• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Anos is the main character of a (somehow) popular series, whereas Graham was a temporary opponent.

Well, let's leave it unlocked, the reason why it was always locked was because it was also frequent to previous vandalism. Anyway, thanks and sorry for taking your time.

I blocked them for a year. Should I make the block permanent instead?

I was unsure about this, but I doing it anyway.

1. He literally call bias on specific members.
2. Legitimately stonewall a thread he literally made and was disagreed upon by multiple staff members

https://vsbattles.com/threads/i-guy...sly-biased-towards-a-certain-fan-base.138320/

Edit: Here is the other thread in question for 2. https://vsbattles.com/threads/hello...-level-and-not-moon-level.138326/post-4860570

Also, just to list a few more example since he also want to report some staff members on “abusing their own power” since he wanted to reported a thread moderator for that matter on @Antvasima ‘s wall.

I get that the staff members isn’t perfect by any means, but provoking the staff members and accuse them of bias is just plainly asking for some trouble there.

Last edited:

I was unsure about this, but I doing it anyway.

1. He literally call bias on specific members.
2. Legimately stonewall a thread he literally made and was disagreed upon by multiple staff members

https://vsbattles.com/threads/i-guy...sly-biased-towards-a-certain-fan-base.138320/

Edit: Here is the other thread in question for 2. https://vsbattles.com/threads/hello...-level-and-not-moon-level.138326/post-4860570

Also, just to list a few more example since he also want to report some staff members on “abusing their own power” since he wanted to reported a thread moderator for that matter on @Antvasima ‘s wall.

I get that the staff members isn’t perfect by any means, but provoking the staff members and accuse them of bias is just plainly asking for some trouble there.
I can attest that this dude fired the first shot and openly accused us first based on that whole "wiki is biased" post. Dude is hilariously insistent that he is right and that we are wrong, and whenever we debunk him, he just comes back with already-debunked points and shouts bias at us.

Not only that, man straight up denied a calc for Fairy Tail that actually existed to confirm 5-B+ stats that was literally accepted to be on the verse page saying this:

"This is not the feat used for the verse. Second no such statement on chapter 81"

When in reality, it's literally in your face on FT's verse page in big broad letters. And then the supporting statements were used in tandem to reinforce the calc's validity. He was literally grasping at straws here and didn't even bother to read.

I can attest that this dude fired the first shot and openly accused us first based on that whole "wiki is biased" post. Dude is hilariously insistent that he is right and that we are wrong, and whenever we debunk him, he just comes back with already-debunked points and shouts bias at us.
Not only does he do this in his own threads, and the Naruto Gen. Disc. Thread, he also does this in staff message walls, specifically @Antvasima , @KingTempest , & @UchihaSlayer96 's message walls.

Not only does he do this in his own threads, and the Naruto Gen. Disc. Thread, he also does this in staff message walls, specifically @Antvasima , @KingTempest , & @UchihaSlayer96 's message walls.
I noticed the report made against KingTempest and duly gave him the warning in advance. I saw this coming from a mile away the moment the threads got closed.

Based on his behavior in these threads, as well as in other threads, and in message walls, wouldn't this be enough to warrant a strict warning and a thread ban?

And before anyone says that he's just a new user, bear in mind he posted this message:
Not true at all have been following this website for over a year watching different CRT . I decided to create a real page and start my own this year because of how I view naruto fan are being treated. Bleach or Opm could be universal for al I care but if naruto has a planetany feat let him get it and stop downplaying it. Me bringing up bleach doesnt Mean I disagree with the rating but if statements are accepted for this verse let it be all round
Post in thread 'Naruto to Boruto Discussion Thread' https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-to-boruto-discussion-thread.107558/post-4863618

Oh yeah, speaking of calcs, I edited Jenny Wakeman's profile and removed the 4-B calculation from it since it was rejected a long time ago. Also, a majority of the calculations she currently has linked to her profile are High 7-C but she's given a Low 7-B rating. What should be done about it?
Off-topic dude, make a CRT for it elsewhere.

Based on his behavior in these threads, as well as in other threads, and in message walls, wouldn't this be enough to warrant a strict warning and a thread ban?

And before anyone says that he's just a new user, bear in mind he posted this message:

Post in thread 'Naruto to Boruto Discussion Thread' https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-to-boruto-discussion-thread.107558/post-4863618

Yeah, that deserves a strict warning and a thread ban is in order in relations to the Naruto verses in question.

I do agree the person is being a nuisance, and calling Uchiha biased against Naruto despite him being a big Naruto supporter himself is quite bold and can come off as harassment if he's been doing it multiple times. I think a 3 month ban or so sounds like a reasonable proposal. But what do other staff think?

I do agree the person is being a nuisance, and calling Uchiha biased against Naruto despite him being a big Naruto supporter himself is quite bold and can come off as harassment if he's been doing it multiple times. I think a 3 month ban or so sounds like a reasonable proposal. But what do other staff think?
wow. The first time got to this app. I didn’t create any crt at all . I just asked a question on a discussion board that is for boruto fans to discuss our verse. The next thing i see lees than 10 minutes is is Malding, seethe and coping. And he closed the thread no explanation nothing he just closed the thread now I can’t do anything. That is so bias of him I thought if different verse can have discussions on a board . Why is a discussion board closed. I went on to create a crt and immediately i got memed and it was closed Less than 10 minutes. Why did you close it again no explanation. Then I say to my self this people are surely biased. Because his the fellow moderator defendEd him apart from antsima. That is why I have been going to sima page. Now he told me not to use the word again i apologized and said okay i didn’t again And you want to ban me for three months.
Now I know you have the power to ban me. But you didn’t even call me to explain myself no warning at all just banning straight up?

wow. The first time got to this app. I didn’t create any crt at all . I just asked a question on a discussion board that is for boruto fans to discuss our verse. The next thing i see lees than 10 minutes is is Malding, seethe and coping. And he closed the thread no explanation nothing he just closed the thread now I can’t do anything. That is so bias of him I thought if different verse can have discussions on a board . Why is a discussion board closed. I went on to create a crt and immediately i got memed and it was closed Less than 10 minutes. Why did you close it again no explanation. Then I say to my self this people are surely biased. Because his the fellow moderator defendEd him apart from antsima. That is why I have been going to sima page. Now he told me not to use the word again i apologized and said okay i didn’t again And you want to ban me for three months.
Now I know you have the power to ban me. But you didn’t even call me to explain myself no warning at all just banning straight up?
Dude. I literally warned you that you were reported to the RVT on Krukov's wall. Did you never even bother to read my message?

And oh dear, we're already jumping to the "cope, seethe, mald, dilate and cry about it" routine already, huh?

@samlex This is what true "coping, seething, malding, dilating and crying about it" really looks like. 4 ******* threads of constant stonewalling from you and getting debunked and still you haven't learned your lesson about who's really doing the above, have you?

Next time, try not to use my own spells against me, yeah?

I really didn't want to do this, but you have left me no choice at all. I warned you, and you did not take heed. Well, this is what you get as the consequences of your own actions.

This.

You just can not ignore the warnings plus @UchihaSlayer96 did the same thing earlier too in warning you, Samlex.
Also the fact that he already got warned by @UchihaSlayer96 earlier in the thread :

Post in thread 'Please Why is kaguya still stronger than isshiki on vsbw?' https://vsbattles.com/threads/pleas...nger-than-isshiki-on-vsbw.138426/post-4864771

And that @HammerStrikes219 made it kinda obvious that he'd already been reported:

Post in thread 'Please Why is kaguya still stronger than isshiki on vsbw?' https://vsbattles.com/threads/pleas...nger-than-isshiki-on-vsbw.138426/post-4864786

@samlex This is what true "coping, seething, malding, dilating and crying about it" really looks like. 4 ******* threads of constant stonewalling from you and getting debunked and still you haven't learned your lesson about who's really doing the above, have you?

Next time, try not to use my own spells against me, yeah?

I really didn't want to do this, but you have left me no choice at all. I warned you, and you did not take heed. Well, this is what you get as the consequences of your own actions.
I never used the word coping , seething, Malding that was uchihaslayer. Why is that being used against me.

Also the fact that he already got warned by @UchihaSlayer96 earlier in the thread :

Post in thread 'Please Why is kaguya still stronger than isshiki on vsbw?' https://vsbattles.com/threads/pleas...nger-than-isshiki-on-vsbw.138426/post-4864771

And that @HammerStrikes219 made it kinda obvious that he'd already been reported:

Post in thread 'Please Why is kaguya still stronger than isshiki on vsbw?' https://vsbattles.com/threads/pleas...nger-than-isshiki-on-vsbw.138426/post-4864786

He said I should reply to multiple questions at once . Which first I did not know how to do but still learning. I started and apologized if you scroll down you will see it.

OH REALLY? You really want to go down the path of denial now?

078A719B-57A1-420A-B994-798CBBBA3A94.gif

Oh my sweet summer child...
you just accu of something I didn’t do because you didn’t understand the chat. What I said was the first time a came here the words that were used for me was Malding, coping and seethe by uchiha slayer because I asked a question read it well to understand. I’m not telling to guys that you are Malding coping and seethe.

you just accu of something I didn’t do because you didn’t understand the chat. What I said was the first time a came here the words that were used for me was Malding, coping and seethe by uchiha slayer because I asked a question read it well to understand. I’m not telling to guys that you are Malding coping and seethe.
We were all in those threads chief, and that is literally you saying these words verbatim:

I just asked a question on a discussion board that is for boruto fans to discuss our verse. The next thing i see lees than 10 minutes is is Malding, seethe and coping.

That's literally you accusing us of "malding, seething and coping", you can't weasel your way out of this one, not even by trying to pin it on Slayer, that and none of your accusations of him "malding, seething and coping" hold up when he very clearly folded you in those threads alongside KingTempest and Sir_Ovens.

Guys, it's really not helping anyone to be spamming the RVR thread like this.

But anyway, the others are correct. Samlex, while you are claiming to simply "Asking questions" you appear to be doing so in an abrasive manner while calling everyone who disagrees with you "Biased". And you keep calling people wrong while basically not ever bringing up anything new that various staff members have already clarified. And then you go over to people's message walls and then start yelling at them an calling them biased against Naruto. Not everyone is familiar or interested in debating Naruto and can't really be called biased, where as Uchiha is just someone trying to do his job and generally friendly and well behaved, and tries to be rationalized and reasonable. He's trying to look for accurate statistics ratings that were properly calculated, not guess work stats that are prone to be taken out of context.

And while I don't approve of shit posting memes as a response; especially here on the RVR thread. They are still correct in the other details they are saying. You have gotten multiple warnings not to spam the same threads that already were answered and demand for them to go on for ages. And multiple warnings to stop attacking various users and staff members, you are ignoring those warnings and continuing to do so. I wanted to know input from other staff and Admins before the decision is made, but if this drama keeps up, we might just have to apply it sooner.

Guys, it's really not helping anyone to be spamming the RVR thread like this.

But anyway, the others are correct. Samlex, while you are claiming to simply "Asking questions" you appear to be doing so in an abrasive manner while calling everyone who disagrees with you "Biased". And you keep calling people wrong while basically not ever bringing up anything new that various staff members have already clarified. And then you go over to people's message walls and then start yelling at them an calling them biased against Naruto. Not everyone is familiar or interested in debating Naruto and can't really be called biased, where as Uchiha is just someone trying to do his job and generally friendly and well behaved, and tries to be rationalized and reasonable. He's trying to look for accurate statistics ratings that were properly calculated, not guess work stats that are prone to be taken out of context.

And while I don't approve of shit posting memes as a response; especially here on the RVR thread. They are still correct in the other details they are saying. You have gotten multiple warnings not to spam the same threads that already were answered and demand for them to go on for ages. And multiple warnings to stop attacking various users and staff members, you are ignoring those warnings and continuing to do so. I wanted to know input from other staff and Admins before the decision is made, but if this drama keeps up, we might just have to apply it sooner.
I still have no idea why we are entertaining him to begin with. We should just be jumping to discussing his ban period at this point.

Anyway, I also don't approve of mocking Samlex, with memes or otherwise, especially not here in the RVR thread. He is not a troll. He just lacks common sense.

Also, as such, isn't a 3 months block a bit of an overreaction? Wouldn't 1 month be enough?

Anyway, I also don't approve of mocking Samlex, with memes or otherwise, especially not here in the RVR thread. He is not a troll. He just lacks common sense.

Also, as such, isn't a 3 months block a bit of an overreaction? Wouldn't 1 month be enough?
Don’t think so as he was more accusing and also not to mention he already tried to report staff members on certain issues like closing threads and stuff outside of the meme stuff.

In additional to that, he received multiple warnings by a few mods in the effort to cool down on his accusations on calling ppl “biased” as well as other things.

Last edited:
Okay. I suppose that 3 months is probably fine then.

It would be good if Medeus or some other administrator gives him an instruction message regarding how he needs to behave after he comes back.

Back