• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

the upgrade was very clearly plastered on the op. half of those threads are threads that I requested closure for myself. also, waiting for a staff member to explicitly state their stance isnt "vote manipulation". Disagree with adding "vote manipulation" to the @BasedNecoScaler69 profile FRA.
This part in particular is fishy. Deagon very clearly expressed disagreement with the thread and you still refused to count the vote even after Bambu called you out on it.

Yes, that is vote manipulation

This part in particular is fishy. Deagon very clearly expressed disagreement with the thread and you still refused to count the vote even after Bambu called you out on it.

Yes, that is vote manipulation
I put it on the op as soon as Deagon explicitly stated his stance. again, that is not vote manipulation. i know how this user operates, they would have definitely called it vote manipulation if i added a staff member who seemed to approve but not state directly if they agree or not. Still disagree with adding "vote manipulation" to the @BasedNecoScaler69 profile.

I put it on the op as soon as Deagon explicitly stated his stance. again, that is not vote manipulation. i know how this user operates, they would have definitely called it vote manipulation if i added a staff member who seemed to approve but not state directly if they agree or not. Still disagree with adding "vote manipulation" to the @BasedNecoScaler69 profile.
dawg, you tried to apply the revision after Deagon had commented with his arguments
image.png

Yeah so uh, @BasedNecoScaler69 did this
twice

While they're obviously the same and fake, it's still really not appreciated.

On top of that, I would like to point out that he just didn't learn anything since his original topic ban.
As during said topic ban, it was extended TWICE. Then after the topic ban actually ended he immediately started up with the same low quality Nasu CRTs that got him banned in the first place. https://vsbattles.com/threads/archetype-earth-1-a-thread.159111/
and continued doing so
Including what was basically a repost of the first thread
An attempt at a cosmology blog that originally had no scans.
An attempt at an upgrade that was majorly flawed, but wait, there's more.
Because he then attempted to take the same stuff from above, add more flawed logic, and try to get Nasuverse characters to 5-B.

In the last thread he was just overall really rude to people and staff that disagree with him. Including not counting Deagon's obvious disagreement until Deagon flat out said to add him to disagreement after Bambu called him out.
He also attempted to hide an upgrade. By claiming that only A+ NPs would scale to the new values with other NPs downscaling. Not mentioning that servants scale to 1/3rd A+ NP value. As I pointed out in the thread here
He also lies multiple times throughout the thread about a meteor, including it being a random meteor (which it isn't it's specifically Bennu). And about the meteor being amped when destroyed, which as I point out later, it is not. He very clearly misrepresents a statement about the meteor. He claims people are using mental gymnastics for disagreeing with him. Twice. And on Discord. And then finally, the "leaking the IP Address" when a staff member disagrees with him. As seen above.

I know he posted other CRTs for other verses, but I'll let supporters of those verses say if they were low quality like these Nasu threads instead of just assuming.
I agree with a topic ban.

deagon could have easily just said his stance and be done.
For the record, I did state my stance. I was very clearly opposed and was actively arguing against you.

I already said this, but I'm also in support of a permanent topic ban, given the fact that the original topic ban needed to be extended twice due to your unreasonability, and you are right back to the same antics.

For the record, I did state my stance. I was very clearly opposed and was actively arguing against you.

I already said this, but I'm also in support of a permanent topic ban, given the fact that the original topic ban needed to be extended twice due to your unreasonability, and you are right back to the same antics.
I was topic banned due to the large amount of open threads i had. note the word open.

i have never violated this rule, to my knowledge.
  • A member may have up to four active content revision threads active at once, no more than two of which can be about the same verse.

I'm not particularly familiar with this user's history with the verse, I don't often look at such threads- the interim between the last ban and this new problem is unknown to me. I do recall the previous ban being well deserved, however, and in light of the current evidence, I would agree with the assessment that nothing was learned. This particular thread is supporting evidence for a topic ban from Nasu, again. If others are

you literally had an admin tell you this exact same thing
the proposal was literally in the title. but I digress. if a decision is made to follow up with the perm topic ban (which seems to be the case.), just follow that up with a perm ban, idrc anymore. i leave my neco-arc wanking activities to ultima.

the proposal was literally in the title. but I digress. if a decision is made to follow up with the perm topic ban (which seems to be the case.), just follow that up with a perm ban, idrc anymore. i leave my neco-arc wanking activities to ultima.
Alright, both of you need to stop. It's derailing and becoming irritating.

Reporting El_Watcher for the following posts: [1] [2]

He's blatantly debating in bad faith by calling passed threads "fan theories" and consistently replying to my posts with defamatory remarks void of any substance or relevance to the discussions.

There are a lot of issues which pass through this thread very quickly. I often struggle to know when/if I should get involved, or simply leave it to people already present, which issues are already resolved, and which are waiting for input from very specific people.

Are we meant to monitor and comment on every single post here regardless? Given that it's already 611 pages, I think it's safe to say it's very active which might make it difficult for many people, especially those like myself who only periodically check their wiki notifications.

I'm not sure if this would even be possible on this website, but on my Minecraft server we typically handle disciplinary measures with tickets- essentially separate threads in one category. Would it not be more efficient and organized to have each report be its own thread in a "reports" category, allowing issues and the chatter around them to be separate, while also allowing us to neatly close resolved issues?

I agree Finepoint, although I am not sure what the best way to do that would be on the Xenforo system.
Well my first guess based on existing stuff would be having a thread category for it like those on the home page, but of course I will need to wait for a reply from someone (probably Ant) who is actually familiar with the way this particular site is configured on a technical level.

I agree Finepoint, although I am not sure what the best way to do that would be on the Xenforo system.
The suggestion he offered is literally a default ticket system in any forum. If we wanted that, we would have it now for years. Not even hard to implement it at all.

But @FinePoint I already suggested this year ago and it is rejected.

The rejection reason was "the system does not have much transparency" which I don't agree with it but whatever.

Last edited:
I think that it applies to all types of calc blogs.
Sorry to intrude but how can you expect this user to fix how well he calcs by restricting his ability to calc ? I mean I disagree with banning him (from calcing) at all and think him asking for CGMS to approve of his speed calcs is the only thing that needs to be limited. In the meantime he should still be able to practise making blog post on speed to better himself. Again, sorry to intrude but I think this is a better solution that actually helps the user.

Sorry to intrude but how can you expect this user to fix how well he calcs by restricting his ability to calc ? I mean I disagree with banning him (from calcing) at all and think him asking for CGMS to approve of his speed calcs is the only thing that needs to be limited. In the meantime he should still be able to practise making blog post on speed to better himself. Again, sorry to intrude but I think this is a better solution that actually helps the user.
@DMUA

What do you think about this?

This message can be deleted : Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read, the issue is less about the user annoying CGMs, but more about the user being unable to follow the advice of the CGMs, continuing to make the same mistakes that led to previous erroneous calculations. The lack of ability or willingness to improve despite being provided corrections is being seen as grounds for a ban (of that activity).

This message can be deleted : Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read, the issue is less about the user annoying CGMs, but more about the user being unable to follow the advice of the CGMs, continuing to make the same mistakes that led to previous erroneous calculations. The lack of ability or willingness to improve despite being provided corrections is being seen as grounds for a ban (of that activity).
This is correct.

So your suggestion is to ban them from making all calcs because of their lack of ability to improve speed calcs ? The users AP calcs seem to be fine.
more specifically, speed calcs, since that's what I take issue with
None of DMUA'S examples included a single AP calc. I also feel like you guys are failing to understand that a user being from a non english speaking country is going to need more then a "no and this is horrendous" we see countless examples of this user understanding and agreeing with CGMS when he is explained why what he calculated is wrong, what I think really should happen is he is sent an in depth message that actually explains why his speed calcs are wrong or that he is just banned from getting speed calcs evaluated for a month.

Here we also see this user wanting to understand what the problem is with his calcs so we do know they want to at least somewhat fix and improve their calcs.

Back