• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Why the hell are you dragging speedster into this?
I haven’t seen you display such poor attitude before, what is wrong with you?
I think (key word being think) that their point is that Speedster is allegedly abusing loopholes to circumvent a ban he said he’d learn from

that’s what I think the point is

I'm not sure if this is report-worthy, but I think it's still a negative thing that should be brought in here.
@Kazuma_kuwabara seems to be really biased when it comes to anything related to @speedster352. He has been trying to be a thorn by his side on this thread a handful of times before, and it doesn't help that he (probably as a joke or jest, considering he said this on a fun & games thread) thinks his greatest accomplishment on the wiki was getting Speedster banned.

Apologies if I’m butting in here but considering I was involved heavily enough the last time Speedster was reported, which relates to the above message, I feel like there is probably a grudge, but I do view the criticisms as fair (not necessarily fully agreed with) more often as not.

Instead of talking about personal vendettas or targeting let’s keep it on the track of whether rules were broken.

"A handful of times" = one time before

As you say, a joke

And I will report/say things about bad conduct from ANYONE that I see is not following the rules, I also reported users that made changes without a CTR or were vandalizing pages

Is an example of what Speedster is doing, I could have choose other, yours was the faster option
then you should have used another example instead of involving my inbox.

Speedster is banned because of he probably can not debate properly and his poor attitude to losing. No doubt he deserves to be banned but not wanting him to support characters he loves in other ways that isn’t the reason why he was banned, is totally unfair bro.

Delete this message of mine if it is presumptious of me to comment on this, don't know how far my "honorary Staff rights" go.

@Kazuma_kuwabara Speedsters ban only forbids him from directly participating or engaging in versus threads. Arguing them by proxy or at the walls of others, so long he isn't annoying them to the point of offence, is not forbbiden

We have a precedend in which banned members can still bring up arguments via proxy, so long their proxy is okay with doing so. The ban is always to keep out bad conduct, not information that may have benefit.

@Arnoldstone18 Assuming that a offence HAS been commited, you should not obstruct or handwave evidence just because it happend on your wall. In this case it hasn't, but so long you personally have not been called to stand, do not participate in a report without fulfilling the conditions set in the RVR OP.

@Shmooply bring up a more interessting point to look over, because it does seem like overly antagonistic behavior from Kazuma. Please consult with a Staffmember in private first wether or not a a offence worth being reported has been commited.

Now behave

We have a precedend in which banned members can still bring up arguments via proxy, so long their proxy is okay with doing so. The ban is always to keep out bad conduct, not information that may have benefit.
If he can, then I apologize for not knowing it before, I just thought that if you can´t participate in threads, then you should not be able to give your opinion to others to influence them

I agree with First Witch, and I don't have much time or energy to write a lengthy post, but as long as he isn't being blunt and the proxy in question is only seldom sharing details and not letting giving him essentially full debating powers by extension, it's not harmful. And I also agree that this thread should stop getting bombarded.

If he can, then I apologize for not knowing it before, I just thought that if you can´t participate in threads, then you should not be able to give your opinion to others to influence them
Just ask a Staffmember first if you are unsure, it's preventable drama.

And this is a general lesson I would like to give everyone here. It's always easier to talk things out first before you jump the gun.

And with Medeus' agreement, this case is dismissed. Moving on

I blocked them for a year and gave them a standard warning and instruction message in conjunction.

It looks like he literally went all out and attempted to upgrade all the way up to 1-A. Which is a serious vandalism. Though, Nehz gave him a warning and it was just those two edits. I wonder if a temporary ban is in order.

Since they only made minor changes and seemed inexperienced, I blocked them for a month and gave them a warning instruction message. However, I can increase the duration to 3 months if the rest of you prefer.

Okay. Thank you for being reasonable.

We have a preferred pronouns function in our personal settings here in this forum. You can use it in order to avoid misunderstandings.

Thank you for helping out.

I blocked them for 6 months and gave them a warning instruction message, as it was an extreme change, but I am not certain if they were just very clueless or not.

To clarify before making this report, I have nothing to do with this. I am just passing on information. Do not involve me in whatever drama arises.

Recently @Shmooply shared a screenshot with me of him and @Theglassman12 on Discord, talking about how apparently @Malomtek will frequently DM staff en masse whenever Touhou upgrades get passed, both to complain about it and to try and force downgrades. Based on this comment from Promestein, this has likely been going on since at least November of last year. The fact that he's so obsessed with any and all Touhou upgrades to the extent that he'll straight up harass staff whenever they get passed should at least warrant a Touhou topic ban, especially taking into account the many times he has been reported before.
unknown.png

This is also probably why staff dislike Touhou threads to an extent.

Well, our staff likely dislike Touhou threads because there are so many of them, because they are very time-consuming, and because it is an unpopular and rather obscure verse that few people are interested in, but Malomtek does tend to PM us staff members about Touhou every now and then, including once recently, yes. He isn't being impolite when doing so though.

He isn't harrassing us. He is just being mildly obnoxious/rather persistent, but never impolite.

Back