• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

In terms of "veering off-topic" this isn't particularly egregious. I am not sure what you are asking for here in terms of moderation, but I feel the need to say, I frown upon the eagerness with which another MG matter has been brought to the RVR without much need for it. The more often it becomes a public pariah, the worse things get IMO.

I was going to say that we cannot possibly fully gauge a person's beliefs off a single expression like that, but he's currently not doing himself any favors.

Although I have to say that encouraging him to "go to hell" as a follow up, while may feel justified to you - really isn't. I'm sure the sentiments are in the right place but it doesn't help.
Eh.. I'd say his comeback was even worse.

I was going to say that we cannot possibly fully gauge a person's beliefs off a single expression like that, but he's currently not doing himself any favors.

Although I have to say that encouraging him to "go to hell" as a follow up, while may feel justified to you - really isn't. I'm sure the sentiments are in the right place but it doesn't help.
He did take it too far with his response earlier when people started questioning him, but then again, it just seems like he entered the thread to cause trouble

Considering his...distasteful comments (understatement shall have to do), and his previous bans (three of them even), I've taken the liberty to block him permanently.

Furthermore, I release anyone else who commented on the topic from responsibility, with a warning to just report people next time something like this happens, not throw around insults. Given the nature of this certain flavor of provoking people, I'm willing to excuse heated words. Just don't interact that way again.

Considering his...distasteful comments (understatement shall have to do), and his previous bans (three of them even), I've taken the liberty to block him permanently.
For the record I'm about 70% sure this is just some dumbass kid attempting to be edgy. These comments have a reek of attention seeking to them.

However, I hate children. And I will not hesitate to punt them should the situation call for it.

Reporting FanFan12 for being an alt of Pizzabox492, and circumventing their matchup ban.

Basically admitted to it right here, not to mention having basically the same pfp, same manner of speech, and making what I'm assuming are "debunk" threads on MT's ratings by copy and pasting arguments from reddit.
Validity of the rest of this report notwithstanding, using "he posted an emote" as evidence for anything is pretty weak dude.

Anyway, one of the bureaus can easily check if there's an IP overlap. @Antvasima Care to do the honors?

Validity of the rest of this report notwithstanding, using "he posted an emote" as evidence for anything is pretty weak dude.

Anyway, one of the bureaus can easily check if there's an IP overlap. @Antvasima Care to do the honors?
They both just so happen to have spongebob pfps, they both just so happen to post the same "debunk"s from reddit yet at the same time, claiming that those "debunks" are misinformation and want people here to debunk them, they both just so happen to make sans versus threads, and to top it all off, they didn't deny being Pizzabox and basically admitted it, and have since deleted said message.

I'm willing to say that this goes beyond just a simple coincidence.

Reporting FanFan12 for being an alt of Pizzabox492, and circumventing their matchup ban.

Basically admitted to it right here, not to mention having basically the same pfp, same manner of speech, and making what I'm assuming are "debunk" threads on MT's ratings by copy and pasting arguments from reddit.
I agree with this. They both have Spongebob pfps and literally come here just to talk about the SMT/Persona downplayers all over the internet while basically wasting everyone's time that no one wants to be debating back and forth forever.

That is fine given his previous bans in combination with this.

However, given that he did not actually threaten or wish harm on anybody, whereas a few of the responses to him did reach such extremes, I do not think that this incident would have been sufficient on its own.

Btw: Did you ban his corresponding wiki account as well?
Furthermore, I release anyone else who commented on the topic from responsibility, with a warning to just report people next time something like this happens, not throw around insults. Given the nature of this certain flavor of provoking people, I'm willing to excuse heated words. Just don't interact that way again.
Yes, I am not at all a fan of a few of our members telling him to burn in hell or fall down some stairs. 😐

Back