• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

NameIsForKing's Replies in the thread

Just find some more narutards to come in here and vote team 7

His reply in reference to M3X
Animetards/Weaboos get pressed when their favorite character starts to lose bro.

This reply is just something to enforce his belief in the above post ^
Its not an insult it's a fact.
But ight ill cool it down.

His reply when I told him he could get a warning because of his replies:
You realize i can make another account.

He also called me animetard and weaboo, though I don't know what that means anyway
Animetard is mix of the two words anime and r3tard, and people shortern it to animetard to....well.......insult people who watch and love anime, call them r3tard. Weaboo is, well for people who love Japan media culture in general like anime, manga, light novel, visual novel.....or 2d culture; at first it is not created for insulting, but now many people use it for insulting or making fun of anime, manga fan........

I'm all in favor to ban this kind of person, those are extreme word that no different than being racist or sexist

You can delete my comment if its derailing but that sounds very harsh especially considering the context and him saying he'll calm down.

I'm all in favor to ban this kind of person, those are extreme word that no different than being racist or sexist
That is very different, one is an insult and the other is attacking or someone who strongly hates someone because of something

Reporting this user for his behavior here.

He comes into a thread and the first comment he makes is not to contribute to the thread's topic, but it is only to spread hostility. He was banned once before for some reason I don't know of, but it looks like his objective here was only to make the thread toxic. This requires some kind of action.

I have him a 2 month ban for calling someone "Autistic" as a slur word on a different Dragon Ball downgrade thread back then. He hasn't said anything near as bad, but his first comment upon the ban lift being toxic is still a pattern worth keeping tabs on.

So calling someone autistic on a DB downgrade thread

And

Then appearing out of nowhere only to cause toxicity in another DB downgrade thread

That's definitely a pattern.

And that was not a comment that was made to disagree disrespectfully. That was a comment that was meant to be incendiary. I propose a longer ban then whatever it was the last time. The user has not shown signs of progress after his previous ban.

So calling someone autistic on a DB downgrade thread

And

Then appearing out of nowhere only to cause toxicity in another DB downgrade thread

That's definitely a pattern.

And that was not a comment that was made to disagree disrespectfully. That was a comment that was meant to be incendiary. I propose a longer ban then whatever it was the last time. The user has not shown signs of progress after his previous ban.
I absolutely agree with AKM sama

Two month block serves more than a warning. He got banned for saying something he shouldn't have (using autistic as an insult). He should have known better after coming back that he is not supposed to be toxic and instigate drama again. Accusing staff members of being authoritarian for doing their jobs and encouraging people to leave the thread isn't something that is taken lightly. This is exactly the kind of situation because of which other staff members do not want to enter threads related to big verses.

Does a six-month block sound fine or should it be longer?

I'm fine with a longer ban; and normally borderline bigotry is permanent ban worthy offense; but when he said it he was mostly acting out of immature impulse rather than him being a literal Sanist or whatever "Ist/phobic" word affiliates with Autism bigotry. Which is why I initially only gave him a 2 month ban and would permaban him if he does something as bad again.

What he's saying now isn't quite as bad, but it's still a really bad pattern. Edit, 6 months sounds fine in my eyes.

Okay, so Sean Pazdera wanted to attempt to appeal his ban here, and also appears to be sending me a genuine and sincere apology. I know several users have bad experiences with him and they brought up his past, but instead of trying to deny it he's just apologizing. Though, I made mention that the sock allegations are the part that I have no defense for. He might respond in better detail later, but told him I'd like to decide what the community thinks.

Well, I think that a permanent ban is likely too harsh, but it depends on what others think as well.

That seems reasonable, although had he not served part of a year-long ban already when it was increased to infinite?

I wanted to avoid using the RVR thread on New Year’s Day but here goes.

This thread deteriorated pretty greatly. @Malomtek ended up calling someone a pedophile which I don’t think is excusable. Some warnings to the thread’s participants to be more civil should be enough to resolve this.
Time for a permaban it seems
I thought it would be clear that I was referring to Seth the Programmer in that instance, who had extensive pedophilia accusations made against him a while back. I was referring to Seth because the person I was quoting mentioned him, nothing more.

Seth the Programmer is neither a part nor a member of VSBW, so I don't think that even really matters. I will delete/edit the "Seth the Pedo" comment if it's found to be "too much", but I doubt it's anything banworthy.

Last edited:
We have extensive rules against attacking other debatting communities. Seth, as a youtuber with a seizeable following, counts as such. Your comment is inflammatory and could reignite toxicity between our communities. Accusation or not, you do not label someone with such a heavy word without undenieable proof. Even assuming the accusation to be true, that still would not belong in this forum

We have extensive rules against attacking other debatting communities. Seth, as a youtuber with a seizeable following, counts as such. Your comment is inflammatory and could reignite toxicity between our communities. Accusation or not, you do not label someone with such a heavy word without undenieable proof. Even assuming the accusation to be true, that still would not belong in this forum
I understand, and I apologize. The offending post has been edited in order to remove the accusatory language.

If you have a history of repeated offenses, then I am sorry, but I will have to side with a ban on this one. Joke or not, you don't use that kind of language on the wiki, even for somebody who isn't strictly on it right now.

Back