• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Same guy above vandalized this page.

Reverted the edits.

He also did it here.

I've already reverted the edits.
He also vandalised this page twice. Both were reverted
I blocked him permanently, and reverted all of his other edits. He received a warning previously, and did not listen to it.

Other staff can probably see this deleted message, so yeah.

Requesting a ridiculously long term ban or anything else (preferably a perma ban) for @Child from his/her consistent actions since they've joined the wiki. I'm not supporting anything under a ban at this point.
And I swear on my life if you come in this rvr and badmouth me, you're getting thread banned and you won't have a say in your evaluation on if you should stay or not on this wiki.

When they first joined they started off with small smart remarks which evolved into annoyance.
That same vivrecard makes your crt a mere bad joke.
You should be ashamed.
The mistake of mediocre fans like you is to think that eiichiro oda, after working tirelessly every day until 4 am to deliver weekly bad chapters, has time to approve animes, magazines and spin offs.
You don't have the courage to argue with me. databook itself belies the "busoshoku" of the novel. And Zoro's haoshoku is just a collective delusion of tards like you, who rely on interrogative phrases but not on display of such skill.
Out of respect for moderation, I will only answer intelligent quotes to avoid weariness. If you don't get a response, please try a little harder.
Then they say this
If you want to ask questions, you can visit the "Questions and Answers" section. If you want to know about the lives of others, "90 days fiancé" is a good option. but here is a place for debate.
Translating: "Oh my god, you can't massacre me with arguments, because I'll be forced to put your name in "rules violation" by the end of tomorrow.

Try to grow up, man. I intend to be the only "child" here.
Surprised they knew what the RVR and Questions and Answers was on their first thread on the wiki, but w/e. The latter was the 4th message they've ever stated, so knowing what the rvr was is unusual.

Then these messages came up
This kind of nonsense is usually approved on the site.
I've read your hideous argument and regretted it. You analyze the manga very badly.

None of your text refutes what was said in mine.
are you going to talk about me or the manga? Do good for yourself and try to understand my argument.
Each day you only really prove to be a monkey.
Who even refuted the dog shit your monkey friend is talking about (still liked your comment)
It just shows that you don't have an opinion of your own. And so, it follows the stupid argument of others.
ass: Poor guy who was humiliated in the crt itself, it took THREE DAYS to formulate an answer and then he fled the debate.
Now please cry deniers. Haki denying df regeneration only exists in their heads.
I never said that haki can deny someone's healing. Please read things carefully before talking nonsense in the discussion.

From the superiority complex and being a potential sock and using phrasing from a recently banned member, plus making their profile and immediately spiting a verse and badmouthing the supporters in less than the span of a week and knowing the wiki's terms in less than a week. They should get banned. I'll personally advocate for a permanent one.

Then they had the nerve to call me "KingDumbest" in the deleted message I sent far above.
Screen_Shot_2021-09-28_at_3.31.35_PM.png

And everyone here knows I hate banning people, so it says a lot that I want him banned.

Even the people who agreed with him in threads tell him to relax.
He's gotten warnings from Bambu on the threads to chill out and he's left smart final remarks.

Ban away

I don't mind if somebody permanently bans the member in question, although the wiki account will be hard to find, since I strongly doubt that it matches the username used here in this particular case.

Can't you as a Bureaucrat check what their wiki account name is?
No, it is supposed to match what they use here, but "Child" seems too common (likely to have been used by somebody else in Fandom long ago) for that to work.

No, it is supposed to match what they use here, but "Child" seems too common (likely to have been used by somebody else in Fandom long ago) for that to work.
That uh... that sounds like something to change chief. High authority figures like yourself should have the reign to find their wiki account one way or another

Well, Medeus and AKM are checking if all new accounts that sign up to this forum, and that have not automatically connected their wiki accounts via Discord, have a matching Fandom username, but in this case there seems to have been some kind of glitch.

I do remember the name popping up in the approval quene, and that there was a legit Fandom account. And I can't really see when account was created anymore, but it appears to have 0 contributions. So it would be weird if it was made years ago and only recently came back to be active here. I have also blocked the main account.

And as for suspicions, I agree we don't have conclusive proof of being a sock, but her main account "Being cool with you" doesn't automatically clear them of all charges. A lot of people can act friendly on their main account while being extremely hostile on other accounts; a certain other female user infamous for abusing hundreds of socks has made similar tactics. Not going to jump the gun and say it's UeTa, but I would perhaps suggest keeping an extra close eye on her.

I meant that "Child" seems like a too common username to realistically not have been taken already in Fandom 13 years or more ago.

Back