• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armament Haki Changes

I never said that busoshoku nullifies logia. And what does Marco's healing speed have to do with this topic? are you really paying attention to something?

By the way, I totally agree with the yasaki no magatana argument. Who even refuted the dog shit your monkey friend is talking about (still liked your comment)
I never said you did, i just denied the existence of devil fruit negation simply because Devil fruits aren't just Logia, Paramecia's and Zoan's powers stems from their own body, in other words their biological body is being altered, thus they are still humans, but at the same time are not.

Where's the indication that Akainu's attack worked on him? did Marco say (ouch) or something like that? you know his injuries was prior to him intercepting Akainu's attack, literally proving my point.
The garp wound was made on the right side of the face. In the scan I sent there is a magma wound on the left side of the face.

In the Haki page, Armament haki has Regeneration Negation. Iirc, the reasoning was due to Marco not healing from getting hit by Garp.

This could very easily be explained as simple Devil Fruit Ability negation.

Haki having Regeneration Negation can be so easily debunked by literally anybody healing from getting hit by Haki imbued attacks, such as Luffy healing his tooth after fighting Sanji, who would need to use haki to harm Luffy.

I don't understand the mental gymnastic you would have to use to even come to that conclusion (Marco not healing due to Haki regen negation), when Haki was literally introduced in the series to negate Devil Fruit Abilites,
I agree with removing or rewording that part of the Haki page.

It is misleading to say that someone attacking with Haki could negate all forms of regeneration.

The garp wound was made on the right side of the face. In the scan I sent there is a magma wound on the left side of the face.
Again, there's nothing that indicates that. You would need to prove he actually hurt him, by having marco say "it hurts" or something that implies it.

5418f54dcd58cbd5487d0dec9e644d1a.gif

That's Marco's fire... If your aren't talking about that, but the scratch red looking thing, it's gone after some panels
7.png

shouldn't it get elemental regen neg and biological regen neg?
No. Haki hasn't been shown to negate biologcal regeneration.

As evidenced by Luffy healing up in the Whole Cake Island arc after being hit by Sanji's Haki-imbued attacks.

How am I her/his friend?

Literally mostly everything I have said is what's on the profile... Also your getting mad for no reason, could be because you realized you were wrong.
It just shows that you don't have an opinion of your own. And so, it follows the stupid argument of others.

It just shows that you don't have an opinion of your own. And so, it follows the stupid argument of others.
I literally only said my own opinions what are you even talking about? It's just that my opinion is already on his profile.

I never said any person on this thread was arguing in favor of that. It's not a Strawman Fallacy.
It's inherently a strawman fallacy, it doesn't matter if it's not targeted at one particular person, what matters is what your intentionally attempting to misconstrue the argument at hand here by making a claim the profile nor the user's insinuate.

It's inherently a strawman fallacy, it doesn't matter if it's not targeted at one particular person, what matters is what your intentionally attempting to misconstrue the argument at hand here by making a claim the profile nor the user's insinuate.
Okay, let me reword myself.

I don't think that Regeneration Negation, as it is worded currently on the Haki page, is accurate and should be removed or reworded.

I guess, i'll have to warp up everything together.

Counter-arguments for the existence of Devil fruit negation:
Marco's Regen
(Are people serioulsy using Sanji to justify that Busoshoku haki doesn't negate Regen when he himself said he was holding back against Luffy? and Luffy's haki is like how many times stronger?)

His Wound from Garp -- The Hero.
Just like he was hurt by king and queen.

And so? When it comes to clipping Marco's wings, did King FORGOT that busoshoku is specifically effective against regeneration? Obviously not. That concept just doesn't exist.

I don't think anyone here claimed haki negates biological healing, but well of they did then hell nah
Without any explanation or elaboration on the Haki page, that interpretation just from reading the Haki page on face-value is valid.

For example someone like boros who doesn't automatically regen can alter and speed up his regen

Damage, allow me to ask you a question. When was Doffy thrown into Impel down? It was never a day or 2 days. Perhaps, you know the answer to my question?
I don't think we know the exact timeframe. A few days after the end of Dressrosa.

For example, it's like saying Naruto doesn't have Regen Negation just because an Edo zombie regenerated after 2-3 hours ( We are not treating Regen differently).

It has been more than 3-4 days since the incident of Dressrosa and the marine were still on their way to impel down, naturally Doffy's injuries were healed. So, idk was this point was trying to prove here.

Back