Hi. I read all of Null Magical Girl and I'm planning on reading through all of Magia Record eventually

I was told to come here. I dunno if my interpretations necessarily make the most sense but thats what I got personally.

Hi. I read all of Null Magical Girl and I'm planning on reading through all of Magia Record eventually

I was told to come here. I dunno if my interpretations necessarily make the most sense but thats what I got personally.
We would appreciate your help!

Basically, the plan is to 1st fix the stats of the regular magical girls, given they're a mess.

Apparently we 1st gonna remove all that stats scaling, given it's contradicted multiple times, similar to Jojo's case.

For reference, this is the translation of Null Magical Girl.

It's translated by Project Mokyuu, their project manager Nymphatix with support from NaturesRose and stuff.

As for mainline stats, I think I can help with that. I'm going to reread all of Magia Record after all. Probably through the Magia Union translations.

It's translated by Project Mokyuu, their project manager Nymphatix with support from NaturesRose and stuff.

As for mainline stats, I think I can help with that. I'm going to reread all of Magia Record after all
We can touch Null Magical Girl when dealing with the god-tiers since the novel upgrades the Madoka verse's power level to very high levels. But we need to fix the other magical girls too first.

As for mainline stats, I think I can help with that. I'm going to reread all of Magia Record after all. Probably through the Magia Union translations.

Tldr:

• 7-A is doodoo and will get removed
  • Patricia becomes 7-C
  • H.N. Elly becomes 7-C
  • Magia Record Madoka becomes High 6-C
  • Holy Mami's feat becomes 7-B
  • Homulily becomes 7-B
  • MHS level gets downgraded

Plus 4th Timeline Madoka shall no longer scale to Magia Record one, she has literally 0 reason to do so, especially when the MR timeline is an anomaly in the multiverse.

Tldr:

• 7-A is doodoo and will get removed
  • Patricia becomes 7-C
  • H.N. Elly becomes 7-C
  • Magia Record Madoka becomes High 6-C
  • Holy Mami's feat becomes 7-B
  • Homulily becomes 7-B
  • MHS level gets downgraded

Plus 4th Timeline Madoka shall no longer scale to Magia Record one, she has literally 0 reason to do so, especially when the MR timeline is an anomaly in the multiverse.
I see, i'm not good (nor do i know) calculating feats but I can send scans of feats that i know that can considerably increase the mahou shoujo's levels.

Labyrinth scaling is something I've had a bit of contention with for a while? I'm not sure. The main issue with labyrinth scaling is Walpurgisnacht generally, because she's so strong that she doesn't need a labyrinth.

Which does sort of imply that labyrinth sizes aren't 1 to 1 with power, what are the reasonings for it?

Labyrinth scaling is something I've had a bit of contention with for a while? I'm not sure. The main issue with labyrinth scaling is Walpurgisnacht generally, because she's so strong that she doesn't need a labyrinth.
I think she's more an exception here though. Plus the "6-C normally and 5-C when flipped" is just, you know, terrible. What's even the reason for it?
Which does sort of imply that labyrinth sizes aren't 1 to 1 with power, what are the reasonings for it?
Sustenance stuff, when the witches die, the labyrinth disappears. Plus is all made with Magic, which is UES iirc.

I was trying to see if someone had recorded this part of the game with the English translation but unfortunately i couldn't find any video like that. At least there are still videos with the original Japanese translation. If someone can find a clip with the english translation and post here, it would be good.
Here (feat happens at moment 12:10).

Edit: Here you can find the clip in Youtube too, it's from Homura's route which sadly isn't translated yet (also, Mami and Kyoko's fight happens at 5:25 there, to be more exactly)
Here (i'm sure it needs a calc).

Here (i'm sure it needs a calc).
- Untranslated

Sukusuku.Hakutaku.full.465268.jpg

- Untranslated

Sukusuku.Hakutaku.full.465268.jpg
Sad news then, this Madoka game has not been fully translated and this fight takes place on Homura's route from what i remember and it is 0% translated into English😭. So i guess it's a unusable feat? unless someone here knows Japanese and translate it.

Sad news then, this Madoka game has not been fully translated and this fight takes place on Homura's route from what i remember and it is 0% translated into English😭. So i guess it's a unusable feat? unless someone here knows Japanese and translate it.
Basically using stuff from untranslated sources is never ok.

Aka we can't really use it.

Wasn't the WN of Maou Gaukin deleted because it had ONLY MTL?
Yes, but also cause LN was decided to be a better source and the supporters decided they should nuke it. Just saying that MTL usually is allowed but, it still isn't preferred.

Yes, but also cause LN was decided to be a better source and the supporters decided they should nuke it. Just saying that MTL usually is allowed but, it still isn't preferred.
I'd rather not using something from a game that's both a secondary source and totally untranslated tbh.

The fact we don't see how far were the bullets from Sayaka before she deflects them doesn't help.

Though if Wraith arc making Mami Bullets SoL gets accepted... You know the implications 👀
Don't forget Homura constantly dodging Mami's bullets during her fight too. Tho this all depends if Mami bullets ends up being SoL, i hope so!

btw as a spare thing I'd like to make a profile for Eruna and Kosane in the meantime just for my amusement, their tiering just depends on whats accepted for tier 1 since they're either Low 2-C to Low 1-C or High 1-B to Low 1-A. But they have some interesting abilities in the meantime.

btw as a spare thing I'd like to make a profile for Eruna and Kosane in the meantime just for my amusement, their tiering just depends on whats accepted for tier 1 since they're either Low 2-C to Low 1-C or High 1-B to Low 1-A. But they have some interesting abilities in the meantime.
Go for it, you can make a blog, i would support it.

Erun's rule breaking gun can be considered very interesting

I have a question, we don't take the 3-A feat of KG as legit?
I don't remember any performance of PMMM regarding 3-A, because when it comes to destroying the universe, it usually mentions the past and future, destroying the entire universe's past, future, and present together

I don't remember any performance of PMMM regarding 3-A, because when it comes to destroying the universe, it usually mentions the past and future, destroying the entire universe's past, future, and present together
Abandoning this, both Magia Record and Papa Comics claim that the universe is infinite

Back