• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Unoriginal Holy Grail War Thread

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Unoriginal? check! bad idea? check! thing ive thought about doing but haven't really wanted to cause I think ill screw it up? MEGA CHECK!
all right here we go

Rules:
1. this goes without saying but there cannot be say two Gilgameshes or two Shirou Emiyas because it would get confusing and seeing two of the same exact character would be redundant.
2. as expected your characters cannot be too haxed, this rule is here for created characters and not so much anything in Nasuverse.
3. Your servant of choice cannot be a Nasuverse Beast-class Servant or any Ruler-class servant. the former because Nasuverse tends to have they're beast-class servants at 2-A and the latter because two Rulers one Holy Grail War is a headache and a half.
4. just have fun!

Lore: blah blah blah, takes place in 2004, blah blah blah, takes place in England, blah blah blah, welcome to Fate/Apocrypha setting except without the lore behind it, because I cant decide characters backstories, just that your character arrives and meets their servant lol

Character Sheet: Creating a character in a sandbox(like me), just using a nasuverse master/servant combo, i dont really care, as long as the powers and such are listed.(yes this means you can create one then use a Nasuverse character)

Name: Self explanatory.

Appearance: What your character looks like. Text or image. Or both, I dunno. the master does have to be a human of some kind however.

Stats. Master: Somewhere in tier 9 with 6-C Magecraft.(Tier 6 big moves of magecraft are allowed) Average Human to Subsonic speed, Massively Hypersonic Reactions. Any range up to Multiversal+ Lifting Strength is Average human to Class 1.

Servants: 6-C with a 6-C+ to High 6-B Noble Phantasm. any range up to Universal. Lifting Strength is anywhere from Superhuman to Class K(breaking my own rule here but kind of do need an anchor, fighting a ruler is asking to get your ass handed to you anyway so I dunno. also Lifting Strength doesnt have to be listed, it can be Unknown.)

Servant stuff: be sure to have something for your noble phantasm's name, what's said and all of that, get your class abilities, and select up to 5 personal skills, you can make your own as long as it isn't too OP(funnily enough I somehow followed this rule, just more encouragement to not attack a sodding ruler)

post your characters once accepted here(its really hard to not get them accepted unless there's a specific hax I have a problem with)

the main RP thread.

Last edited:
i mean just look at Nasuverse and pick a servant and master, long as the servant aint a beast class or Ruler class I'm fine with it. and if you want to make a sandbox profile for servants just decide which class of servant you want to make, get the class skills and build on that.

MASTER CHARACTER:

Name: Dorei Īnari

Appearance:

Shinra_Kusakabe.png

STATS:
Attack Potency: Wall level+
physically, Small City level with Magecraft

Speed: Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic reactions

Lifting Strength: Class 1

Striking Strength: Wall Class+
physically, Small City Class with Magecraft

Durability: Wall level+ physically, Small City level with Magecraft

Stamina: High

Range: Universal

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
  • Respingere: Deflects projectile attacks that are up to twice as strong as the user.
  • Resistere: The user can take pain and grow up to 5x his current level of strength physically. This stored damage can be used as a transformation, or can be released all at once in an explosive attack.
  • Adorare: The user can empower his servant beyond their current level.
  • Accelerare: The user can speed up time around himself and his servant, allowing them to move faster.
  • Assorbire: The user can absorb energy from nature to power himself up. This energy can also be shared with his servant.
  • Combattere: This allows the user to increase their physical characteristics. This only applies to the master.

SERVANT CHARACTER:

Name: Hibana, much like the character from Fire Force (that's who I based her off. Don't judge me, OK?)

Appearance:

Hibana.png

STATS:
Attack Potency: Small City level
, Large Mountain level with Noble Phantasm

Speed: Massively Hypersonic

Lifting Strength: Class K

Striking Strength: Small City Class
, Large Mountain Class

Durability: Small City level

Stamina:
Very high.

Range: Universal

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
  • Charisma: The natural talent to command an army, which increases the ability of allies during group battles. Hibana possesses this ability and can use it at a proficient level, giving her a rank of B with this skill.
  • Mana Burst (Flames): A skill that allows for an increase in performance by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy in the form of flames, for both defensive and offensive purposes, effectively recreating the effects of a jet burst.
  • Item Creation: The measure of ones ability to manufacture magical items. Hibana, due to being a natural scientist and researcher, has a rank of A with this skill.
  • High-Speed Incantation: The capacity to recite spells at high speeds. Hibana has a rank of B with this skill

Noble Phantasms

Clemantis: By emitting heat from her finger or fan, Hibana can create flames in the shape of Cherry Blossoms and other flowers.
  • Clemantis: Cherry Blossom Snowstorm: Hibana launches cherry blossom petal-shaped flames at her foe, surrounding them in an abundance of them. After scattering her Cherry Blossom around her opponent, Hibana uses the flame petals to swirl around her target rapidly, cutting them with the sharp petal-shaped flames.
Princess Hibana: A Noble Phantasm Hibana narcissistically named after herself.
  • Princess Hibana: Heat Syncope: Hibana can envelop a person's body in heat, resulting in them developing heat syncope, which can subdue them and cause dizziness.
  • Princess Hibana: Extinguish: Hibana can nullify her master's Magecraft.

Last edited:
Accepted, I'll post it on the page for you and since by Berserker is about ready ill be joining you.

Question: can any of the character's stats improve as the story progresses (e.g. developing higher range, getting faster, etc.)? Or do they stay at set levels?

Question: can any of the character's stats improve as the story progresses (e.g. developing higher range, getting faster, etc.)? Or do they stay at set levels?
Only with prep, but outside of masters jumping tiers like from 9-B to 9-A(the highest shown for any human in Nasuverse without amps) nothing is permanent

I mean, I guess...? Not really sure why you bumped this frankly awful RP that has several issues that are a pain in the dick to fix, especially pertaining to the higher tiers.

Eh, I wasn't really thinking when I made this. I had no plan going into it at all. Honestly the Side Stories of Ragnarök RP are like this RP but actually decent.

Meh, I've been getting into Nasuverse shit and was bored then I went like, "Oh. I know that one guy who has a Nasuverse RP. Why not join that?" Then I came to get kerfuffled lol.

I'd honestly rather completely redo this RP and wash the slate clean then continue it from here.

Do whatever man :/

I guess I'll join your other one to test my multi-tasking skills because nobody can stop me now! May take me a while because my brain is the size of a peanut.

Good, it'll give me time to dig up my plans for that RP

Now to leave this giant heaping pile of shit to stay dead.

Back