• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

So what do other staff here think that we should do with Nik? It seems to be a case of confusion due to different cultural norms, as I guessed earlier, combined with that other people here ganged up on him with insults, after which he overreacted.

Personally I would prefer if he simply apologises for his outbursts and agrees to make a very serious continuous effort to not have something like this happen again.

So what do other staff here think that we should do with Nik? It seems to be a case of confusion due to different cultural norms, as I guessed earlier, combined with that other people here ganged up on him with insults, after which he overreacted.

Personally I would prefer if he simply apologises for his outbursts and agrees to make a very serious continuous effort to not have something like this happen again.
He said he wasn't going to apologize because some people only got offended or something 🤷‍♂️

Yesterday I had already completely cooled down from the situation and realized how frivolous the whole conflict looks from the outside.
From now on, I will make an effort to prevent such absurd things from happening again and will put an end to conflicts in the bud.

Yesterday I had already completely cooled down from the situation and realized how frivolous the whole conflict looks from the outside.
From now on, I will make an effort to prevent such absurd things from happening again and will put an end to conflicts in the bud.
That's all you had to say my guy. (y)

I'd like to report a user

For:

It appears Killua had his ratings tempered before from someone else so I've locked the profile for the meantime.

Thank you. I hope that we can move on then.

I'd like to report a user

For:

It appears Killua had his ratings tempered before from someone else so I've locked the profile for the meantime.
Since he tried to change things back afterwards, I gave him a warning.

No, the person who created the page just did so again after I deleted it. I have re-deleted the page and blocked the member in question for a month for not listening to my previous warning.

It was a self-admitted PanDimensionalBeing042 sockpuppet, so I banned him.

He seemed to be clueless rather than malicious, so I gave him a warning:

He did not seem malicious either, but since he changed the statistics of 3 pages in a more significant manner, I gave him a 1 month block combined with an instruction message. I may have been too lenient though. Other staff members can increase his block if they wish.

what about this?

don't we already have that.

and i don't think there's justification for 0 and high 1-A.

Back