• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello guys I believe Toneri should be at least planetary level and not moon level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole purpose of naruto the last was to save earth from destruction. In fact a watch was given to some shinobi to countdown When earth would be destroyed. Again this is not a thread that involves calculations but statements.
latest

Last edited:
Ah I undersrand now, Voting sasuke fra🙏😔

But seriously there's not a lick of info given to us im the form of scans so even you saying you're using statements doesn't work

The whole purpose of naruto the last was to save earth from destruction. In fact a watch was given to some shinobi to countdown When earth would be destroyed. Again this is not a thread that involves calculations but statements.
latest
Earth's destruction can mean literally anything. You can do it via a tier 7 attack, by causing a chain reaction of sort, or with hax even when you are like tier 10. There are too many factors to consider when talking about Earth's destruction.

Earth's destruction can mean literally anything. You can do it via a tier 7 attack, by causing a chain reaction of sort, or with hax even when you are like tier 10. There are too many factors to consider when talking about Earth's destruction.
No he was going to destroy and recreate it.

My aim is not to scale naruto at least not now. First I need the truth about toneri be accepted first before scaling naruto.

My aim is not to scale naruto at least not now. First I need the truth about toneri be accepted first before scaling naruto.
Ok they can’t deny the fact that Toneri is planet level with tenseigan even his cuting the moon feat was calc at small planet level

Ok they can’t deny the fact that Toneri is planet level with tenseigan even his cuting the moon feat was calc at small planet level
Uh, no. The only accepted Small Planet level calc is Hagoromo and Hamura’s Chibaku Tensei.

Uh, no. The only accepted Small Planet level calc is Hagoromo and Hamura’s Chibaku Tensei.
No need for the calc this statement is enough to put toneri at planetary level. In facts they are multiple statements in the same movie of a planet level disaster.

I saw a calc on vs battle wiki that said that Toneri cutting the moon feat was small planet level
Nope, none of our calcs reached that close. Even the 5-C+ calc we had laying around was eventually rejected due to disagreements regarding "inconsistent cut widths" of the Moon. So we only have Toneri's 5-C baseline moon moving calc.

Literally all of the statements prior to the "Light of Justice" one is referring to his original plan.
His original plan entailed sending the moon towards the earth, until it completely breaks apart upon reaching the Earth's Roche limit, at which point the planet would get showered by a massive meteor shower which would end all life on earth and make it uninhabitable for a millennia. This is his idea of destroying "the Sage's world".
He wanted to life-wipe the planet, which would in turn eradicate all of the Sage's teachings and ideals. This makes sense, as the Sage didn't create the world in the first place.
And his plan was not to "re-create" the planet, it was to rehabilitate it. Aka. Make it habitable for life once again. This was going to take a VERY long time, though, according to the novelization.

So, uh, yeah, there are no 5-B statements or supports outside of the Light of Justice statement, and that statement is not applicable for regular Toneri, as he absorbed BSM Naruto's chakra and an unknown amount of chakra from the sun, and had reached his limit.

Anyway, @Arc7Kuroi has different plans, and calcs, involving Toneri that he's going to propose soon. These might get Toneri to Low 5-B or higher, so my suggestion is to wait a couple of weeks for him.

Literally all of the statements prior to the "Light of Justice" one is referring to his original plan.
His original plan entailed sending the moon towards the earth, until it completely breaks apart upon reaching the Earth's Roche limit, at which point the planet would get showered by a massive meteor shower which would end all life on earth and make it uninhabitable for a millennia. This is his idea of destroying "the Sage's world".
He wanted to life-wipe the planet, which would in turn eradicate all of the Sage's teachings and ideals. This makes sense, as the Sage didn't create the world in the first place.
And his plan was not to "re-create" the planet, it was to rehabilitate it. Aka. Make it habitable for life once again. This was going to take a VERY long time, though, according to the novelization.

So, uh, yeah, there are no 5-B statements or supports outside of the Light of Justice statement, and that statement is not applicable for regular Toneri, as he absorbed BSM Naruto's chakra and an unknown amount of chakra from the sun, and had reached his limit.

Anyway, @Arc7Kuroi has different plans, and calcs, involving Toneri that he's going to propose soon. These might get Toneri to Low 5-B or higher, so my suggestion is to wait a couple of weeks for him.
Where does it says he was going to destroy the earth with the moon? Again he said he was going to create the whole earth from ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back