• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Sounds like he was active during the forum move and every thread post he made was on a completely nuked thread. Though I recall there was a thread that basically listed each and every archived thread in the OP a long time ago.
Did you try inputting the versus thread via the https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/<thread number> method? Worked for me when I wanted to find a couple dead forum threads.

He made his bannable comments after May 11 2020, so they were not backed up to this forum.

If majority and higher ups disagree with me, that is fine. But comments that consist of exaggerated political drama and racial stereotypes aren't inherently things easy to forget, and it's clearly something Fandom doesn't tolerate even if they admittedly are too strict since they rarely if ever realize some of them could just be jokes of poor taste. Plus even outside of those types of drama, he debates with comments like; "He's only a core buster not a planet buster" and completely ignores what that actually entails, or fails to realize there was a legit planet busting feat with a calculation putting it much higher than planet level and what not.

But he was often young and naive, and could have matured. So I suppose Bambu's uber strict second chance with no third chance take is fine.

As for other things, yes, my RL job exhaustion combined with inconsistent technical difficulties have been slowing me down a lot with my duties, and plenty of other Admins are busy with RL classes and stuff.
I admittedly don't remember much about him, so I will trust your judgment.

Does this link work? Use CTRL + F to search GreekyNerd, and you'll see the report.

I have zero opinions on the user in question (Don't know if we ever interacted at all), but GreekyNerd was banned for being a sock of JohnCenaNation.

Apologies if I'm wrong here, if the link doesn't work for you, or this information isn't important.

I also helped out with giving him some standard instructions.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Well, I had about a day's forewarning that something like this would crop up so I'm not surprised but it looks like other staff members have handled it.

Any staff members want to message me directly, feel free. Let's not take up this thread anymore with this.

I mentioned to AKM yesterday that the banned member was most likely yet another Pandimensionalbeing042 sockpuppet.

His behaviour followed the same pattern as other such sockpuppets, as did the locations of his IP addresses when I checked them due to being suspicious.

Are you certain. AKM made it seem like it was permanent on your forum message wall.

What do the rest of you think? Should we give him another chance, given that it has been roughly 6 months?

Okay. That is probably fine then.

However, he needs to make a serious effort to behave well and display common sense regarding what is reasonable when creating versus matches, or we will have to ban him from them again.

Last edited:
Back