• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Cosmology Blog (real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot smaller than I would've imagined
I tried NOT to make it an unreadable wall of text, so people would actually read it 💀 I could've went all in on timeline differences and mystery, lostbelts, fantasy trees and whatever else but I just wanted to focus on the main locations

From what I know, cosmology blogs need scans for each part of the structure depicting what is being stated, unless things changed last time I made one.

Will that blog be updated with scans? Although the structure is fine, only the last topic really has enough information in my opinion.

From what I know, cosmology blogs need scans for each part of the structure depicting what is being stated, unless things changed last time I made one.

Will that blog be updated with scans? Although the structure is fine, only the last topic really has enough information in my opinion.
the blog already has hyperlinked text linking to scans, unless i missed something important

The blog has no Conclusion part showing what each point and part of the cosmology becomes, which makes it even harder to understand

This feels like a very sneaky way to get around a currently ongoing thread (or stalled until Ultimas thread is done) that is trying to accept a similar topic that is currently split in staff vote.

This is where the higher realms of the Nasuverse are. People who exist here can edit lower universes of record like a book, and exist beyond time.

This means they are qualitatively superior to the Universe of Record. There is stated to be no limit to the amount of layers, as there is always a level above.

It's also just blatantly wrong to say the Recorded Universe is qualitatively superior to the Observed Universe.

I probably should
image.png

It's also just blatantly wrong to say the Recorded Universe is qualitatively superior to the Observed Universe.
quite literally says higher existence

I feel like there are a lot of issues with the current blog, and it currently needs way more scans and general details. I'm not in support of it at all as is.

I mean if you want, you or someone else knowledgeable can add more stuff to the blog if you guys want.
That doesn't really resolve the issue at hand here. This is extremely half-baked. In it's current form it has no realistic chance of being approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back