• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal+ Bleach CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the current Yhwach profile has a small problem.
The scan for range doesn't work, so it should be removed. If there isn't any justification for Multiversal+, it should be changed to Multiversal due to this scan.

Sorry for the low quality CRT, there wasn't much to say. I just notice this on a fly and saw nobody was working on it. If someone is, my bad then, but I didn't see it anywhere.

CFYOW:

UN3oweR.png

It was an album fmk, so it wasn't just one scan but rather a collection of them.

The scans can be found in Chapter 677-679 given the reference.
Oh so Grains of Sand scan + Novel scans I presume, I'll just make the novel stuff into an Imgur and the range can just have two scans instead one of one bigger one. Would that work?

Oh so Grains of Sand scan + Novel scans I presume, I'll just make the novel stuff into an Imgur and the range can just have two scans instead one of one bigger one. Would that work?
Sure.

You could also just wait until @Arc7Kuroi gets online since he was the one who created the album in the first place, and he'll tell you the exact scans used.

Reread the original thread pein. Anyway I’ll try and find those scans for the OP, I’m heading on vacation rn so it might take me a hot minute
i did, and those timelines do not exist like Deceived claimed, they are just possible futures a quote from the thread
  • それは言い換えれば無数の“可能性”とも言える
    • "They are countless "possibilities", to put it in other words." ~ Yhwach Chapter 677
in conclusions these are possible futures that are yet to happen.

The scan for range doesn't work, so it should be removed. If there isn't any justification for Multiversal+, it should be changed to Multiversal due to this scan.

Sorry for the low quality CRT, there wasn't much to say. I just notice this on a fly and saw nobody was working on it. If someone is, my bad then, but I didn't see it anywhere.
I really don't think this ability makes sense to treat as "multiversal range" and even his own monologue on this subject seems to contradict that. He notes that the only reason Ichigo has been able to carve out hope (that is, direct himself towards the desired future) is because Yhwach wasn't there. Yhwach is indicating here that his ability to influence the future is localized to the situations and circumstances that he is personally involved in, not a wholesale ability to pick the outcome of every event across the universe insofar as these events influence which future the arrive at.

They do exist, them being contextually considered as "possibilities" when examined under Yhwach's vision isn't an innate counter to them actually existing.
It may not be an "innate" counter, but in the absence of more straightforward and concrete evidence that they are all simultaneously existing universes, I would agree with Pain here.

I really don't think this ability makes sense to treat as "multiversal range" and even his own monologue on this subject seems to contradict that. He notes that the only reason Ichigo has been able to carve out hope (that is, direct himself towards the desired future) is because Yhwach wasn't there. Yhwach is indicating here that his ability to influence the future is localized to the situations and circumstances that he is personally involved it, not a wholesale ability to pick the outcome of every event across the universe insofar as these events influence which future the arrive at.

It may not be an "innate" counter, but in the absence of more straightforward and concrete evidence that they are all simultaneously existing universes, I would agree with Pain here.
It seems that removing this would be better, out of respect for Aizen as well who has this in his profile?

I really don't think this ability makes sense to treat as "multiversal range" and even his own monologue on this subject seems to contradict that. He notes that the only reason Ichigo has been able to carve out hope (that is, direct himself towards the desired future) is because Yhwach wasn't there. Yhwach is indicating here that his ability to influence the future is localized to the situations and circumstances that he is personally involved it, not a wholesale ability to pick the outcome of every event across the universe insofar as these events influence which future the arrive at.
Yhwach didn't have access to The Almighty during that instance, he only gained the ability to manipulate fate after absorbing the Soul King. That's why Ichigo was capable of "carving" out hope and hope into different futures because Yhwach couldn't manipulate the future(s) then. When Yhwach gained his Almighty back and absorbed the Soul King, Ichigo couldn't do anything to Yhwach, even with his innate ability to "hop" into different futures through his hope.

That doesn't indicate anything of such sorts. His ability works through swapping into different "futures" where events happen differently, it's by sheer mechanics of his ability that it affects everything on a universal scale because he's switching to entirely separate timelines.

As I said previously, I'll make a post which contains all the evidence which supports the idea of these timelines existing and with them not just being possible futures in the sense of them existing in the realm of chance.

Yhwach didn't have access to The Almighty during that instance, he only gained the ability to manipulate fate after absorbing the Soul King. That's why Ichigo was capable of "carving" out hope because Yhwach couldn't manipulate the future. When Yhwach gained his Almighty back and absorbed the Soul King, Ichigo couldn't do anything to Yhwach.
I'm not referring to a specific instance, I'm referring to Yhwach's description of his ability. "It is simply because I was not there." Not "It is simply because I hadn't obtained this power yet."

Do we have concrete instances of Yhwach influencing events with the Almighty outside of those kinds of circumstances? Like, where he isn't physically present and simply decides the outcome of a coinflip in another realm? (not literally, just an example to illustrate the concept)

His ability works through swapping into different "futures" where events happen differently, it's by sheer mechanics of his ability that it affects everything on a universal scale because he's switching to entirely separate timelines.
Okay, but if "the timeline" changes exclusively in a way that pertains to the outcome of events within range of his immediate physical sphere of influence, that would not be multiversal or universal range simply because timelines technically span an entire universe. The ripple effect of the changes made in a battle he participates in may carry on towards other things throughout the world, but this isn't reflective of universal range if he can't influence events without being present. By that token you could claim anyone who affects any event in a timeline has "universal range" vis-a-vis the butterfly effect.

As I said previously, I'll make a post which contains all the evidence which supports the idea of these timelines existing and with them not just being possibile futures in the sense of them existing in the realm of chance.
What does it mean to exist in the realm of chance? That is a huge red flag for me that we've already moved away from discussing them in terms of a standard multiverse with co-existing infinite worlds.

Last edited:
I'm not referring to a specific instance, I'm referring to Yhwach's description of his ability. "It is simply because I was not there." Not "It is simply because I hadn't obtained this power yet."

Do we have concrete instances of Yhwach influencing events with the Almighty outside of those kinds of circumstances? Like, where he isn't physically present and simply decides the outcome of a coinflip in another realm (not literally, just an example to illustrate the concept)?
You're hyper fixating on the statement not realizing the contextual foundation, when Yhwach references "it is simply because I was not there", he isn't saying that in the sense his ability didn't have enough range to effect Ichigo, he's saying that in the sense that he didn't have the ability to manipulate the future because he's only recently gain the ability to do so after absorbing the Soul King. Hence him not really being "there".

Yeah, we actually do, with his capabilities, Yhwach is stated capable of destroying all Bankai's in the future. This would include Bankai's from characters who aren't even near Yhwach like Azashiro who resides in Muken or even those who exist in different dimensions like Ukitake who resides in the Hell dimension after his death early on in the arc (I'll provide scans of those later when I create my post).

Okay, but if "the timeline" changes exclusively in a way that influences the outcome of events within range of his immediate physical sphere of influence, that would not be multiversal or universal range simply because timelines technically span an entire universe. The ripple effect of the changes made in a battle he participates in may carry on towards other things throughout the world, but this isn't reflective of universal range if he can't influence events without being present.
That's the issue, he can, hence why it's being argued to be Multiversal+ instead of Universal+ at most.

What does it mean to exist in the realm of chance? That is a huge red flag for me that we've already moved away from discussing them in terms of a standard multiverse with co-existing infinite worlds.
?

I mean I'm going to prove that these structures actually exist, not that they exist within the realms of chance or ambiguity.

Dunno why is Pain bringing up his thread when it has nothing to do with the CRT, it's just requesting for some broken scans to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back