• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight) VS Shadow the Hedgehog (IDW) (GRACE)

Removing abilities is against VS rules unless it grants another tier, nobody said that we were going to restrict Time Stop. His Time Stop only has a "likely" rating. If I see a scan of Shadow using Time Stop in IDW then I will lean in favor of Shadow.
Bro, you're the OP, you're not even supposed to vote, otherwise it's spite

Bro, you're the OP, you're not even supposed to vote, otherwise it's spite
From the official Versus Thread Rules Page
  • Anybody, including the creator of the thread, gets exactly one vote.
Just a heads-up, at least have a decent idea of what you’re talking about before spewing nonsense in the thread

On a related note, if we're talking about explosions iirc Shadow hasn't used his other iconic technique in the IDW continuity aka Chaos Blast.

Gosh they made the ultimate lifeform the ultimate worf in IDW.

Anyway let us enjoy this time of grace now that that explosive arguments have dissipated.

No, the OP can vote. This has been talked about in Threads before and Staff have said they can Vote.
Was this something done recently? Because I swear this wasn't the case when I joined
Just a heads-up, at least have a decent idea of what you’re talking about before spewing nonsense in the thread
Shut up. I have been in the wikia longer than you and in many vs threads where the OP (sometimes it was me) couldn't vote. This is definitively a new change that I wasn't aware of. Stop acting like I pissed on your cereal

Last edited:
OP being able to vote has always been a thing since the dawn of time since apparently the "OP can't vote" thing is just a crock of shit.
Not it ******* wasn't, this is just wrong. OP was not able to vote until december 7th of 2021, it was added in that day and was not a rule previously
Don't gaslight me.
You're definitively acting pissy, take a warm shower.

Not it ******* wasn't, this is just wrong. OP was not able to vote until december 7th of 2021, it was added in that day and was not a rule previously
Don't gaslight me.
im wrong then. anyways op can vote, thanks new rules.

Of course since you asked so nicely

Don't care + read the rules next time

Sounds like a you problem

ew
Don't gaslight me.

You're definitively acting pissy, take a warm shower.

Both of you just need to STOP and drop it already, these kinds of petulant exchanges adds nothing constructive to the debate while causing an unnecessary hostile atmosphere.

Anyway let us enjoy this time of grace now that that explosive arguments have dissipated.
^Just take my advice please?

Back