• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Please Why is kaguya still stronger than isshiki on vsbw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, nice try, buddy. You don't get to lecture the guy who wrote this about the mechanics of chakra and Jutsu. Not all Jutsu scale to physicals by default.

If you don't cease this "bias" bs, immediately, I promise you there will be consequences.
Are you threating me?

Yeah, nice try, buddy. You don't get to lecture the guy who wrote this about the mechanics of chakra and Jutsu. Not all Jutsu scale to physicals by default.

If you don't cease this "bias" bs, immediately, I promise you there will be consequences.
Because I said bias you want to use your power against me, what happened to freedom of speech. How did I break any rule here.wow

"Biased against Naruto fans".

The staff member that your arguing against is one of the biggest Naruto Fans on this site.
Because somebody is a naruto fan does not mean they accept naruto feats. They are actually naruto fans that argue inversely and they are some that don’t any character from boruto to scale here than shippuden.

Because I said bias you want to use your power against me, what happened to freedom of speech. How did I break any rule here.wow
Yes, dude. Mods literally exist to put people who misbehave in check, and to keep the site running smoothly.
You should be perfectly capable of making your arguments without having to insult others, I know that because I've been doing it for years.

Freedom of speech does not give you free reign to insult others, especially when your claims are utterly baseless.

Again, behave, or else.

First Uchihaslayer. But the truth seeker orbs does. The expensive truth seeker orbs is just adding more charkra to the truth seeker orbs. Which only few people can use. Also the expensive truth seeker orbs is part her charkra and the chakra for shinobi world. But the problem with this is that even if does not scale to her it was still an attack she wanted to use. isshiki is an even stronger person than any version of naruto.

Okay sorry for using the word bias. But can we focus on why isshiki is stronger than kaguya. I’m not here to anger anybody and if have forgive me.

First Uchihaslayer. But the truth seeker orbs does. The expensive truth seeker orbs is just adding more charkra to the truth seeker orbs. Which only few people can use.
They scale to the regular TSOs due to feats and showings that link their AP, SS, and Durability to them. They have actual quantifiable showings for it, not baseless assumptions. The ETSO has none of that.

Btw, the ESTB not scaling to Kaguya's regular stats is quite literally a discussion rule on the site, which means I could've just closed this at any point, and nobody would bat an eye. I did not do that, though, so despite your baseless accusations of me being a biased, power-abusing mod, I did give you a chance to have your say, even though I didn't need to AT ALL.

Anyway, here's roughly why the site doesn't accept Kaguya scaling to the ESTB:

First and foremost, it's a big outlier, so even if all the following reasons get worked around somehow, the wiki is unlikely to accept it because of this reason alone. Nothing in the verse even comes close to this level, which is why many view it as an outlier.

Secondly, it's because it was performed and created using an outside energy source, and even after it was created, the leftover chakra was stated to have amped Kaguya exponentially. This means that the energy used in this instance is far greater than Kaguya's regular capabilities.

Third thing is portrayal. This attack is not only greater than any other in the series, but it was also portrayed as unstoppable. Team 7's first instinct upon seeing it was to escape. They didn't think they stood a chance, and they never reacted that way to any of Kaguya's other techniques, even ones that overpowered them like ash bone and vacuum fists.

Finally, there needs to be actual proof that it scales to her physicals in the first place. Not all attacks scale to physicals by default. There are many "special techniques" that are very clearly above the user's paygrade and have special properties. The ETSB definitely fits this category.

Wasn't this thread the other way around...?
No the thread was there is a statement that isshiki is the strongest enemy in the naruto verse. But for some reason they don’t agree with it. This are the same people that use naruto at 50 percent for why momoshiki should be lower Than kaguya. Meaning that cha does enhance you. Now look at this if superman absorb the sun and use the energy to destroy a moon is he not moon level With the chakra of the sun. Now if kaguya absorb charkra from the shinobi alliance to destroy a planet should she not be planetary level with charkra absorbed since they are both energy.
They scale to the regular TSOs due to feats and showings that link their AP, SS, and Durability to them. They have actual quantifiable showings for it, not baseless assumptions. The ETSO has none of that.

Btw, the ESTB not scaling to Kaguya's regular stats is quite literally a discussion rule on the site, which means I could've just closed this at any point, and nobody would bat an eye. I did not do that, though, so despite your baseless accusations of me being a biased, power-abusing mod, I did give you a chance to have your say, even though I didn't need to AT ALL.

Anyway, here's roughly why the site doesn't accept Kaguya scaling to the ESTB:

First and foremost, it's a big outlier, so even if all the following reasons get worked around somehow, the wiki is unlikely to accept it because of this reason alone. Nothing in the verse even comes close to this level, which is why many view it as an outlier.

Secondly, it's because it was performed and created using an outside energy source, and even after it was created, the leftover chakra was stated to have amped Kaguya exponentially. This means that the energy used in this instance is far greater than Kaguya's regular capabilities.

Third thing is portrayal. This attack is not only greater than any other in the series, but it was also portrayed as unstoppable. Team 7's first instinct upon seeing it was to escape. They didn't think they stood a chance, and they never reacted that way to any of Kaguya's other techniques, even ones that overpowered them like ash bone and vacuum fists.

Finally, there needs to be actual proof that it scales to her physicals in the first place. Not all attacks scale to physicals by default. There are many "special techniques" that are very clearly above the user's paygrade and have special properties. The ETSB definitely fits this category.
Thank you for keeping this opened.
1. Why is it an outlier? Because something is viewed as an outlier doesn’t mean it is.facts are greater than feelings.
2. Now I’m not saying kaguya base. Kaguya should scale but kaguya should be large star with Via her own chakra/ earth chakra.
3. That would mean kaguya is the strongest character in naruto. But the thing is even with that level of threat isshiki is said to be more stronger.
Look at this.
kaguya base
kaguya after eat the divine fruit
kaguya after divine fruit and ten tails
kaguya after divine fruit and ten tails and earth charkra
guess what all this power ups her charkras why should it change once it got to the level of star.

for instance madara absorb juubi which is more charkra then became more powerful.
naruto got more charkra then became more powerfull.
momoshiki absorb charkra then became more powerful .
Jigen body broke down due to the charkra being released.

Last edited:

1. Why is it an outlier? Because something is viewed as an outlier doesn’t mean it is.facts are greater than feelings.
2. Now I’m not saying kaguya base. Kaguya should scale but kaguya should be large star with Via her own chakra/ earth chakra.
3. That would mean kaguya is the strongest character in naruto. But the thing is even with that level of threat isshiki is said to be more stronger.
Here are your answers.

Here are your answers.
Again bro because a character jumped from small planet to large star doesn’t no mean it is an outlier. Especially since feat as been shown to prove otherwise. Not accepting it does not mean it is not correct.

Again bro because a character jumped from small planet to large star doesn’t no mean it is an outlier. Especially since feat as been shown to prove otherwise. Not accepting it does not mean it is not correct.
Dude, there is a MILLIONS of times difference between the tiers

In this case, if nothing of such magnitude has ever been previously shown in the series and then is suddenly pulled out of nowhere, then it is an outlier.

I'm no expert but here are my 2 cents on the matter:

It's a feat that was considered in verse to be so beyond her normal capabilities, it needed a ton of external power and it literally is independent of her physical capabilities.

She needed external chakra meaning her own chakra isn't enough. Earth chakra? What makes you think she can absorb it? Or what makes you think she can control it and apply it to her physical stats? She literally got overwhelmed by Naruto's chakra and needed external forces to counter it and expel it from her body.

This is pretty much irrelevant considering the above.

No the thread was there is a statement that isshiki is the strongest enemy in the naruto verse. But for some reason they don’t agree with it. This are the same people that use naruto at 50 percent for why momoshiki should be lower Than kaguya. Meaning that cha does enhance you. Now look at this if superman absorb the sun and use the energy to destroy a moon is he not moon level With the chakra of the sun. Now if kaguya absorb charkra from the shinobi alliance to destroy a planet should she not be planetary level with charkra absorbed since they are both energy.

Thank you for keeping this opened.
It's an outlier because the god tiers, collectively, have around 20 Tier 6 to Tier 5 feats between them. This is, by definition, an outlier for them.

We're not comparing the performance of the mid tiers to this, and calling it an outlier.
We're comparing over a dozen feat that point towards the god tiers being tier 6 to tier 5 (or, basically, tier 5 with a bunch of tier 6 support) VS a lone High 4-C feat, with no good reasoning for the characters to scale to.
No.
Look at this.
kaguya base
kaguya after eat the divine fruit
kaguya after divine fruit and ten tails
kaguya after divine fruit and ten tails and earth charkra
Kaguya doesn't scale to the ETSB, mate. It's not that hard a concept to grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back