• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

If you have a history of repeated offenses, then I am sorry, but I will have to side with a ban on this one. Joke or not, you don't use that kind of language on the wiki, even for somebody who isn't strictly on it right now.
I already edited out the offending comment and apologized for making it. I did not intend to cause an uptick in hostility between Seth the Programmer's community and our own, especially since I never considered either community to "watch" each other enough to cause such hostilities nowadays.

And Seth the Programmer himself has never been "on" or anywhere near VS Battles beyond mocking profiles and supposedly debating some mods, and has always maintained an antagonistic, hostile relationship towards the forums as a whole. Most of the "hostility" is one-sided, and primarily from his end. This is not necessarily to justify what I've said, but I do feel that the fears about an "increase in hostility" are a little bit unfounded. If drama is to be started, it would be Seth that would be initiating it unprompted, like he has before.

Last edited:
I understand, and I apologize. The offending post has been edited in order to remove the accusatory language.
Even if it is edited or removed, it is unnecessary to bring up something that isn’t related to the main topic at hand and thus is derailing for that matter.

Also if what @Ailamiona say is true, a temporary ban should been in order.

Personally a week or more will do since you did apologize for that matter.

Last edited:
I wasn't the one bringing up Seth at the time.
While you may not been the one who bring up Seth originally, you did bring up a accusation on Seth for that matter. Something that doesn’t need to been said.

Now, that is out of the way, I don’t see any warnings on your wall from the mods, but it is possible you got warned for this kind of behavior in the past although that will require looking into old threads and such anyway.

Actually he does. He just incurs the wrath of the mods for breaking the rules.
It is his action, thus his responsibility, doesn't mean you or me or anyone else have the right to insult him
I wasn't the one bringing up Seth at the time.
Yes, but you insult him nonetheless. I hope you trying to change this kind of behavior in the future.

Now end of story, don't dragging this any longer, the matter at hand already ended

Now, that is out of the way, I don’t see any warnings on your wall from the mods, but it is possible you got warned for this kind of behavior in the past although that will require looking into old threads and such anyway.
Actually, there is a warning from Starter_Pack made back in October, in addition to the two bans Malomtek has already faced (a month-long ban a while back, and a currently ongoing topic ban).

I do not want to get wrapped up in this or be seen as inciting conflict, I'm simply here to provide the full context for anyone unaware.

Even if Seth mocking or laughing, or hostile at this community, it is his action and we don't care. You have no right to insult him back. End of story
If the reports in this forum I keep reading that Seth is the reason why Master Roshi has a 5-C key (among other things) have any accuracy, then I guess "we" do care at least a little bit. Care too much, I would say.

While you may not been the one who bring up Seth originally, you did bring up a accusation on Seth for that matter. Something that doesn’t need to been said.

Now, that is out of the way, I don’t see any warnings on your wall from the mods, but it is possible you got warned for this kind of behavior in the past especially with this kind of behavior although that will require looking into old threads and such anyway.
I've never referred to someone's pedophilia accusations before, so I would guess that's why you didn't find a warning on my wall about that.

a month-long ban a while back
That was a three-week ban. But that's for something entirely different than this anyway.

This is the last thing I'm going to say on the matter until a mod responds.

Last edited:
STOP IT RIGHT THERE Malomtek, do not provoke Makou anymore
Yeah I should back out now.

I literally just have notifications turned on for this thread, accusing me of stalking is something I absolutely do not need to engage with.
I apologize if it seemed like I was insinuating that YesMokou was stalking me, it just seemed that way to me.

Okay, time to stop talking till another mod give their response on the situation.

We don’t need this to drag on longer than need as I have no further input for that matter.

Edit: Have to reword it as it getting awfully late on my end.

I wanted to avoid using the RVR thread on New Year’s Day but here goes.

This thread deteriorated pretty greatly. @Malomtek ended up calling someone a pedophile which I don’t think is excusable. Some warnings to the thread’s participants to be more civil should be enough to resolve this.
I want to preface this by saying that yes, this is a very serious accusation to make against another person. But I disagree with the notion that Malomtek should be banned for this offense, let me explain:

While calling someone a pedophile is indeed quite inappropriate, the language itself isn't particularly offensive. It's not a slur or hate speech of any kind, but instead what makes it horrible is the implications behind it and how it could be regarded as slander, but this isn't rhetoric Malomtek is trying to force onto others but instead something he (and likely many others) have heard because of the popular Google Doc surrounding this particular drama. It isn't Malomtek that is making the direct accusation but the Doc he read that promotes this, he's only following what he saw and thought it was a very clear and cut case.

While remarking that he has previous history, he acknowledged what he did and apologized for it, and I wouldn't consider this the same case as his previous offense, he's not getting mad at anyone, just telling people (albeit in an inappropriate way) to stop supporting someone who he perceives as problematic with a thought process other people may see as justified.

I personally believe you need to think more before you put these thoughts out there, @Malomtek. If this were simply up to me this would be just another warning to avoid the kind of language you are using.

Those are my thoughts on the matter.

Admittedly, I did kinda jump to conclusions for that matter as I am pretty tired and late on where I am.

In any case, now I will switch back to neutral for now.

Although I may have to request a ban at some point as my mental health is admittedly coming into question and my sleep schedule isn’t…. Stable to say the least.

I agree with Abstractions. There seems to be a lot of people willing and ready to jump at Malomtek's throat for any kind of infraction. But after looking things over, as well as listening to what everyone has said, I believe this is just a slip-up on his part, which he has apologized for and has taken measures to rectify.

As long as Malomtek keeps what he says in check, like I have told him several, several times now, he should be able to be let off with a minor slap on the wrist. Try keeping this in mind: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Please.

I also agree with Abstractions, but Malomtek really needs to try to keep his comments under control in the future, as even if there actually exists valid support for what he says, we have a policy to try to avoid provoking other communities, so we can continue to do our work in peace, and extreme comments of this nature are definitely inappropriate in that regard.

Also, as I mentioned elsewhere, a document with accusations is not remotely the same thing as proving it in a court of law.

Also, he repeatedly seems to incite hostility towards him from other members. Then again, part of the reason for the latter is likely that fans don't like when he opposes upgrades or supports downgrades.

Last edited:
I think someone is vandalizing Lucifero‘s profile cause, correct me if I’m wrong but in his Attack Potency section he got “at least Continent Level“ because he’s superior to Devil Union Asta who’s right now is Country Level.

And on his speed section he got MFTL for blizting Base Asta who’s FTL and at best FTL+.

And I have found no calc for the MFTL one nor the Continent attack potency.

But maybe I could be wrong and accidentally missed the calc.

I want to preface this by saying that yes, this is a very serious accusation to make against another person. But I disagree with the notion that Malomtek should be banned for this offense, let me explain:

While calling someone a pedophile is indeed quite inappropriate, the language itself isn't particularly offensive. It's not a slur or hate speech of any kind, but instead what makes it horrible is the implications behind it and how it could be regarded as slander, but this isn't rhetoric Malomtek is trying to force onto others but instead something he (and likely many others) have heard because of the popular Google Doc surrounding this particular drama. It isn't Malomtek that is making the direct accusation but the Doc he read that promotes this, he's only following what he saw and thought it was a very clear and cut case.

While remarking that he has previous history, he acknowledged what he did and apologized for it, and I wouldn't consider this the same case as his previous offense, he's not getting mad at anyone, just telling people (albeit in an inappropriate way) to stop supporting someone who he perceives as problematic with a thought process other people may see as justified.

I personally believe you need to think more before you put these thoughts out there, @Malomtek. If this were simply up to me this would be just another warning to avoid the kind of language you are using.

Those are my thoughts on the matter.
I suppose I can agree to that. @Malomtek You still have a very serious warning on your name though. Be more careful moving forward.

I reverted the most recent changes made by a new member, and blocked them for a month, along with giving them an instruction message.
I knew It, it Must be vandalism shit

Indonesian tiktok members? BC is a new meta on Indonesian death battle tiktok and i think it was Indonesian user

Hell yeah regional banned

They can be reported here as well, yes, but most of our staff are not able to do anything about vandalism in that wiki.

Back