• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Not gonna comment on the entire case, but I'm stepping down on hard on the accusations of Temp insulting Ant, even offsite. KT is nothing but respectful 90% of the time to the bureaus, and that includes his own Discord. Any misgivings he has come across more as frustrations with particular opinions they've got than any malice or genuine anger.

I mean Hell dude has had to tell people off for being too asshole-ish towards other staff, even when said staff ain't even present. By comparison to the average VSBW user on Discord, the dude's behavior is very good.

Can we just move on?
I got warned, I apologized, it's resolved.
Dragging it out seems pointless, we don't need to argue what KT did or didn't do, if there was a big problem with it it would be taken up with the HR group or what ever they're called.

given that I think that TheMonkeyMan has been well-behaved in the past
Don't feel like dragging this out, but this can't be further from the truth. Here's just a small bit of quotes from TheMonkeMan.

******* stop being a biased bitch.
I'm tired of you always ignoring shit and making up headcanon for these threads.

you're still willing to say that Issho is weaker than the others, and that Sanji beats him.

Really sad. Really despicable. And just pathetic. I don't have many words for displays like these.

Is this serious or are you just acting like a demented dingbat?

I'm just gonna leave this match on the grounds of him either being a troll or incredibly illiterate Sanji wanker

Please get off my dick man. Giving off mad dick muncher vibes

When will someone else comment here so I'm not getting jumped by idiotic Sanji wankers

RELEVANT POST:

Called someone an idiotic wanker, and when was asked to stop, somewhat doubled down:

You are definitely a Sanji wanker though you aren't an idiot so I suppose I should take that back.

Already got warned by you for insulting users, but kept going:

You're just talking out your ass here, so I'm gonna take it as a technical concession since you won't provide proof like I asked.

In different threads...

Kachon is a loser.

Lachon is an OPM meat rider don't listen to him.

Who's "we"? Your fat ass didn't do shit.

No he likes Sanji because they're both worthless mutts.
(referring to me)

Last edited:
Most of those are jokes, out of context, or you're just ripping from reports that were already resolved.
Nothing new. Don't care to give a proper response.

Me telling someone who isn't making any arguments that they aren't making any arguments ≠ Insulting people without stopping after being asked not to, randomly becoming hostile, etc.
This just proves to me your lack of reading comprehension
This is simply telling them they aren't making arguments?
I had no idea that I had to prove that to you, as we're literally debating this in the One Piece general discussion thread where it's assumed that the majority of people here have at least read Wano.
And this??
since it always turns to brain rot where you showcase your lack of understanding of the manga, the english language, and your lack of debating skills. It's getting ridiculous. I'm not going to humor you anymore.
How about this? How is this telling me I'm not making an argument? You're just insulting me and saying I can't understand anything.
Same shit as arguing with a wall, although worse as at least a wall doesn't spout bullshit whenever it speaks.
Such a clown
I don't care if you report me tbh. Go ahead.
I could and honestly might make a counter report on you.
And no offense, but you've been nothing but a douchebag to me since the day I've met you, and I don't want anything to do with you from here on.
Just quit messaging me.
Anyway, I'm not gonna argue further, let's just let staff do their job.

When people try to twist words after being told several times, yes?

And this??
?
How about this? How is this telling me I'm not making an argument? You're just insulting me and saying I can't understand anything.
Read above.
Again, read above.

Can random people that ain't involved in the report in any way stop commenting when the staff has already said what needed to be said?
Yeah the accusations of me disrespecting bureaus offsite were already handled in January when I got demoted, which were already cleared up
(Thank you Crab btw)

But yeah it seems like he got his warning. Everybody disperse
Agreed, let's move on from this.

Well, given the new revelations from Kachon, I think that we might have to upgrade the warning to a strict one, so MonkeMan takes shaping up his behaviour seriously. If he continues like this we will likely be forced to give him a temporary warning ban, or we wouldn't be doing our jobs.

Nothing. He simply added new information to the table, proving that the person in question had a history of these.
I didn't notice you were staff and thus permitted to talk on this thread, btw.
What did Kachon do exactly?

And this??

And no offense, but you've been nothing but a douchebag to me since the day I've met you, and I don't want anything to do with you from here on.
Just quit messaging me.
Anyway, I'm not gonna argue further, let's just let staff do their job.

Also dragged out an argument with me here.
Though I suppose we're both at fault. I should apologize for that.

Nothing. He simply added new information to the table, proving that the person in question had a history of these.
The involved parties can explain for themselves, so this is kinda just clog. Preferably avoid this. Usually the only ones that should be commenting on an issue are the involved parties and the staff

I practically said that (albeit in a ridiculously sarcastic way) but yeah, true, and thanks for explaining that to them.
Anyway, I can be a little toxic and condescending sometimes, and for that I apologize.
This isn't to excuse my actions, but it should be kept in mind I do have ADHD and Autism (not joking) and can range from being respectful and mature to being easily irritated and argumentative.
If my behavior is found to be too erratic and troubling then go ahead and punish me, but I think that explanation was imperative at this point.

This new user made several changes to this page without a crt. It seems like an honest mistake though, so they probably only need a warning. I've already undone the changes.
User has already been warned and recieved instructions from Ant and Butler previously so dunno that's only a mistake.

Back