• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I know he's already allowed to make matches now, but id like to post this anyways. Speedster is just a passionate dude. And the thing he was passionate with was 7ds, dude was so passionate he even went as far as to make stomp matches to elevate the verse he loved. Obviously, he was punished because that's completely against the rules, but in the meantime dude placed that passion he had for the verse he loved into helping form a community around it, and trying to help get/make upgrades for the verse. Hell id doubt id even remotely care about 7ds if it wasnt for his infectious energy.

Speed's a good dude, he's one of my favourite people on the site and i can attest to the fact he wont make insane stomp matches, i'll even watch over him myself.

I mentioned to AKM yesterday that the banned member was most likely yet another Pandimensionalbeing042 sockpuppet.

His behaviour followed the same pattern as other such sockpuppets, as did the locations of his IP addresses when I checked them due to being suspicious.
Just to give some context, the person was sus since the moment he joined, which is only a day ago. The first thing he does after joining the forum is to reach out to me about Damage's thing (which is a year-old at this point and has already been looked into by FANDOM), which led me to believe that either he is a sock of some old user or he is on some witch-hunt against Damage to ruin his reputation due to holding a grudge, because it is a really weird thing for someone to do right after joining. Coupled with Ant's observations, it did seem more suspicious. I looked into his concerns and when I gave him my reply, he brought the matter to the RVRT, which is also a bit sus for somebody who joined a day ago, as new users don't normally know exactly where and how to report.

The decision to permaban him for death threats was the right one, and it should stay that way imo. Just wanted to give some context, apologies for dragging the matter back when it had ended. No need to reply to this post.

As a person who used to be so irritated by Speedster attitude back then, once you hanged out with him he's not that kind of bad person, yeah i'm not usually too close with him, just simply replying but well...you can see my point

If needed, just ignore some of his posts that might be annoy you and replying to him via his posts that you find reasonable, i always do that

Just to give some context, the person was sus since the moment he joined, which is only a day ago. The first thing he does after joining the forum is to reach out to me about Damage's thing (which is a year-old at this point and has already been looked into by FANDOM), which led me to believe that either he is a sock of some old user or he is on some witch-hunt against Damage to ruin his reputation due to holding a grudge, because it is a really weird thing for someone to do right after joining. Coupled with Ant's observations, it did seem more suspicious. I looked into his concerns and when I gave him my reply, he brought the matter to the RVRT, which is also a bit sus for somebody who joined a day ago, as new users don't normally know exactly where and how to report.

The decision to permaban him for death threats was the right one, and it should stay that way imo. Just wanted to give some context, apologies for dragging the matter back when it had ended. No need to reply to this post.
Yes, the Fandom staff itself did not demote Damage in any of the 36 wikis where he is an administrator or bureaucrat, so I think that we should consider what he did many years ago in private his own business, as long as it did not break any laws or Fandom's terms of use, which this did not.

I'd like to report
for derailing and being rude on this thread:

He escalated a minor mention of Anos and started being rude to others. He then proceeded to ignore warnings from me and a thread mod telling him to stop derailing.
I'm in support of a warning or even a ban for his behavior but IMO those who always bring Anos to arceus related stuffs should be warned to not do so everytime arceus is mentioned.

I hope you don't mind me proposing a mino rule, but how about banning the mention of Anos vs. Arceus on content revision and vs threads unrelated to their interactions?

Wasn't this guy banned from participating in CRT's? Clearly he is still participating even if he was warned.
He was banned from participating in CRT’s, but at the same time Damage stated he should be banned from making CRT’s to which Ant said he’d handle it. Alex isnt exactly the brightest so its possible he was confused,

Regardless it was a complete violation of his punishment

Okay. For how long should we ban Alexander? Would 3 months be appropriate? Also, what should I state as the ban reasons?

Okay. For how long should we ban Alexander? Would 3 months be appropriate? Also, what should I state as the ban reasons?
Making illogical content revision threads based on faulty reasonings and out-of-context scans or scans that he just doesn't understand too well.

Making illogical content revision threads based on faulty reasonings and out-of-context scans or scans that he just doesn't understand too well.
Well, mainly he ignored a strong warning about that he is not allowed to continue creating illogical revision threads and derailing others.

Back