• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello guys I believe Toneri should be at least planetary level and not moon level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how that works. His only contribution to that hypothetical feat is moving the moon, which was calced at 5-C. The best you can get is 5-B Environmental Destruction out of something like this.
doesnt change the fact that toneri is still planetary and naruto and other should scale the same
No, we need a calculation for every single event.

Otherwise Transformers G1 would be deadass stuck at High 6-A. Now they're not (And an upcoming CRT will fix that).

Natsu also didn't get 5-A with just statements alone, we have had calcs and scans and statements to show for it as well.
Not true only statements no feat at all

Does the OP realize Toneri needed the moon to destroy the Earth even after gaining the Tenseigan?

You need to realize something that others have pointed out. Because X verse does this doesn't mean Y verse would follow suit.No scans, just a bunch of intentionally misinterpreted screenshots.

I don't think there's any reason for this to still be open.
What do you mean no reason is this your thread. Also there should actually be fairness among all verse. If something is acceptEd for a verse it should be for another if not bias.

Last edited:
It's like this.

Toneri with the Tenseigan = 5C

The Moon smashing into the Earth = 5B

Toneri without the Moon can't be 5B. It's so obvious I wonder why it's still being contested.
Toneri without the moon can still be 5b with the light of justice.

Because the feat was similar in nature that it was a chain reaction?

You don't need to know rocket science in Crysis 3 to know that the feat wasn't a full 5-B feat, the satellite would focus all that raw energy into another massive energy source, the Earth, and then go boom.

Same thing here, Toneri causes the Moon to drop onto the Earth, wreaking havoc with the initial impact and letting the Tenseigan do the rest. It's a chain reaction feat.
Letting the tenseigan do the rest. wouldnt that be his ability. What happened to creating the earth again after it is destroyed is that not a creati9n feat.

doesnt change the fact that toneri is still planetary and naruto and other should scale the same

Not true only statements no feat at all
Uh... you might wanna check the calcs again for once?

Letting the tenseigan do the rest. wouldnt that be his ability. What happened to creating the earth again after it is destroyed is that not a creation feat.
We have no idea how he would do it. And again, you don't need to be 5-B to destroy the Earth in the sense that most people think of.

My guy, saying "I'm going to destroy the Earth" is such a vague statement. Do you know how many ways you can do that without being planet level?

How it literally says this statement and that statement and this statement for zeref. I can even find a cal
Fam, we can't hand out 5-A on a platter without a calc. 5-A is Neptune-busting territory.

Also FT isn't ordinary 5-B, it's 5-B+ with a +. You can't obtain a + for tiering without a calc which gets a result equivalent to the mean between the highest and lowest ends of a tier.

Here be calc (CHECK THE VERSE PAGE FOR ONCE?):

5-A then comes out through Multipliers and such.

My guy, saying "I'm going to destroy the Earth" is such a vague statement. Do you know how many ways you can do that without being planet level?
Please why are this statements accepTed for fiery tail and bleach verse

Bleach runs higher around those parts because starry sky dimensions busting and they actually have feats to support this as well. CASE IN POINT- SENNA.

FT runs higher because it has a calc to support that.

If Toneri is planet level why didn't he just one shot? Instead he needed the moon to cause a planet level destruction. That is like a jet dropping a city level nuke and than claiming the jet itself is city level.

Letting the tenseigan do the rest. wouldnt that be his ability. What happened to creating the earth again after it is destroyed is that not a creati9n feat.
Toneri was not going to create the earth again. The earth was never going to be destroyed in the first place.

I've gathered every single statement from the movie and the novelization.
And while it's so easy to think "this means it'll destroy the planet" with some of these, others will blatantly show that they aren't destroying earth, but the civilization.

If Toneri was going to destroy the earth, how would its environment stabilize? The novel supports it as well and gives context.
The planet would be fine. The environment and the people, not so much.

That's why the prophecy said that if Humans acted up, then the Tenseigan would destroy man via the Tenseigan. Same via novel.

Don't bring out of context scans. Provide the context of everything you do.

Fam, we can't hand out 5-A on a platter without a calc. 5-A is Neptune-busting territory.

Also FT isn't ordinary 5-B, it's 5-B+ with a +. You can't obtain a + for tiering without a calc which gets a result equivalent to the mean between the highest and lowest ends of a tier.

Here be calc (CHECK THE VERSE PAGE FOR ONCE?):

5-A then comes out through Multipliers and such.
This is not the feat used for the verse. Second no such statement on chapter 81

Toneri was not going to create the earth again. The earth was never going to be destroyed in the first place.

And while it's so easy to think "this means it'll destroy the planet" with some of these, others will blatantly show that they aren't destroying earth, but the civilization.

If Toneri was going to destroy the earth, how would its environment stabilize? The novel supports it as well and gives context.

That's why the prophecy said that if Humans acted up, then the Tenseigan would destroy man via the Tenseigan. Same via novel.

So it's more a surface wiping attempt like Boros?

Because we calculated the feats using math to identify how much energy performing the feats in the statements would yield?
Now did you calculate the energy over time as you do for naruto . For instance it is possible to destroy a planet over with a certain energy.

Now did you calculate the energy over time as you do for naruto . For instance it is possible to destroy a planet over with a certain energy.
No, we take the energy interval within one second. We do not add up the energy accumulated over time, that'd just be endurance. It's called Joules/second for a reason.

Lol first it was started by him that with the tense power he would recre the earth from ashes I literally have the scans on the page.

main-qimg-dbd677d04b155ac2ab0142d085d167a9-lq

It literally says prevent total planetary annihilation how does that not equal to planetary destruction
I know basically 0 about Naruto, but looks more like some majoras mask stuff going down then actual planet destruction like say, Vegetas Galick gun

No, we take the energy interval within one second. We do not add up the energy accumulated over time, that'd just be endurance. It's called Joules/second for a reason.
But why do you say for toneri that he is ddestroying the planet over time.

How it literally says this statement and that statement and this statement for zeref. I can even find a cal
How was it acceptEd for fairytale when they say destroy the world and not even earth. But for naruto we have to get a calculation for a statement. Natsu is planetary based of statement but for some reason you hold naruto to a different level. After statements upon statements now you ask how are we biased towards naruto fandom
Fairy Tail* and Bleach.

Fairy Tail's main feat is Selene ridiculously enlargening the moon. These statements were never accepted prior to this feat being accepted. They are used now for supporting statements of their current rating. When you have a blatant Planet level feat, planet level statements can be used to support the rating of the people who scale to the one who pulled off the planet level feat.

Bleach was based on the fact that they have numerous statements of the context of the feats. They have a person who did large scale feats (one end was Dwarf Star, the other was Large Star) and couldn't destroy something, and someone destroyed it.

They both have calculations that range above Planet level and they have the statements.
Naruto is not them.

Stop comparing Naruto to other verses.
This is not the feat used for the verse.
I know the person who added the ratings and I assisted in the birth of these ratings. This is the feat used for the verse.

Frankly it seems like you don't know anything about the scaling for this site and you make large assumptions on it, then you shut down everyone else and say "no".
You didn't even know that Toneri was going to destroy the "earth" with the moon.
Lol first it was started by him that with the tense power he would recre the earth from ashes I literally have the scans on the page.
And I have the scans on the page that provide context.

Frankly I don't care about your scans, because I know them. I just skimmed through the entire movie.
You didn't give context. You gave out of context scans to attempt to prove this was most definitely a feat of your liking.

I know basically 0 about Naruto, but looks more like some majoras mask stuff going down then actual planet destruction like say, Vegetas Galick gu
That would mean you have not watched the movie thus you don’t even know what we are talking about.

Fairy Tail* and Bleach.

Fairy Tail's main feat is Selene ridiculously enlargening the moon. These statements were never accepted prior to this feat being accepted. They are used now for supporting statements of their current rating. When you have a blatant Planet level feat, planet level statements can be used to support the rating of the people who scale to the one who pulled off the planet level feat.

Bleach was based on the fact that they have numerous statements of the context of the feats. They have a person who did large scale feats (one end was Dwarf Star, the other was Large Star) and couldn't destroy something, and someone destroyed it.

They both have calculations that range above Planet level and they have the statements.
Naruto is not them.

Stop comparing Naruto to other verses.

I know the person who added the ratings and I assisted in the birth of these ratings. This is the feat used for the verse.

Frankly it seems like you don't know anything about the scaling for this site and you make large assumptions on it, then you shut down everyone else and say "no".
You didn't even know that Toneri was going to destroy the "earth" with the moon.

And I have the scans on the page that provide context.

Frankly I don't care about your scans, because I know them. I just skimmed through the entire movie.
You didn't give context. You gave out of context scans to attempt to prove this was most definitely a feat of your liking.
OH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS

How was it acceptEd for fairytale when they say destroy the world and not even earth. But for naruto we have to get a calculation for a statement. Natsu is planetary based of statement but for some reason you hold naruto to a different level. After statements upon statements now you ask how are we biased towards naruto fandom
"Fairy Tale" 👀

Everyone basically proved why this isn't same as Naruto

"Fairy Tale" 👀

Everyone basically proved why this isn't same as Naruto
Damn next thing I see is people misspelling Optimus Prime as Optimum Pride because he scales to Megatron who tanks a Cybertron-moving explosion at closer-to-point-blank and can choke-me-daddy Starscream who tanks blasts from a cannon that yeets our Moon out of orbit. 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back