• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I more or less agree with this. Unless he did actually accuse someone falsely of being a pedophile, in which case, just being himself isn't an excuse in the least.
He's done it on discord (then again, I think he had reason to lol), but nothing here, if I'm not mistaken

Why? Cause he hurt your feelings or something? I do believe that he needs to keep himself under control, but everything he's done is nothing worth banning people over, so I severely disagree with this.
Why would I get worked up over something like this?💀

I’m just putting my thoughts out my guy
And that's fine, but there should be some kind of logical reasoning for it. Even just saying that it's personal preference would be fine, but the things this man has done aren't enough for a ban, just in my own opinion.

how do i upload pictures? They're on my flash drive and I can't upload pictures without the link...which doesn't work

EDIT: figured it out, just post on discord and then copy the link

I mean if he thinks chase his being a pedophile then he kind of has to provide the context and evidence, regardless of whether he's wrong or not so that we can see if he's wrong or not lol.
There literally isn't. I'm pretty sure it's just chase saying dumb shit, or posting screenshots of other people being dumb.

There literally isn't. I'm pretty sure it's just chase saying dumb shit, or posting screenshots of other people being dumb.
A claim has been made and the one who made it should provide evidence regardless of you're word. If Stella is wrong and made a false claim of Chase being a pedophile, that's when things get serious.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unblocked him just to do this

This is why I honestly don't like discord. There was normal looking videos on there of anime characters and then it would flash to a guy blowing his head off. They were also doing that on TikTok. Who the **** does bullshit like that. People there act so weird, and I've heard tell of people posting videos of women getting assaulted. I definitely believe it

Could you guys please stop spamming the RVR thread and wait for more staff to evaluate? Also, the evidence should have been posted in a URL format and to images on Imgur or Gyazo. Uploading them on display on the forum is extremely dangerous.

But either way, I wasn't suggesting a ban from the forum unless other staff members propose it, but he desperately needs to slow down in every thread he is in.

its still pedophilia

or is joking about racism ok
  1. I can't see the screenshots. And I'd assume that because of that, everyone who isn't in the server you posted them in wouldn't be able to see them. So mods wouldn't be able to see and evaluate them. Please upload them somewhere else.
  2. fwiw I never realized that "cunny" was a pedophilic term. I know some people that joked about it 2-3 years back, and they thought it was a silly term for, well, a woman's ******; so I've seen it used without a pedophilic context. If it's just that without anything else substantive or implying that sorta context, you may have been making a hasty conclusion. Although I would, again, refer you to point 1; I can't actually see those screenshots.
  3. And I'm pretty sure that joking about racism on other websites is okay. If it wasn't, I can think of a lot of users off the top of my head who would be banned.
EDIT: In light of actually being able to see the screenshots, my second point doesn't apply.

Last edited:
fwiw I never realized that "cunny" was a pedophilic term. I know some people that joked about it 2-3 years back, and they thought it was a silly term for, well, a woman's ******; so I've seen it used without a pedophilic context. If it's just that without anything else substantive or implying that sorta context, you may have been making a hasty conclusion. Although I would, again, refer you to point 1; I can't actually see those screenshots.
Well, in the way chase used it it's easy to misunderstand it with pedophilia, seeing as how much he posts "loli" pics. I put loli in quotes cause I doubt most of them are actual lolis, but that's just me.

1. I can't see the screenshots. And I'd assume that because of that, everyone who isn't in the server you posted them in wouldn't be able to see them. So mods wouldn't be able to see and evaluate them. Please upload them somewhere else.
  2. fwiw I never realized that "cunny" was a pedophilic term. I know some people that joked about it 2-3 years back, and they thought it was a silly term for, well, a woman's ******; so I've seen it used without a pedophilic context. If it's just that without anything else substantive or implying that sorta context, you may have been making a hasty conclusion. Although I would, again, refer you to point 1; I can't actually see those screenshots.
  3. And I'm pretty sure that joking about racism on other websites is okay. If it wasn't, I can think of a lot of users off the top of my head who would be banned.
This essentially. If you have evidence, link it to Imgur or some shit and then we'll go over it.

I mean, OK yeah, it's pretty ******* weird yeah. It isn't pedophilia though. Cunny doesn't even refer specifically to children.

Back