• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You see the problem I’m facing are you arguing that the point on destroying the world over time Or are you arguing that he was planning on destroying the shinobi system? If you are arguing for the world it should be 5B because he was planning on totaly obliterating it. Thus he said a new world from ashes of earth = 5B
He could destroy the world in 1000 years, that wouldn't give him AP success. he can also destroy the world by throwing a moon on it

no he can't. It's very ironic to still bring up this issue, it was rejected at the time. you opened a crt again but it was rejected again
You see what I’m saying you can’t debunk me. So you say no what do you mean no prove it . It is easier to say yes or no. Then you bring up the crt like I have not explained it . Tell me why he won’t destroy with light of justice and prove it instead of saying no and bringing up crt.

Again Itachi, the crt was closed without me making my point or reply. toneri was going to destroy earth via light of justice. A technique from the tenseigan. Are you arguing that he wanted to destroy just the people on earth or des earth overtime. choose one you can’t argue both.

images

Again Itachi, the crt was closed without me making my point or reply. toneri was going to destroy earth via light of justice. A technique from the tenseigan. Are you arguing that he wanted to destroy just the people on earth or des earth overtime. choose one you can’t argue both.
Good point Toneri is planet level via light of justice or tenseigan

I'm more concerned about the fact that these recent CRTs are coincidentally happening after OPM hit what 5A?

Couple that with the comparisons between Bleach and FT upgrades. But I got a suggestion

Why not.......just wait for the series to display feats?!! 🤯🤯

Cause at this point it's more like coping lmfao

When they said Kishimoto was coming back I thought the series would get more feats but it seems nothing has changed.

I'm more concerned about the fact that these recent CRTs are coincidentally happening after OPM hit what 5A?

Couple that with the comparisons between Bleach and FT upgrades. But I got a suggestion

Based

Not true at all have been following this website for over a year watching different CRT . I decided to create a real page and start my own this year because of how I view naruto fan are being treated. Bleach or Opm could be universal for al I care but if naruto has a planetany feat let him get it and stop downplaying it. Me bringing up bleach doesnt Mean I disagree with the rating but if statements are accepted for this verse let it be all round.

If there is no feats there is nothing much to do. We haven't had a high tier feat since Kaguya.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki came on and were touted as stronger than Kaguya but even in the fandom people didn't buy it cause of how underwhelming their feats were then we had Jigen/Isshiki who apart from dunking on Naruto & Sasuke, never did any scalable high tier feats himself.

Now Code is apparently stronger than Jigen and Daemon is stronger than Code yet the battle between Code and Daemon looks like a street level fight. They are being impressed by the power to split a boulder of all things!?! Probably even comic Batman and other street levelers can split boulders.

Where the heck are the high tier feats. Nowadays we don't even get anything scalable to like town or city level. No one is even asking for planetary feats or something, just something vaguely impressive.

rather than the planetary level, it's better to increase the speed, see for yourself the Naruto verse, the speed is slow like a snail

although I doubt Naruto's verse speed can be increased 💀💀

Now Code is apparently stronger than Jigen and Daemon is stronger than Code yet the battle between Code and Daemon looks like a street level fight. They are being impressed by the power to split a boulder of all things!?! Probably even comic Batman and other street levelers can split boulders.
yes i agree code and deamon fight is very small even boring for me

Last edited:
I forgot that Kishi came back. At this point y’all should accept we ain’t getting no big feats anymore only statements can be able to hold something.

If there is no feats there is nothing much to do. We haven't had a high tier feat since Kaguya.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki came on and were touted as stronger than Kaguya but even in the fandom people didn't buy it cause of how underwhelming their feats were then we had Jigen/Isshiki who apart from dunking on Naruto & Sasuke, never did any scalable high tier feats himself.

Where the heck are the high tier feats. Nowadays we don't even get anything scalable to like town or city level. No one is even asking for planetary feats or something, just something vaguely impressive.
See the problem. Kaguya feared momoshiki and kinshiki so much she absorbed the ate the chakra fruit’s had the tentails and still decided to build an army. Please tell me how kaguya stronger than momoshiki and kinshiki. Are you telling me that a large star level being feared two moon level individual how does that even make sense. Also don’t forget that the kaguya in the past was stronger as the ten tails was not at full power naruto. Look at this.
1. kaguya was stronger during hagoromo time and you can’t prove she got stronger overtime as she was sealed.
2. Naruto had half of the 9 tail when he fought kaguya, sasuke had not mastered his techniques just getting used to is new eyes.
3. Naruto fought momoshiki with full kurama, had other tail beast as reserve , was stronger due to age and training, And he still had difficulty dealing with momoshiki one on one has he needed sasuke to destroy golem. Thus without sasuke he would have lost eventually.
4. MomoshiKiki’s stronger than naruto. Naruto needed, sasuke, and boruto to win that fight. Naruto scales though because he can match him but he is not stronger.
5. sasuke believed he could take a threat greater than kaguya not kaguya but a threat greater on his own even though I think sasuke lose one on one to momoshiki.
6. Sasuke at full power called jigen bad news straight up but looked at momoshiki that he believed to be greater than kaguya and smilEd. Btw could not even smile when he saw jigen.
7. Naruto literally got sealed in a pot , meanwhile kaguya strugled with a much weaker teen naruto and sasuke that could are just getting used to there power especially sasuke.
kaguya vs a much weaker naruto and sasuke
jigen vs both naruto and sasuke

lol Isshiki then came on the scene and absolutely stomped naruto and sasuke at full power again. 😂😂😂.
code >
Daemon>
isshiki>
jigen >
baryon mode naruto >
than kaguya

Guys, if Luffy uses lightning and he speed and throws it into Naruto's heart, Naruto can't stand it. Naruto wins if he starts a battle with the kyuubi avatar mod

Bro, obviously G5 luffy is a omnipotent transcendent god with full control over platonic concepts. Just look at his eyes popping of his skull, that's proof right there. 💀

Back