• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Unoriginal Holy Grail War Thread

"Good! your back! and im glad you tought your servant what you learned, you will need it!" Shawm pulled out another book, this one in particular seemed to be different then any that Dorei had seen
"lets get started then shall we?" Shawm walked over to the middle of the area and sat down book in his hands

Hibana immediately created a ring of flames that would orbit around Dorei and one that orbited herself. Once this was done, Hibana smirked.

"Prepare yourself, worm," Hibana said.

(Sorry, just tired)

"Lets advance you a bit, I know what you can do now" shawm calmly began to teach Dorei spells and intircisies of magecraft

As Dorei learns from Shawm, Hibana observes. After learning techniques from Dorei, she wanted to learn these new spells and additions to her arsenal. However, she would just watch the techniques being used and would learn by observing.

(Neat, neat.)

Dorei manipulates the gravity around himself, allowing him to hover and fly around. After this, he got the idea to use the hypnosis on Hibana. Unfortunately, she already had that idea. She used this hypnosis on Dorei and attempted to also utilize it on Shawm.

"Kneel, gravel," Hibana said with a smirk.

Shawm was completely unaffected by the spells "using my own tricks on me eh?" a drop of blood ran down both Dorei and Hibanas necks "don't forget who's house your in!" Shawm said, his voice filled with laughter

"So that's what that move feels like, huh?" Dorei says, on his knees due to Hibana's command, "One day I'll catch on to how to detect that..."

"My strings are specifically undetectable unless I will them to be" Shawm stated "by the way, I detected a servant being summoned while I was teaching you, the war grows with more servants, we'd be lucky if there was a Romania left after this war considering the way things are going" shawm then walked away "after you beat two servants I will test you, to see if you are capable of continuing to knock down those that stand in your path, I wouldn't try your luck with Palaria and Deathwing however, i have a feeling that the next time you fight, it will be to the death." Shawm said lightly entering his back room and seeming to close the shop since everything on display disappeared

"My strings are specifically undetectable unless I will them to be" Shawm stated "by the way, I detected a servant being summoned while I was teaching you, the war grows with more servants, we'd be lucky if there was a Romania left after this war considering the way things are going" shawm then walked away "after you beat two servants I will test you, to see if you are capable of continuing to knock down those that stand in your path, I wouldn't try your luck with Palaria and Deathwing however, i have a feeling that the next time you fight, it will be to the death." Shawm said lightly entering his back room and seeming to close the shop since everything on display disappeared
"Well then, one day they won't be able to effect me," Dorei said. Meanwhile, Hibana was just thinking about the fact that there were more servants that they would have to deal with. However, with the new weapons in their arsenal, Hibana was far more confident now.

Hibana and Dorei left the shop, thinking of their next move.

Meanwhile at Colorado a young female master with long red hair stared in amazement at the massive 6'6 man that was just summoned in-front of her, the servant noticed her clear shock and said "im a rider-class servant, the name is Steven Armstrong i suppose you are my master."
Armstrong held his hand out for a handshake and the young master shakily took it, sealing the contract "S-Simara... are we going anywhere?"
Armstrong chuckled and stated "well, the holy grail war isn't here, its in Romania, let's sail over to Poland and go the rest of the way by foot, but first ill buy some food and water, I can create real American money so we don't use something like Superdollars and hurt the economy. So let's go shopping and get the boat ready!"
Noticing the worried look on Simara's face Armstrong said in a softer tone "ill make sure you don't die there, I'm good at playing defense so don't worry, okay?" Simara nodded, looking a little relieved
"Just remember, your the master here, not me, but we are going to Romania"

Hibana and Dorei made their way back to the hotel for the time being. They used their muting ability to talk to one another in secret. After all, even though Shawm had helped in that regard, they had no idea if Palaria had some alternative way of observing them. This was more than enough reason for them to err on the side of caution.

(I almost forgot about this...)

meanwhile in a mansion at the other edge of Romania Malak and his master, Skuld, a light-green haired woman with yellow eyes sat in a chair with Malak standing behind her to her left

"Palaria and her servant, Deathwing are going to be real problems if not taken care of master, unfortunately Hibana and Dorei are massive problems themselves."

"The appearance of new servants and masters is still continuing, we cannot make any more moves Malak, we need to get allies and prepare for them both, i believe that ruler also has an agenda we don't know of yet but I could be wrong, we have enemies on all sides right now, we just need to let you produce your nightmarish minions, right now we just don't know what we are dealing with yet."

Skuld sighs, clearly dreading the eventual confrontation against everyone

Mcree was wandering around another forest, near the center of Romania before a summoning circle was in front of him, and said circle summoned Billy the Kid

"You must be a servant, and this a Holy Grail War, so shall we form a contract?" McCree inquired to the summoned Cowboy, putting out a hand to form the contract.

"Glad you understand how this works! We cowboys should team up!" Billy took McCree's hand and sealed the contract, meanwhile Terevion was investigating this same forest, and was confronted by Billy the Kid who had sensed his presence

"Who would you be?"

"Why should I answer that question from a stranger?" Terevion had drawn his pistol, a fairly compact gun named the Undertaker and was aiming it at Billy, who was in turn aiming his Colt M1877 double action revolver (a.k.a. Thunderer) at Terevion, making it a standoff

"Never did get to standoff with the infamous Billy the Kid, as I guessed this is a Holy Grail War, and your a servant." after Terevion said this McCree came out from behind the trees and spoke to Terevion

"We don't have to fight, we could be allies in this, though i assume your looking for someone who could be a master in this Holy Grail War." McCree said, clearly ready to fight

"You would be correct on that, but i will ally with you on one condition."

"And what condition would that be?"

"That when we find who we're looking for we ally with them as well."

Billy lowered his voice and stated to McCree "This could be beneficial to everyone involved, and if we are allied with whoever that guy is looking for we could win this Holy Grail War." "Agreed."

"We accept your condition for an alliance, but what is your name?"

"Terevion. ill be keeping an eye on you."

"McCree, and we will be keeping an eye on you in turn."

all three men lowered their respective guns, though kept them out as the traveled out of the forest and saw the devastation caused by Deathwing's Cataclysm

"holy smokes, that looks like some Noble Phantasm..." McCree said, a bit surprised at the devastation "Your person capable of this?"

"Yes, but she wouldn't do it unless she was trying to test an enemy, and this is a bit too clean of a swath for it to not be a Noble Phantasm, we should tread lightly."

"I agree on that assessment, Terevion" Billy stated, keeping his guard up

"Well, we should leave this area for now, it doesn't seem as if that's fresh enough for whoever caused it to still be anywhere near this area." Terevion stated, clearly having seen this kind of thing before

the trio walked away and entered the nearest City and booked a 3 person room at a nearby Motel, separate to the Motel that Hibana and Dorei were using

Hibana and Dorei leave the following day, preparing to go out and get better equipped to win the Holy Grail. However, it was kind of tough deciding where to start, since they had pretty much used most of the resources they had available. Perhaps they could go back to Shawm, but then they'd have to deal with that ticked-off dwarf. However, there was always the option to get him out of the way. If they could beat him and not get thrown to another location, that'd likely indicate that there is at least some form of growth in their power and synergy.

The three Gunslingers left the city on a horse each, intending to scout out the area, inevitably finding Shawm's seap, though not going inside, it was in this time that Simara and Armstrong made landfall and began traveling toward Romania.

(No problem about that, I still have Armstrong and Simara to introduce so shit won't hit the fan for a hot minute)

Hibana and Dorei return to Shawm's shop. They had decided that this would be the best method of action to prepare and get what they needed to be in better standings to win the Holy Grail.

"We're back," Dorei said.

"And we'd like a rematch with the gravel you summoned," Hibana said, "But, I would like to make it... interesting...."

"I did not summon Urist, but your desire to duel him again is troubled by the sky being darker, I feel as if things will get out of even Yharim's hands soon..." Shawm murmured the last bit, and then handed Dorei a device that tracked servants

"Take this and try to find Urist, it should point you in the right direction."

"Perhaps! But I'd watch yourself out there! I think another servant has been summoned!" Shawm said, his voice having some long-forgotten energy in it

Meanwhile Simara and Armstrong finally make it to Romania, while an island was seen on their journey it seemed extremely dangerous so they didn't go there

"Romania, here we are. Are you ready master?" Armstrong commented

"Ready as I'll ever be Rider." Simara replied, looking a little confident

Both went onward and ran into "the three musketeers"

Terevion pointed the undertaker directly at Armstrong "Lets just go on our way, we don't want this fight even though we would likely win."

Before Billy or Mcree could say anything Armstrong picked up Simara and replied: "Your probably right on that, 3 versus 2 isn't exactly in our favour" and so Armstong lept into the air, with Simara amazed in tow, leaving Terevion and Co. Behind

Meanwhile Yharim was walking in an extremely dark place far underground, using magical flares to see more clearly and he saw glyphs of a seeming void with a single button, seeming thing in the center of it, and the entire assembly started to glow an eerie purple, causing Yharim to back up ""this was a massive slip-up, and I estimate we only have 2 days before the fruit of this comes to reality."" Yharim rushed out and teleported to his island, creating maximum protection wards across the entire island, which would protect all there for whats to come, and Yharon seemed shocked that Yharim was seeming truly frightened

"Find Palaria, Terevion and all servants and masters in the holy grail war, and bring them here ASAP, we have all the time to lose!" Yharim uncharacteristically barked out to Yharon, who swiftly followed the order...

Shawm and all of his wares suddenly disappeared from Hibana and Dorei's sight in an eerie purple flash, with only Shawm's words being "Question the stars... and study the stone..." before he fully vanished, leaving only his book dropping to the floor.

(this ain't nasuverse shit, the only thing that comes close to something like this are Foreigners and even then it wasn't of this scale if i recall)

Back