• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I mean if you got hacked and assuming that you can't retrieve your account anymore, as long as you explain the situation properly and reveal what your new account username is, then it should probably be alright.
Yes. Agreed.
I am not trying to get involve into this sock pocket thing but I'll say this, Many people can change their Ip under VPN, sure they don't have the same Ip however they could also use different things that looks like they aren't the same.
Yes, other evidence can also work.

Please avoid these types of comments in the future though.
Fair enough.
I am not trying to get involve into this sock pocket thing but I'll say this, Many people can change their Ip under VPN, sure they don't have the same Ip however they could also use different things that looks like they aren't the same.
We are aware. It doesn't hurt however, to check. Sometimes it works.
However, given that he did not actually threaten or wish harm on anybody, whereas a few of the responses to him did reach such extremes, I do not think that this incident would have been sufficient on its own.
Given the circumstances, I treat his actions no better than a troll. The response from the users on that thread should not have been what it was, especially for those already on thin ice from previous infractions. However, as I said before, I'm willing to be more tolerant towards when this specific kind of provocation is being used on people. LGBT issues are serious, and all.
Btw: Did you ban his corresponding wiki account as well?
Come on, Ant, you know me. I'm a professional, and thorough.

It was an emoji? Never mind then, lol.
There are no issues whatsoever! I had already examined it before he removed it. However, the act of him deleting the message does create a potential opening, although I am not someone who engages in unverified assumptions.

So I will leave this matter to @Crabwhale and @Antvasima, I already labelled such cases as “accumulating synchronicities” which can't be equated to a verifiable evidence.

In general, they have not committed any rule violations, and I believe they are not obliged to defend themselves against an assumed complaint that relies on circumstantial evidence, even if all patterns seem to point towards a particular outcome. Generally, members are not required to refute assumptions.

This may fall under "argumentum ad ignorantiam" and a burden of proof lies with the reporter, not the accused member.

Not actually true. Pizzabox was match-banned, and assuming these are socks, he bypassed that to try and make matches again.
Indeed, that holds true, but only if there is definitive evidence that establishes his involvement. As of now, there is no such evidence available.

Last edited:
Gonna report this user (I would tag him but he doesn't have the same name here) for repeatedly making low-quality profiles with the wrong tier/edits to the profiles of the Sonic franchise. He seems relatively new and I've tried to steer him on the right path, as well as even pointing him towards the verse's general discussion thread to maybe get some help, but I'm fed up. Here's some examples.

Profiles:

Kleptomobile (already a key on the Eggmobile profile), Amy Rose variant (literally just canon Amy but altered, probably shouldn't have a profile), and the Egg Dealer to name a few.

The profiles have only the very fundamentals, having neither scans nor references, and the cherry on top is wrong ratings in several areas (Tier, Speed, and Lifting Strength) for several of them (Adventure/Modern Era characters rated at the level of Classic Era characters, for example). Keep in mind the verse page very clearly states where each era scales in both AP and Speed to avoid this exact instance, and the renders he adds that weren't there prior are all just so low-effort.

Maybe this is harsh, but he's actively making the pages worse or making profiles that are plain bad. A ban is probably too harsh, but I highly recommend restricting him from profile editing. At the very least, until he can actually create profiles both consistent with the ratings and up to our standards.

Last edited:
Anyway, CraigTucker hijacked our important Pride Month thread by spamming lots of nonsense comments, making vulgar comments to another staff member about ******** and rimjobs, and stating that he wanted to anally rape me.

He also apparently admitted to trolling afterwards.

Should we ban him from our community?

Anyway, CraigTucker hijacked our important Pride Month thread by spamming lots of nonsense comments, making vulgar comments to another staff member about ******** and rimjobs, and stating that he wanted to anally rape me.
I'll take it as a sign that I hang around internet dipshits too much that none of this phased me when he actually said it, but yeah when you put it like that it is pretty egregious.

Except for that one comment he made about you, that was definitely weird.

Last edited:
Well, funny or not, it is still definitely not appropriate behaviour.
I believe the part described as "funny" was you feeling had to ask whether or not to ban after the last thing the post said he did. Maybe I'm being generous, but I assume the bit that person was doing was that it was absurd that the creep had a chance to still be allowed on here after that.

(TLDR: I think the conclusion was that if someone says shit like that about you, don't let it slide.)

Back