• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting the user @Worthless for his toxic and hostile behavior which hasn't changed for literal years at this point. Here's the current thread with him throwing around insults and threats while acting incredibly condescending. This includes him insulting an entire Fandom, insulting me, threatening to make more insults and bringing up old shit just to instigate drama.

This is not the first time Worthless has acted like this (He blew up my wall when I removed Tatsumaki's durability negation years ago and hasn't liked me since but I deleted all the posts he made.) and has been warned about this type of behavior before.

Feel free to go through his comment history and you'll see that his behavior is very consistent.

@TauanVictor is blatantly being dishonest and misrepresenting abilities to further a vs match.

while the page says this
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5; Managed to keep existing even after being conceptually destroyed by Rick's sword. A true God doesn't require its body, mind, soul or concept to exist)

This happened on discord so idk about the relevancy of posting this on the forums but @DarkGrath asked me to
Screenshot_20231031-021333_Discord-1.png
Screenshot_20231031-022022_Discord-1.png

This happened on discord so idk about the relevancy of posting this on the forums but @DarkGrath asked me to
Screenshot_20231031-021333_Discord-1.png
Screenshot_20231031-022022_Discord-1.png
I've known about this for quite a while now, but I don't particularly care about threats from VS nerds like this. They can threaten whatever they like, but I know damn well they're not gonna do anything. I'm not even sure if the people in question have accounts on the wiki.

That said, if they ARE on the wiki, then there's no need for discussion on what to do. Ban away.

@socialbreak
I've known about this for quite a while now, but I don't particularly care about threats from VS nerds like this. They can threaten whatever they like, but I know damn well they're not gonna do anything. I'm not even sure if the people in question have accounts on the wiki.

That said, if they ARE on the wiki, then there's no need for discussion on what to do. Ban away.
idk just was asked to post this by grath after I sent it as a joke

I don't think he has an account here, but that's quite threatening.

But I believe this person is a fan of DMC, but in any case, you can't be too careful.
I can attest that I've never seen that person or the others shown in the screenshots on the DMC discussion Discord. Unless they're new, they appear to me at least to be from a different Discord and fandom. It also might be some personal thing, and it also might just be a troll faking it. Lots of internet tough guys around.

Hello, everybody.

This is just an official message that we have now split our rule-violation thread into two separate parts with different focus.

For reports about vandalism to our wiki pages, please go to the discussion thread linked to below:

And for everything else, please continue to make reports here as usual. 🙏

This is beyond foul. Reporting Raven and Reio35 for their behavior in the bleach general thread

the context is we were sharing offsite stuff Reio has said that's super weird, and then Raven responded to one of those foul things Reio said with an overtly sexual Gif of an anime girl, and then Reio35 liked it.

So basically, the implication is they both like that message

What's crazy is sharing that stuff in public. None of you should have even been doing that to begin if not making report. You should have sent it to someone off site or In a dm. They're basically just exposing his off site messages in a bleach general. And I was responding to the fantasy thing inside the link not the legal thing. I even told one of them they shouldn't be sending that ish in public. And that gif is from Kakegurui which isn't a h^ntai lol

What's crazy is sharing that stuff in public. None of you should have even been doing that to begin if not making report. You should have sent it to someone off site or In a dm. They're basically just exposing his off site messages in a bleach general. And I was responding to the fantasy thing inside the link
What's the thought process behind implying r#$* makes you horny? That is just beyond weird, you and Reio should be punished

Also reporting Reio again for overt homophobia

What's the thought process behind implying r#$* makes you horny? That is just beyond weird, you and Reio should be punished

Also reporting Reio again for overt homophobia
He mentioned some girls have a fetish which was my response. It wouldn't even be considered R word if it's consensual. Consensual R is not R. It's considered aggressive S. It only looks bad because the message itself included it but I was responding to the fantasy bit within the link

Back