• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I don't know of this is report worthy or not but This User has been extremely aggressive and rude to almost everyone in this Thread. The linked post is just one example.
I kind of agree with what Axiom said on the thread, plus it seems rather double sided. But it's only chill pill worthy at worst.
Yes, a mild warning instruction seems enough here as well, as he has a history of usually good behaviour, as far as I recall.

I think that he should get a regular warning instruction to not do so again, and that the post should be adjusted to not be potentially offensive anymore.
Agree 👍. Actually I was gonna tell him myself but It seemed like not my job to do so. Beside I didn't know how wiki rules works I advising him something with my own didn't seemed like good idea.

Thank you for the reply. What do other staff members here think?

Also, would it be fine if I give him the participation ban, or is one of our administrators here willing to handle it?
There is still this issue as well, and I have been busy IRL and am behind with my workload, so I would appreciate help from our administrators with the piled up number of issues that need to be dealt with in this thread.

Okay. Should we consider him a deliberate derailment- and disturbance-inducing type of troll then?
I'm not really sure

These are his responses for more context
I'm not roleplaying or deliring, just deliring when I'm alone (I usually want to be alone) and I don't roleplay, unless it's myself (if I imagine a story myself)
Post in thread 'Boruto upgrade' https://vsbattles.com/threads/boruto-upgrade.134656/post-4651634

Seems to be someone just very clueless about the comings and goings in the forum

Okay. A restriction to not let him participate in any further serious threads in this forum, such as content revision threads, should probably be enough then.

Can someone tell @Yemma670 to stop derailing and being toxic within this thread please? He has unnecessarily insulted another user, keeps deliberately ignoring arguments and merely keeps falsely claiming that he has already addressed arguments or keeps going 'lol' in response to any attempt to ask for an actual argument, and has derailed the thread with using Wikipedia and wiki sandboxes of all things as supposed evidence. This is a very important CRT, so I would just like to keep things respectful and organized, which Yemma evidently has no intent of respecting.

This isn't necessarily asking for a ban, I just want the thread to get back on track and not devolve into chaos and spiral out of control like many other Touhou threads have.

EDIT: Still going, still insulting people, still derailing with non-arguments like saying the debunks are in the source material and refusing the provide them.

Last edited:
Is there really no Administrator who is willing to help me out here? I cannot be expected to constantly handle all of the bans and warnings on my own.

Still, if nobody else replies, I suppose that I will have no choice but to handle the remaining issues that I remember here myself.

Can someone tell @Yemma670 to stop derailing and being toxic within this thread please? He has unnecessarily insulted another user, keeps deliberately ignoring arguments and merely keeps falsely claiming that he has already addressed arguments or keeps going 'lol' in response to any attempt to ask for an actual argument, and has derailed the thread with using Wikipedia and wiki sandboxes of all things as supposed evidence. This is a very important CRT, so I would just like to keep things respectful and organized, which Yemma evidently has no intent of respecting.

This isn't necessarily asking for a ban, I just want the thread to get back on track and not devolve into chaos and spiral out of control like many other Touhou threads have.

EDIT: Still going, still insulting people, still derailing with non-arguments like saying the debunks are in the source material and refusing the provide them.
Okay. It seems like he is a non-constructive troll member who should probably be permanently banned then.

Is there really no Administrator who is willing to help me out here? I cannot be expected to constantly handle all of the bans and warnings on my own.

Still, if nobody else replies, I suppose that I will have no choice but to handle the remaining issues that I remember here myself.
Other Admins and staff members have helped out with delivering bans and warnings quite a lot.

If there's anything specific you need a hand with, I can help out now.

To be honest, and I hope it ain't a bother that I'm replying here, I have been trying to pay closer attention when I can since you asked- it's just you've been dealing with situations before I get here. I certainly don't actively watch the thread, and rather check in occasionally- you've been beating me to it, Ant.

Okay. No problem. It is just that the work here has been piling up without actually getting done. I will try to handle some of it, but would at least appreciate further staff input when I ask for it, including a bit earlier in this thread.

Given that he seems to most likely be trolling, or possibly nearly completely lack common sense, and as such be unsuitable for this community, I am fine with if we give him a permanent ban from creating or participating in any form of content revision or other important threads, and if he continues we should ban him completely from this forum. He is an extremely time-wasting and anti-constructive member.
I handled this:

Also, there is a banned member who wonders if he can be given a second chance:

@Wokistan

What do you think about the latter case?
JohnCenaNation was banned for making some kind of death threats and ranting about politics iirc, and he also had a long history of downright trolling on a wide variety of verses. I know it was initially passed as him likely being young and naive to properly debate, but a lot of comments he did make did often get out of hand.
Okay. Thank you for the reply, and it is great that you have such a good memory.

I suppose that he should likely remain banned then. Or what do the rest of our staff here think?
There is also this.

Last edited:
Okay. I added my original post with a link to his request, so you can take a look at it.

Okay. Thank you for the reply, and it is great that you have such a good memory.

I suppose that he should likely remain banned then. Or what do the rest of our staff here think?
Personally, I'm of the opinion that if a few years have passed, a second chance (but not a third) is permissible. It is entirely possible that people can change within such a timespan, and void of any evidence to suggest otherwise, I think it's a good policy to assume they have. However, in such situations, the first offense should be the last offense upon returning. Especially where their original ban was for such severe offenses to begin with.

I think this covers the only gap (as far as I can tell) in the replies.

Thank you for the evaluation. What do the rest of our staff here think?

Okay. I will unblock him then, and inform him about our decision.

If majority and higher ups disagree with me, that is fine. But comments that consist of exaggerated political drama and racial stereotypes aren't inherently things easy to forget, and it's clearly something Fandom doesn't tolerate even if they admittedly are too strict since they rarely if ever realize some of them could just be jokes of poor taste. Plus even outside of those types of drama, he debates with comments like; "He's only a core buster not a planet buster" and completely ignores what that actually entails, or fails to realize there was a legit planet busting feat with a calculation putting it much higher than planet level and what not.

But he was often young and naive, and could have matured. So I suppose Bambu's uber strict second chance with no third chance take is fine.

As for other things, yes, my RL job exhaustion combined with inconsistent technical difficulties have been slowing me down a lot with my duties, and plenty of other Admins are busy with RL classes and stuff.

If majority and higher ups disagree with me, that is fine. But comments that consist of exaggerated political drama and racial stereotypes aren't inherently things easy to forget, and it's clearly something Fandom doesn't tolerate even if they admittedly are too strict since they rarely if ever realize some of them could just be jokes of poor taste. Plus even outside of those types of drama, he debates with comments like; "He's only a core buster not a planet buster" and completely ignores what that actually entails, or fails to realize there was a legit planet busting feat with a calculation putting it much higher than planet level and what not.

But he was often young and naive, and could have matured. So I suppose Bambu's uber strict second chance with no third chance take is fine.

As for other things, yes, my RL job exhaustion combined with inconsistent technical difficulties have been slowing me down a lot with my duties, and plenty of other Admins are busy with RL classes and stuff.
Wasn't JohnCena accused of using a sock named GreekyNerd?

No problem. Thank you to all of you for helping out.

I cannot find such an account in this forum at least.

Sounds like he was active during the forum move and every thread post he made was on a completely nuked thread. Though I recall there was a thread that basically listed each and every archived thread in the OP a long time ago.

Well, the Wayback Machine link that was provided does not work anymore, so I do not know if it was really JohnCenaNation or not.

In any case, that account was banned in the middle of 2020.

Back