• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Please Why is kaguya still stronger than isshiki on vsbw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is kaguya weaker than isshiki. When it was confirmed by the writers themselves that isshiki is the strongest person naruto and sasuke have ever faced. Everybody in the boruto community including the writers agrees with this only vs battle wiki that disagree.

Why is kaguya weaker than isshiki. When it was confirmed by the writers themselves that isshiki is the strongest person naruto and sasuke have ever faced. Everybody in the boruto community including the writers agrees with this only vs battle wiki that disagree.
Isshiki is stronger, she only outscales with etso amp

She doesn’t. Because the author said isshiki is the strongest naruto has ever faced ever. And we know that the strongest version of kaguya is large star with etso

She doesn’t. Because the author said isshiki is the strongest naruto has ever faced ever. And we know that the strongest version of kaguya is large star with etso
Regardless it all depends how credible the mods deem writer statements to be, can you show me where he said that btw? Just so I can see the context

Regardless it all depends how credible the mods deem writer statements to be, can you show me where he said that btw? Just so I can see the context
Lol you know why it is credible because there is no anti feats at all. First jigen stomps a much stronger naruto and sasuke than the ones that faced kaguya. Then isshiki totally oblit them.
and. Jigen

Dude, stop bumping every minute. You only bump a thread once every 24 hours IF there's been no activity on it.

And for the love of God, look at the damn profile. Isshiki literally scales higher than Kaguya right now.
Neither of them scale to the ETSB, and neither of them will, so drop it.

Dude, stop bumping every minute. You only bump a thread once every 24 hours IF there's been know activity on it.

And for the love of God, look at the damn profile. Isshiki literally scales higher than Kaguya right now.
Neither of them scale to the ETSB, and neither of them will, so drop it.
^Pretty much was going to say exactly the same thing but I got ninja'ed.

sorry for bumping one.
second why is isshiki not stronger if the writer says he is the strongest ever and that includes kaguya with Etsb.

The "writer" never said anything. The statement you're referring to is from an episode summary for the anime, and it says nothing about the ETSB. Isshiki scaling higher than Kaguya does not mean he scales above the ETSB, because Kaguya herself does not scale to that.

The "writer" never said anything. The statement you're referring to is from an episode summary for the anime, and it says nothing about the ETSB. Isshiki scaling higher than Kaguya does not mean he scales above the ETSB, because Kaguya herself does not scale to that.
Lol who writes the summary is it not the boruto writers?

What is the difference from superman absorbing energy from the sun and kaguya from shinobi alliance let me hear your explanation.
My god your post before was 2 minutes ago give the man time to be notified.

ETSB is in a whole different weight class, and as such cannot be compared to people whose scaling is below it.

Please, just drop this whole thread. Kaguya doesn't remotely scale to ETSB, so somebody above them shouldn't either.

What is the difference from superman absorbing energy from the sun and kaguya from shinobi alliance let me hear your explanation.
The difference is that you're trying to equate characters absorbing energy to amp their physicals with a technique that does not scale to physicals at all. No version of Kaguya scales to the ETSB, dude. Not even the version that absorbed the Alliance's chakra.

What? her strongets version is still with the Etsb. she absorbed the chakra for it from earth.

She. Does. Not. Scale. To. The. ETSB. Physically.

If I'm stated to be stronger than a character who happens to have a nuke in their arsenal, I will not scale above the nuke.
Not unless you produced the nuke from an energy you extracted. Do you guys even know what you are saying.

no, the chakra it sucks increases power to kaguya it just doesn't scale to etso
you see why I say vsbw is biased against naruto. how will something she produced not scale to her. Okay see this. Super absorbEd sun energy and produced a rasengan with it.

with the kaguya shinobi chakra and the juubi chakra creating a gigantic ultimate goudodama
No see and follow me logically. Kaguya was extract charkra to herself. She then with the charkra absorbed created a truth seeker orbs . Thus tho it was not her charkra she made it hers.

She produced the Etsb with truth seeker orbs her own Justus what do you mean.. lol it is her that produced it.
She produced the Etsb with truth seeker orbs her own Justus what do you mean.. lol it is her that produced it.
Yeah, nice try, buddy. You don't get to lecture the guy who wrote this about the mechanics of chakra and Jutsu. Not all Jutsu scale to physicals by default.

you see why I say vsbw is biased against naruto. how will something she produced not scale to her. Okay see this. Super absorbEd sun energy and produced a rasengan with it.
If you don't cease this "bias" bs, immediately, I promise you there will be consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back