• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I guys I’m trying to understand why CRT are closed by a thread moderator that are obviously biased towards a certain fan base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this wiki I feel that naruto fans aren’t giving the chance to talk at all. I have observe different crt and have seen thread moderator close an ong argument they have not proved wrong how then can we post a thread and discuss the verses feats if they close the thread even before you do.

IMG_20220626_194447.png

The man has interacted with me a total of zero times, and is calling me biased against a verse where I happen to be the only staff actively and consistently revising it. I think my response was appropriate. I'm under no obligation to explain every little thing that's been hashed out to death to every ignorant new user who think they are reinventing the wheel with their outdated metas and poorly made CRTs/arguments.

Sorry for the outburst, but it IS annoying when new members come out of the gate, guns blazing, and accuse any staff who disagrees with them of bias and ignorance, when they are the ones who are guilty of just that. And in this case, I didn't even disagree with anything because I didn't actually interact with this person. I was just joking around on the general thread. 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back