• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ye that

Also does Sanji have Advanced Observation Haki?
It got removed because this evidence wasn't enough
kkk.jpg

It was accepted that it was talking about observation haki/future sight in general and not relating to sanji's image

But this should confirm it as the statement is for the 3 images shown
0049-Enhanced.png

極めると未来予知すら可能に!!

けんぶんしょく
(見聞色)

相手の気配を強く感じる力で、敵の位置や数が分かるように。さらに攻撃を先読みし回避できる!!
——————————
When mastered, even future foresight is possible!

the color of seeing and hearing
(Kembunshoku) (the color of seeing and hearing)

The power to strongly sense the presence of an opponent, and to know the position and number of enemies. Furthermore, you can anticipate and avoid attacks!

King's heat resistance unironically scales lower than Queen's.

King's heat resistance > King's flames > Zoro's resistance > Enel's heat
Queen's heat resistance ~ TS Sanji's flames > TS Luffy's resistance >~ MF Luffy's resistance > Enel's heat
Sanji's flames barely did anything to Queen until he unlocked Ifrit Jambe where Queen wasn't even defending against him.

Ifrit Jambe Heat > Sanji Haki Resistance > Sanji Exo Resistance > Sanji's Base Resistance > Diable Jambe Heat ~ Queen's Resistance

Ifrit Jambe Heat > Sanji Haki Resistance > Sanji Exo Resistance > Sanji's Base Resistance > Diable Jambe Heat ~ Queen's Resistance
Isn't Queen's resistance above it?
Also King literally has magma-like heat which made Zoro dodge and cut it in fear.
Not to mention that iirc he has superior Armament which means he can make his resistance even stronger.

Isn't Queen's resistance above it?
Also King literally has magma-like heat which made Zoro dodge and cut it in fear.
Not to mention that iirc he has superior Armament which means he can make his resistance even stronger.
I shoulda clarified I mean Queen's resistance > DJ < IJ.
You realize that AP is a thing right?
Dude that same damn argument can be used to disagree with the Sanji scaling then.
It's not just the AP, it's the fact that it's literally like magma, which btw focuses on vaporizing you instead of just, breaking bones or something, like a normal AP feat.

Wait so you think King's flames, which are nothing but flames, are less hot because they qualify as an AP feat as well..
Yet Sanji's flames which come with a hard, Armament+Exoskeleton infused kick, aren't?

Wait so you think King's flames, which are nothing but flames, are less hot because they qualify as an AP feat as well..
Thats just not what I said at all.

I'm saying that King's scaling chain is much lower than Sanji's and thats it. Saying that Zoro dodged King's flames don't count as a good reason for heat scaling, as they have AP as well, so he could have dodged them for that reason, but there's also the fact that King's normal flames (not his magma-like flames) were already burning Zoro.

This just proves to me your lack of reading comprehension and why it seems like you can't understand or formulate good arguments.
Yet Sanji's flames which come with a hard, Armament+Exoskeleton infused kick, aren't?
Yet again, proving how you can't read.

After getting hit with Ifrit Jambe, Queen was left with burn marks all over his body. I had no idea that I had to prove that to you, as we're literally debating this in the One Piece general discussion thread where it's assumed that the majority of people here have at least read Wano.

I'm not gonna argue with you every single time since it always turns to brain rot where you showcase your lack of understanding of the manga, the english language, and your lack of debating skills. It's getting ridiculous. I'm not going to humor you anymore.

Same shit as arguing with a wall, although worse as at least a wall doesn't spout bullshit whenever it speaks.

Sanji wankers are really insecure.
Allat just because King beats Sanji... Like damn, come on, Sanji's still a strong character, it's no problem if he loses to other strong characters.

The fact I never even attempted to report you for being so condescending is proof I don't really give a shit lol.

Not reporting until I really feel like it, I've seen this before with other Sanji wankers, y'all just get riled up a bit too easily even if you're not particularly being insulted or goaded into your current behavior.

Basically I suggest you just calm down Kachon, I ain't out to get you, I simply disagree with your opinions.
If anything I said hurt you somehow, then I apologize, but you don't have to try and beat my ass verbally for it.

Considering the fact that I've been dealing with you for over half a year now in multiple threads where you seemingly purposefully misconstrue what I say, repeat debunked arguments, and much more, I think I'm perfectly justified to get angry and choose to just stop responding.

I'm not gonna argue with you every single time since it always turns to brain rot where you showcase your lack of understanding of the manga, the english language, and your lack of debating skills. It's getting ridiculous. I'm not going to humor you anymore.

Same shit as arguing with a wall, although worse as at least a wall doesn't spout bullshit whenever it speaks.
Considering the fact that I've been dealing with you for over half a year now in multiple threads where you seemingly purposefully misconstrue what I say, repeat debunked arguments, and much more, I think I'm perfectly justified to get angry and choose to just stop responding.
I've personally only seen you attack him whenever it's about sanji...

I've personally only seen you attack him whenever it's about sanji...
Because I only debate Sanji in the One Piece side of things in vsbw. I don't involve myself in other vs matches and I don't care too much about other miscellaneous threads unless they're clearly wrong.

Back