• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

〝四皇〟VS〝新世代〟

まもなく世界に衝撃が走る!!

百獣海賊団 の幹部陣を次々と撃破したルフィ達!残すは 最強の〝四皇〟二人!!時代の覇権争いの勝者はどっち!?

The "Four Emperors" vs. the "New Generation"!

The world will soon be shocked!

Luffy and the others have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one after another! Only the two strongest "Four Emperors" remain! Who will be the winner in the battle for supremacy of the age?
IMG_3046.png

WSJ Magazine.
Forgot who gave it to me. Puts an end to any arguments about Shanks/BB > BM and Kaidou though.
No... Bro, I swear I remember you being there when we translated that...

You're becoming kachon number 2 in blatantly ignoring shit... Or looking like you're blatantly ignoring shit

Pretty sure in context it means something closer to "Only the two strongest, the Yonko, remain"
like you know if they want to state sengoku being the strongest marine they'd say "the strongest, "fleet admiral" sengoku"
same thing
So it's like how that CP0 guy(Joseph Joestar) put it, the strongest in Onigashima.
h31FuQz.jpeg

You're becoming kachon number 2 in blatantly ignoring shit... Or looking like you're blatantly ignoring shit
Ironic...

Last edited:
No... Bro, I swear I remember you being there when we translated that...

Who's "we"? Your fat ass didn't do shit.
Have you considered that Shanks oneshotted Kid despite Killer jumping between them, while Bigger Mom couldn't?
Have you considered she didn't use Advanced Haki?

When it comes to BM vs Law and Kidd, I do think she went full power, just she didn't use everything in her arsenal for some reason.

Imagine if Beerus fought against Goku at max power but didn't use Hakai, that's what I'm pretty sure happened with Big Mom. She used her full power (and even went beyond with Bigger Mom), but didn't use everything in her arsenal (CoC Coating).

Absolutely false. Kaen Daiko, Bigger Mom, G5, etc.
G5 which was being whooped by Hybrid Kaidou's Advanced Haki infused kanabo.
Kaen Daiko which was a huge, very hot mass of flames that could probably vaporize anyone not named Akainu or (possibly) Sabo.

Have you considered that Shanks oneshotted Kid despite Killer jumping between them, while Bigger Mom couldn't?
have you considered
1. big mom didnt use adv hao
2. big mom with just 2 homies knocked out kidd
3. kidd was thrown to the water so his insane endurance is thrown away

its possible but not proven at all
Well
Big Mom hit Kid like 1270218192 times and he at the absolute worst blacked out for a few seconds

Shanks hit him once and his crew says he's not breathing anymore and is going to die

I think that's more than enough proof that at the absolute very least, Shanks hits harder

Well
Big Mom hit Kid like 1270218192 times and he at the absolute worst blacked out for a few seconds

Shanks hit him once and his crew says he's not breathing anymore and is going to die

I think that's more than enough proof that at the absolute very least, Shanks hits harder
Yes. Taking an ACOC slice to the stomach unguarded tends to fo that. Even Kaidou temporarily fell to Oden's advanced buso hit.

kaen daiko and g5 use adv haki
its still funny to me when people say "kaido says haki is all but his final attack is devil fruit based" when its flat out said he's using haki
Well
endurance, every single attack hurt him good
bigger mom with no homies level feat
possible, but i disagree until new feats

Back