• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well, he has been permanently banned, so let's move on.

We will see if AKM and other staff members think that we should ban Nik for two weeks or not.

@NikHelton

It is very important that you stop either agitating Gin or responding in kind to any provocations. If you do not shape up quickly, I won't be able to protect you.
I respect you for always helping me in the profiles and for what you did for this site and I will ignore any further comments from Gin.
I understand your position that you do not want the topics of violence to be mentioned on this wiki.

However, we have the fact that Gin was offended after I rolled back his profiles. After he answered me, I didn't touch them anymore. But in one of the messages later, he said that I should better keep my mouth shut. Then he maliciously began to comment on my blogs, which even you noted. He even took the trouble to go to another page of my personal messages to check what the administrators answered me. He was offended and decided to take it out on me in the future. This is obvious. If this was not the case, he, as an adult, simply settled the situation without showing aggression. But he showed it even more. The other participants of this blog ignored his aggression, paying attention only to his messages. I will quote "I don't give a shit about his aggression". Three people began to write on my page that I disgust them and cause them anger? I tried to talk to one of them politely, but it didn't help. Isn't that harassment? Why, no matter how loud it sounds, are my feelings much less important than their false sense of justice? The person does not hesitate to treat me aggressively and calls me a "little paranoid" when I pointed out his actions. But they literally say that they don't care about it. They were offended by some judgment about stalkers.

It reminded me of a video where students started talking aggressively to a guy for his cliched Mexican entourage costume, saying that he humiliates and insults the Mexican people. When the same guy approached the Mexicans and asked if his outfit was offensive to them, they laughed and said that the boy's costume was cute.

It's the same here. I have not seen a single person who has been subjected to such a tragedy, who said that my comment upset him. If I saw him, I would undoubtedly say that I was wrong, because the person was really upset by my actions. But nothing like that happened. I saw only defenders who completely ignored the bad tone in my direction, but rushed to condemn me in a crowd.

Gin threw a complaint and said that I was talking to him condescendingly. However, after the warning, I began to speak normally, and he continued to speak condescendingly and reinterpret my words. However, as soon as I wrote "lol" and "lmao", I received new complaints.

My upbringing and the mentality of my country does not mean "shut your mouth" when some stranger from the Internet said it. This also does not allow me to tolerate aggression in my direction in a situation where I have done nothing wrong and called a person a terrible stalker, when he intentionally shows aggression and condescension to me throughout the day. I will not be silent just because he has gathered a crowd of people who will write to me together with him that I am disgusting, I make their blood boil and their stomach ache with pain.
But I can swallow this lump and ignore these people, because you politely told me about it.

If the crowd asks me to ban me, then so be it. As one of the characters in The Irishman said, "Well, the audience".

Can you link to the instances of others provoking or insulting you please?

I respect you for always helping me in the profiles and for what you did for this site and I will ignore any further comments from Gin.
I understand your position that you do not want the topics of violence to be mentioned on this wiki.

However, we have the fact that Gin was offended after I rolled back his profiles. After he answered me, I didn't touch them anymore. But in one of the messages later, he said that I should better keep my mouth shut. Then he maliciously began to comment on my blogs, which even you noted.
Commenting on a blog to review them isn't malicious in the slightest. You act as if I commented on all of your calcs, I only commented on two due to one of them directly involving a verse of mine and another verse that I enjoy. Listen I get that you might think that it was malicious but that's not how I roll, if I had an issue with you I'd be upfront and confront you as I've done here before.
He even took the trouble to go to another page of my personal messages to check what the administrators answered me. He was offended and decided to take it out on me in the future. This is obvious.
I made that comment because you were attempting to spread lies about me mate. I'm obviously going to defend myself.
If this was not the case, he, as an adult, simply settled the situation without showing aggression. But he showed it even more. The other participants of this blog ignored his aggression, paying attention only to his messages. I will quote "I don't give a shit about his aggression". Three people began to write on my page that I disgust them and cause them anger? I tried to talk to one of them politely, but it didn't help. Isn't that harassment?
That's not harassment at all, you can't go around saying that type of stuff whenever that's a serious issue people deal with everyday. And the reason they got involved was because they saw that you were namely in the wrong with your reaction. I've dropped my attitude with you long ago and you only got worse as multiple staff and users have pointed out.
Why, no matter how loud it sounds, are my feelings much less important than their false sense of justice? The person does not hesitate to treat me aggressively and calls me a "little paranoid" when I pointed out his actions. But they literally say that they don't care about it. They were offended by some judgment about stalkers.
Calling someone a little paranoid isn't an insult. You resorted to calling people stalkers, creeps and so on and so forth which are actual insults.
It reminded me of a video where students started talking aggressively to a guy for his cliched Mexican entourage costume, saying that he humiliates and insults the Mexican people. When the same guy approached the Mexicans and asked if his outfit was offensive to them, they laughed and said that the boy's costume was cute.
What????
It's the same here. I have not seen a single person who has been subjected to such a tragedy, who said that my comment upset him. If I saw him, I would undoubtedly say that I was wrong, because the person was really upset by my actions. But nothing like that happened. I saw only defenders who completely ignored the bad tone in my direction, but rushed to condemn me in a crowd.

Gin threw a complaint and said that I was talking to him condescendingly. However, after the warning, I began to speak normally, and he continued to speak condescendingly and reinterpret my words. However, as soon as I wrote "lol" and "lmao", I received new complaints.
Yeah none of that is true, you continued and didn't stop until just NOW.

Also now your just acting like this a gang stalking incident. They commented on their own accord, because you reacted in a bad fashion.

Azontr told you to shut up because you were actually pushing the Stalker thing. Which isn't something you do without proof, let alone push it onto someone who is clearly upset that such an accusation was pushed in the first place. Of which you didn't have any but frankly far too common connections I can point to just about every staff who get around calcs and walls. you could just tell him that you are uncomfortable with the actions, the report still would've been made sure, but it also puts it in a way that isn't a bombastic and completely career threatening accusation,

Yes myself nor Azontr went about that the right way, its something that pushes us both over the edge quick fast and in a hurry, to which leaving was the best option. But the fact you were also in the wrong still remains.
Can you link to the instances of others provoking or insulting you please?
The entire wall conversation that makes up at least 75% of what's happening here, myself and Azontr specifically.

The entire wall conversation that makes up at least 75% of what's happening here, myself and Azontr specifically.
Okay. I have to go to bed now, so I would appreciate if other staff members take over handling and investigating this, and you all stop arguing here in the meantime while waiting for them, so the situation does not deteriorate further.

Yeah, I definitely didn't act in the right either, never said I did, nor do I care that much if I did or didn't :/

That shit just pisses me off when you know people who actually have gone through the problem, and then we have a guy going around making light of it.

I mean if he wants an apology for me basically saying "don't talk about things you don't know about." then I suppose I'll apologize for that part. Out of all my comments that's the worst and it's not like I said "sit down and shut the **** up Timmy!" context definitely matters there since it was more along the lines of a teacher telling a student not to talk about subjects they know nothing about.

That's the worst I said, he on the other hand insulted people's intelligence several times, attempted to spread lies, and was way more aggressive then even me when I first joined the wiki. I can apologize for not wording it better but what I did is very minor in comparison.

However, we have the fact that Gin was offended after I rolled back his profiles. After he answered me, I didn't touch them anymore. But in one of the messages later, he said that I should better keep my mouth shut. Then he maliciously began to comment on my blogs, which even you noted. He even took the trouble to go to another page of my personal messages to check what the administrators answered me. He was offended and decided to take it out on me in the future. This is obvious. If this was not the case, he, as an adult, simply settled the situation without showing aggression. But he showed it even more. The other participants of this blog ignored his aggression, paying attention only to his messages. I will quote "I don't give a shit about his aggression". Three people began to write on my page that I disgust them and cause them anger? I tried to talk to one of them politely, but it didn't help. Isn't that harassment? Why, no matter how loud it sounds, are my feelings much less important than their false sense of justice? The person does not hesitate to treat me aggressively and calls me a "little paranoid" when I pointed out his actions. But they literally say that they don't care about it. They were offended by some judgment about stalkers.
And you knew full well the reason why Gin was offended in the first place and you just continued acting exactly the same way, despite knowing you made a big mistake.

Normally, when you know you made something wrong to offend someone you apologize or shows remorseful/sincerety for your actions. Instead, you have done the complete opposite and now are using the victim card because the Evil Gin wants to ban you for no apparent reasons.

Surely, you know that Adulthood doesn't equate to maturity, yes? Especially if lies and accusations are involved. Nobody, including yourself and everyone else here likes to be accused of something and said someone spreading lies about something.

I'm sure you understand how to show your sincerety?

The other participants of this blog ignored his aggression, paying attention only to his messages. I will quote "I don't give a shit about his aggression". Three people began to write on my page that I disgust them and cause them anger? I tried to talk to one of them politely, but it didn't help. Isn't that harassment?
You didn't apologize and instead acused the one that warned you for another thing... I didn't see you try to talk to them politely, I saw you accusing them and saying you didn't care if they felt offended or something, and you just accused them again right now by saying isn't that harassments?... Bro you didn't learn from even 1 of your warnings and kept accusing people. You haven't even apologized for the things you've done and you wanna come here and accuse more?

I don't see how you are redirect it to lordginsama when he hasn't even said anything close to what you have said.

The aggression between you and Gin is something you need to handle between yourselves, I could care less about that my guy. What makes my blood boil is you literally sticking to the whole stalker deal, which I will repeat, is ******* disgusting and it makes me puke.

Immediately stop provoking each other by using insults, stop arguing, and wait for other staff members. Thank you.
Who are you even talking to at this point? Ant I haven't even done shit for the last two hours. I'm already waiting, I've already said what needs to be said.

...................................................................................................Please stop and wait for staff.

The RVR is not meant for back and forth bashing.

Just read the thread, quote the blatant insults, and come back, and measure how long the ban should be.

This shouldn't have filled up an entire page
Correct.

The worst offenders were "disgusting" courtesy of Azontr, an insult I have already forgotten courtesy of myself, and a "creepy stalker" accusation thst got both former insults thrown out
I didn't see anyone quoting @Coolboy6 to tell him to knock that off.

Also, @Coolboy6, don't use terms such as "idiot" in this thread. You need to stop that.
Please no more insults, that has happened too much...

Back