• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I may have forgotten a bit of what I thought up, but it goes something like this:

Superman: "I've seen you in action when reviewing footage from the Watchtower. I've got to say, you are quite strong."
Saitama: "I guess, but it's kind of boring. You're also pretty strong from what I've heard Genos say about you. Do you ever get bored fighting monsters?"
Superman: "I don't fight monsters that much, mainly aliens. But, no, I don't get bored fighting them."
Saitama: "I fought some aliens once, though they weren't that strong. Are the ones you fight powerful?"
Superman: "Some of them are pretty strong, but that's not why. It's because I know that there's always someone that needs help, whether it's one girl that wants to end it all or a threat to the entire planet. I don't get tired of fighting them if it means I'm saving the world I call home, and that's what keeps me going. How strong they are isn't that important to me. Just remember why you fight them."
Saitama: "For fun and for profit."
Superman: "For profit? Probably beats the Daily Planet salary..."

I'm not so sure I support Lightning Max and Snek scaling to the higher stuff. I think they should scale above Dave personally.
The thing is, they never fight Dave but they did fight and defeat the three crows, who are demon level together. Snek and Lightning Max don't concretely scale to any monsters that I know of, they one-shot their first opponents in superfight and both lost to a "at most low 7-B" and a 7-A+, so I don't see an alternative to using the three crows. We could downscale the three crows from demon level or scale them to Kombu Infinity, assuming that they are powerful tiger levels individual.

Snek has been in the top four each of the six times he's fought in Superfight, whereas Dave has fought three times before he appears and isn't mentioned in the same light as Snek. Not only is there not any direct scaling link between them, I would sooner bet on Snek one-shotting Dave than them fighting equally. Lightning Max is a little stronger than Snek according to Suiryu, so I don't think there's concrete scaling proof for either of them.

So how about this? We calc the energy required to send the three crows flying as quickly as Snek and lightning Max did. They both launched their large enemies across the stadium in the time frame while they were still mid-jump.

So wiuld we like, upscale the crows I guess?
Well, the thing about Snek and Lightning Max one-shotting the crows, is that it implies that they are strong enough to decisively defeat very powerful level tiger level monsters, if not outright challenge weak demon level monsters. So I would say we either downscale from demon level or upscale from Kombu Infinity level (strong tiger level). Personally, I prefer the latter.

The crows would just upscale from Kombu and Lightning Max and Snek would upscale further in my opinion. I think this is better because I doubt that an attack on the level of Dave's body slam could have killed one of the crows, or any equivalent tiger level threat for that matter. Despite being low-ranked Snek and Max are very impressive (never forget that Snek dodged Deep Sea King's first attack)

I do have a question though, how can I find the mass of the giant crows? They're 4.9 meters tall, scaling from the picture where one is holding Rosie.

Apparently not. And now that I look at it, this will likely give depressing results. If we highballed their weight and said they weighed 10,000 kg (like 2 elephants) and Lightning Max and Snek sent them flying at like 30 m/s, it would be 9-B+. Unless we could prove the crows were sent back at the speed of sound or something

So, I may have forgotten a bit of what I thought up, but it goes something like this:

Superman: "I've seen you in action when reviewing footage from the Watchtower. I've got to say, you are quite strong."
Saitama: "I guess, but it's kind of boring. You're also pretty strong from what I've heard Genos say about you. Do you ever get bored fighting monsters?"
Superman: "I don't fight monsters that much, mainly aliens. But, no, I don't get bored fighting them."
Saitama: "I fought some aliens once, though they weren't that strong. Are the ones you fight powerful?"
Superman: "Some of them are pretty strong, but that's not why. It's because I know that there's always someone that needs help, whether it's one girl that wants to end it all or a threat to the entire planet. I don't get tired of fighting them if it means I'm saving the world I call home, and that's what keeps me going. How strong they are isn't that important to me. Just remember why you fight them."
Saitama: "For fun and for profit."
Superman: "For profit? Probably beats the Daily Planet salary..."
After this post, I thought of a Batman and Genos conversation.

Darkshine still seems to hold Bang to some sort of gold standard.
Which is why he brought up how he lost badly to Bang right after Garou failed to deflect his attack.
Basically his way of saying "Oh yeah Bang would've deflected that ez."

I don't think Bang can deflect Superalloy Missile, and yeah It's safe to assume that he got stronger because he is like a gymer, he must have been training hard every day I guess.

It's true that one OPM city size is equal with a country size?
Explain to me how the hell you will divide this supercontinent into 26 cities without each of them being the size of a country

MV5BNmFkNDc2MjQtMWQ5MC00YzhlLWE5M2MtOWFmNDAxMDUxNDYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3OTE4Nzk@._V1_.jpg

He is already S class level in human form scaling above Iaian who was stated to be S class worthy. On top of that he can turn into a monster. That has to be a low dragon imo.

No wait never mind

I'd probably say he should at the very least be superior to Iaian, as he's considered a sword master. Anything higher seems really iffy, I'd say he's around a mid demon. Should probably be: "At least 8-A"

I see nothing to justify Dragon level at all for him

Last edited:
Eh, maybe? But the monster cell thing varies quite a bit so I have my doubts.

Plus being "S-Class" would only equate you being on the level of a demon, not a dragon

I don't think we have any info on how strong Gouketsu was before he became a monster.

Also I feel like the ninja duo is a different case as they at least have more info on them than we do with Haragiri, who's only scaling chain is above Iaian due to being considered a monster.

I doubt he's also on the level of Atomic Samurai considering AS stomps and blitzes his monster form which should be superior to his human form

Weren't people saying that haragiri should be low dragon as he's above Iaian, who's stated to be near S-Class level? The problem with that is that Iaian is only 8-A, and there S-Class heroes who straight up struggle against demon threats, such PPP and early Genos

If we can say Iaian is stronger than Sonic, Haragiri gets to dragon level since human HellfireFlame and GaleWind were equal to Sonic iirc.

Back