• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

So there have been a lot of complaints regarding This user. He was warned by Antvasima earlier today, but he's still acting up.

He keeps spamming questions and answers threads left and right which some just sound very outlandish and all over the place; like the Low 1-C Goku one and stuff like this. Which all I really have to say ask for the latter is "Why?" Not only that, but he also spams a lot on a lot of threads while abusing NLFs and other obnoxious practices. And he excessively abuses the report button over things that aren't even report worthy at all. I have literally seen this multiple times of just randomly calling people "Pedophiles" for no reason. I know the last example was over someone saying they're a "Lolicon." Which I'm not interested to really talk about them other than it just being art. But calling people pedophiles is a serious allegation people need hard evidence that they're predators out for actual minors and not some people who are in to some weird art style.

But anyway, this guy is becoming a nuisance to many and extremely difficult to take seriously.

He keeps spamming questions and answers threads left and right which some just sound very outlandish and all over the place; like the Low 1-C Goku one and stuff like this. Which all I really have to say ask for the latter is "Why?" Not only that, but he also spams a lot on a lot of threads while abusing NLFs and other obnoxious practices. And he excessively abuses the report button over things that aren't even report worthy at all. I have literally seen this multiple times of just randomly calling people "Pedophiles" for no reason. I know the last example was over someone saying they're a "Lolicon." Which I'm not interested to really talk about them other than it just being art. But calling people pedophiles is a serious allegation people need hard evidence that they're predators out for actual minors and not some people who are in to some weird art style.
one. the latter thread was half joking, half serious. second: list where i used NLFs. third: the first user i reported kept talking about cunny- which is child genitalia- and sent images of illustrated child **** in nsfw channels and suggestive pictures of said illustrated children in sfw channels.

Fourth: List what rules those actually break other than 'annoying people'

He was a nuisance until his report things came up, why not make a report for it if that's the case?

How about the entirety of the Low 1-C Goku thread for your NLFs. Straight up ignoring a warning is enough to get you banned.

How about the entirety of the Low 1-C Goku thread for your NLFs. Straight up ignoring a warning is enough to get you banned.
I wasn't using NLFs, i don't know what you're talking about. I will say that the thread was unclear on my opinion (i want BOG to be Low 2-C instead of 3-A so Goku doesn't LEAP DIMENSIONS)
Ngl, you can’t really claim you were ‘half-joking’ when the OP says ‘I am not joking’.
Alright, you got me! But what rule does that break?

I wasn't using NLFs, i don't know what you're talking about. I will say that the thread was unclear on my opinion (i want BOG to be Low 2-C instead of 3-A so Goku doesn't LEAP DIMENSIONS)

Alright, you got me! But what rule does that break?
He harmed a Low 2-C, what do you want to do?

Uncountable infinitely stronger. Which is the difference between R^4 and R^5.
ill say this one more
being uncoutble infinite time stronger than someone doesn't make their power higher dimensional
it makes them higher into the tier. Thats NLF at its finest. A 2-C can be uncountable infinite time stronger than another 2-C whos 4-D and still be 2-C. just becasue someone stronger doesn't make their tier higher than the other.

He harmed a Low 2-C, what do you want to do?
either upgrade everyone from that point on to Low 1-C or upgrade BOG to Low 2-C so we don't get DIMENSION HOPPING GOKU WOOOOO

I'm making a CRT right now in fact

ill say this one more
being uncoutble infinite time stronger than someone doesn't make their power higher dimensional
it makes them higher into the tier. Thats NLF at its finest. A 2-C can be countable infinite time stronger than another 2-C whos 4-D and still be 2-C. just becasue someone stronger doesn't make their tier higher than the other.

That- that's not what i was sa-

You know what, not doing this with you .

Can someone get Ultima?

Way to extreme. Unless his false pedophile allegations shit is proven true, nothing near a ban is warranted.
He was warned once, and is now cluttering this thread up with his “arguments.” So yeah, he should get banned

either upgrade everyone from that point on to Low 1-C or upgrade BOG to Low 2-C so we don't get DIMENSION HOPPING GOKU WOOOOO

I'm making a CRT right now in fact
Guess ****** what, all transformations aren't the ****** same, and that transformation has ****** proof of harming a Low 2-C, there ain't proof of ****** Low 1-C besides NLFs.

For the sake of the God-Emperor, please do not argue for 5-D Goku here. This is not the place. If you're making another CRT on it I'll be glad to participate.

I also don't think anything besides the possible false pedophile allegations is really... ban-worthy. Or really strict warning worthy. Maybe a mod can give him some instructions on how things work if he doesn't know?

Guess ****** what, all transformations aren't the ****** same, and that transformation has ****** proof of harming a Low 2-C, there ain't proof of ****** Low 1-C besides NLFs.
Well, it's either Low 1-C (bad) or BoG Low 2-C (good)

you can tell which one I support

now wait for the CRT, that will be less vague

I can get why you might get annoyed by him, but I think it's more or less just him being himself. He's like this on discord as well, I don't think it's enough to properly qualify for a ban. If you could "punish" him temporarily, that might be enough

He was warned once, and is now cluttering this thread up with his “arguments.” So yeah, he should get banned
Why? Cause he hurt your feelings or something? I do believe that he needs to keep himself under control, but everything he's done is nothing worth banning people over, so I severely disagree with this.

I can get why you might get annoyed by him, but I think it's more or less just him being himself. He's like this on discord as well, I don't think it's enough to properly qualify for a ban. If you could "punish" him temporarily, that might be enough
I more or less agree with this. Unless he did actually accuse someone falsely of being a pedophile, in which case, just being himself isn't an excuse in the least.

I more or less agree with this. Unless he did actually accuse someone falsely of being a pedophile, in which case, just being himself isn't an excuse in the least.
chasekillien is straight up a pedo, do you want me to send images of him talking about child genitalia?

Back