• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Okay, so Sean Pazdera wanted to attempt to appeal his ban here, and also appears to be sending me a genuine and sincere apology. I know several users have bad experiences with him and they brought up his past, but instead of trying to deny it he's just apologizing. Though, I made mention that the sock allegations are the part that I have no defense for. He might respond in better detail later, but told him I'd like to decide what the community thinks.
I was asked to bump this to see what more staff and/or users with experience with him did.

This dude is making problems on this thread here and here. IDK if he is misinformed of how the wiki operates or is being willfully ignorant, but DDM said he might be a potential YellaNinja sock. IDK, you guys take it on from here because I have a feeling that this won't stop and could potentially become worse.

This dude is making problems on this thread here and here. IDK if he is misinformed of how the wiki operates or is being willfully ignorant, but DDM said he might be a potential YellaNinja sock. IDK, you guys take it on from here because I have a feeling that this won't stop and could potentially become worse.
I don't mind if he is given a warning instruction, but he does not seem to have done anything ban-worthy yet.

Are there any members that we should send a notification to regarding this issue?
@StrymULTRA @Starter_Pack and @ProfessorKukui4Life are the main people who have had problems with this user iirc.
I don't mind if he is given a warning instruction, but he does not seem to have done anything ban-worthy yet.
I'd wait before we take action, he'd usually either randomly mention his Discord account, announce he's YellaNinja, or include a URL link to one of his videos at some point. But he already does debate using the same sentence structure and argues using the same points as him; aka calling Moon level Piccolo and outlier or quoting non-canon video game adaptations just because "It was a recent game Toriyama worked on" and completely ignoring how badly that actually contradicts the original manga.

We already went over Sean's situation here, and currently we assume the user that "defended" Sean on that post was a sock of his, which really does't help his reputation, and him asking to come back this soon really makes me think he hasn't learned anything.
I'd be fine with the ban being reduced to just one year, as it's clear he still has an intent to support the site even all of this, but it'd still be a nice timeframe for him to mature and improve his mannerisms.

We already went over Sean's situation here, and currently we assume the user that "defended" Sean on that post was a sock of his, which really does't help his reputation, and him asking to come back this soon really makes me think he hasn't learned anything.
I'd be fine with the ban being reduced to just one year, as it's clear he still has an intent to support the site even all of this, but it'd still be a nice timeframe for him to mature and improve his mannerisms.
No, no, no and no. Him using socks is already infinite ban worth by itself, and the fact that not even a month later he "apologizes" is extremely sus. I know these kind of people and they won't learn anything. He just needs to move on and cope from this ban, as that'd be better for both him and this wiki.

Edit if I wasn't clear enough: His ban should remain infinite.

Last edited:
I personally don't mind if we reduce his block to the original length. It isn't like he did anything bad with his sockpuppet. He just wanted to argue for his cause.

Sorry to all, I’ve still been extremely busy IRL to come into the site more regularly. But to answer the Sean stuff from before:
No, no, no and no. Him using socks is already infinite ban worth by itself, and the fact that not even a month later he "apologizes" is extremely sus. I know these kind of people and they won't learn anything. He just needs to move on and cope from this ban, as that'd be better for both him and this wiki.

Edit if I wasn't clear enough: His ban should remain infinite.
Strym already pretty much gave the rundown of why the ban should stay infinite, what I was mostly going to say and that I of course agree with Strym in the infinite ban time staying.

And to add even more fuel to the fire, if I remember correctly, wasn’t Sean also reported for having giving suicidal comments telling another user to k*ll th*mselves? I very surely remember this being a part of the previous reports, and if that’s the case, then that’s even more reason for the ban to stay infinite. There are other offenses from him outside of the drama that reach permanent ban worthy levels, such as the suicidal stuff I mentioned and him sockpuppeting. 2 at once shouldn’t be acceptable at all and his “apology” and version of seeming “genuine” is at best on thin ice as it is.

@StrymULTRA @Starter_Pack and @ProfessorKukui4Life are the main people who have had problems with this user iirc.

I'd wait before we take action, he'd usually either randomly mention his Discord account, announce he's YellaNinja, or include a URL link to one of his videos at some point. But he already does debate using the same sentence structure and argues using the same points as him; aka calling Moon level Piccolo and outlier or quoting non-canon video game adaptations just because "It was a recent game Toriyama worked on" and completely ignoring how badly that actually contradicts the original manga.
Well... he commented again, and he's accusing us of not following our own rules and stuff.

Also he seems adamant about 5-C Saiyan Saga being wrong and whatever because Goku apparently had trouble lifting 1370 lbs according to him (Even though kid Goku literally hurled a Renault 5 Turbo without issue)...

At this point, I'm not even sure what to make of his comments.

someone vandalised Lucifer's file
I blocked him for 6 months and gave him a warning instruction message yesterday.

Last edited:
Anyways i am here to ask a question. Do you guys have the power to IP ban people?
Ik yall can see people's IP but can you ban the IP?
Yes, that is correct, but we seldom do so in this forum, given that I have to manually unblock hundreds of IP addresses if a mistake has been made, and they also do not expire automatically if it was a temporary block for the account, and sometimes overlap with the IP addresses of other members, due to the sheer amounts involved.

Last edited:
Well, I avoid using it even against them, due to all of lengthy cleanup work I have to go through if something goes wrong.

That is not trolling, especially from such an otherwise helpful member, just regular disagreeing.

Well i can't say i'm that much helpful though,

But regular agreement and disagreement is common when it come to vs debate, rather than report me for being disagree, you should focus on the revision thread to prove your point
Ok apologies but I thought you were trolling. You should have told me you thought it was flowery language first, I thought you were joking when you said controlling fate isnt fate manipulation

I blocked him and reverted his edits. Thank you for keeping an eye out.

Back